View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • I disagree with him but at least he is upfront.

18 35.29%
  • I agree with him but he is an idiot.

7 13.73%
  • He shouldn't say that it's mean.

11 21.57%
  • Other (Comment below)

15 29.41%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Really do you think this interview changed one mind one way or another?

Honestly
    i'm more thinking about younger people being effected by it.

shown how ugly and wrong they are, how this woman is just existing next to him and he feels the need to be so hateful towards her.

that should be proof of the wrongness of his ideology.

but even if they aren't interviewed or anything like that, it veers into a dangerous area to silence them completely. they are not, and never again will be, a threat to western society as a whole. they are a dying ideology that will never gain traction in this country again.

the thought policing, the fascism, the authoritarian behavior that is infecting a portion of the left is very much a threat to western society. it isn't a threat that will take it over by force, like these racist idiots think they will. this is a threat that silently creeps into the hearts and minds of those aligned with the people holding it. once it infects enough, you'll start to see policy change, once policy change starts to happen, that's the end of free western democracy. that's the path to dictatorship. eventually it will go from "you can't say you hate jews" to "you can't say you hate democrats" or whatever other party it comes with.

She's a sell out for interviewing him and giving him a platform. It's all just for views/ratings. She should be ashamed of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I don't understand how you got that out of this interview.
    I didn't. Other people might.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm more thinking about younger people being effected by it.

shown how ugly and wrong they are, how this woman is just existing next to him and he feels the need to be so hateful towards her.

that should be proof of the wrongness of his ideology.

but even if they aren't interviewed or anything like that, it veers into a dangerous area to silence them completely. they are not, and never again will be, a threat to western society as a whole. they are a dying ideology that will never gain traction in this country again.

the thought policing, the fascism, the authoritarian behavior that is infecting a portion of the left is very much a threat to western society. it isn't a threat that will take it over by force, like these racist idiots think they will. this is a threat that silently creeps into the hearts and minds of those aligned with the people holding it. once it infects enough, you'll start to see policy change, once policy change starts to happen, that's the end of free western democracy. that's the path to dictatorship. eventually it will go from "you can't say you hate jews" to "you can't say you hate democrats" or whatever other party it comes with.
    I am always surprised by your responses @derpkitteh, I really can't predict what you say a lot of times.

I disagree over all but you touch on some points, no, there are lots of things we don't believe anymore and are long dead, like human sacrifices, we don't do that shit anymore, and for good reason, and I don't mean Virgins into Volcano's.

No, you can't force people to do shit most of the time and to a greater extent should not unless something prudent demands it, idiots have to be given the right to choose, otherwise we could all be slaves.

But it is our responsibility to not allow others to be harmed if we want to live in a civilized society, even if it someone not in their right mind from harming themselves.

If Humanity makes it, and I am not making bets it will, it wont likely matter what color anybody is in the future or culture, because the truth is ALL of us now will fade away and that world is likely going to be different, SO what are the important things worth passing on.

Racism isn't it should have died a long time ago, it's stupid. We don't have to be the same to be equal or given consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    She's a sell out for interviewing him and giving him a platform. It's all just for views/ratings. She should be ashamed of herself.
    She isn't sell out, who does she belong to other than herself, and why should her actions reflect anybody but herself?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I agree, if this guy was on my so called team, I would sure as shit want to beat the ever loving fuck out of him. I don't care who you hate his attitude was completely fucking inappropriate.

This is a great example of why racism in and of itself is a fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, what about all the parents that raised their children with love and support and wanted them to be a doctor and they turned out to be a drug dealer, or committing bank robberies.

People make choices, I rather individuals be held accountable for their choices and people who freely associate with such people that make such choices be painted with the same brush.

Unless they are children
    True but this is like trying to reason with a radical islamist, cant be done as they are so brainwashed that nothing else matters but yeah individuals should be held accountable for their choices of course. But that's his choice to look like a idiot on camera

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    True but this is like trying to reason with a radical islamist, cant be done as they are so brainwashed that nothing else matters but yeah individuals should be held accountable for their choices of course. But that's his choice to look like a idiot on camera
    Very true, I mean when you reduce everybody down to the simplest equations then it's easy to forget that those are human beings you are punishing for doing nothing but trying to live as best they can.

It goes with that reasoning and rationalizing that, killing people proves you are right and you will be rewarded when your corps is worm food.

7+ Year Old Account
    this is why you do give them a platform. so they are made known, and shown to be wrong.

this is a direct threat, that's not within free speech, she could press charges and get him jailed or at least fined.
    You could also say that giving them a platform also emboldens people who agree with him to reach out and also signals that this frame of mind is acceptable.

Look how successful ISIS has been in recruiting online and everyone thinks the same thing about their ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    You could also say that giving them a platform also emboldens people who agree with him to reach out and also signals that this frame of mind is acceptable.

Look how successful ISIS has been in recruiting online and everyone thinks the same thing about their ideals.
    i don't believe they're the same. the thought of a god and eternal peace that is preached by a religion, that's a lot stronger motivator than "that guy's skin's funny looking, get him".

Deleted
    So the problem is to determine if it is rude or not ?

We ignore the death threat and "genocide if in power" threat ?
    And people wonder why we should be intolerant to intolerance...

Deleted
    Good people on many sides.

10+ Year Old Account

Yep we seen what a good idea it was to have ISIS on twitter and such right

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't mess with a beehive right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't believe they're the same. the thought of a god and eternal peace that is preached by a religion, that's a lot stronger motivator than "that guy's skin's funny looking, get him".
    Fair enough, but at the same time lack of education (for the most part) is what enables both to be able to be effective recruiters. Now, like you said, ISIS by far has been more successful because of the nature of it's brainwashing , but it feels like on the other hand there's been an uptick (maybe just more emboldened?) in white supremacy each time ISIS or whatever group strikes in the world.

We think what he says is stupid, but as a nation we're going to feel foolish if our response to terrorism is to make white supremacy popular.

Yep we seen what a good idea it was to have ISIS on twitter and such right
    Exactly, these people don't really need a place to breed. I for one think the Daily Stormer should have been pulled pulled offline WAY before they mocked the Charlottesville victim. If this kind of thinking even accidentally becomes a trend or fad for whatever reason opinions will sure change on giving them a platform.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-08-18 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Honestly, now is the time to mess with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Honestly, now is the time to mess with it.
    They are in the spotlight right now and the whole world is watching. It's over for them so there's no need to get involved.

Deleted
    They are in the spotlight right now and the whole world is watching. It's over for them so there's no need to get involved.
    Exactly. That's why it's the perfect time, to be over for them once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No you don't because it gives the impression they're a much larger part of the population than they really are.
    The media is already doing that by itself pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bees serve a useful purpose, in pollinating flowers and producing honey.
    Bees generally don't sting unless directly threatened, and aren't generally harmful unless HEAVILY provoked or you're allergic.
    Bees are fuzzy little hard workers who don't complain about doing their part for the hive.

These white supremacist fuckers aren't "bees". They're hornets. Useless, hyper-aggressive shithead bugs who don't benefit anyone but themselves, and ruin every event they show up to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough, but at the same time lack of education (for the most part) is what enables both to be able to be effective recruiters. Now, like you said, ISIS by far has been more successful because of the nature of it's brainwashing , but it feels like on the other hand there's been an uptick (maybe just more emboldened?) in white supremacy each time ISIS or whatever group strikes in the world.

We think what he says is stupid, but as a nation we're going to feel foolish if our response to terrorism is to make white supremacy popular.

Exactly, these people don't really need a place to breed. I for one think the Daily Stormer should have been pulled pulled offline WAY before they mocked the Charlottesville victim. If this kind of thinking even accidentally becomes a trend or fad for whatever reason opinions will sure change on giving them a platform.
    Yep Ironically one of the first lessons learned online and one of the ones forgotten totally. Feed a troll and they only get stronger. Too bad people never really understood why then shopping that out of context statement that eventually did nothing for the lessons we should have learned.

Being aware of who they are IMPORTANT, but entertaining the mental droppings of jackasses who "But MOM" for attention every five seconds. These are grown ups who turned out to be losers because of their own failings and choices in life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Bees serve a useful purpose, in pollinating flowers and producing honey.
    Bees generally don't sting unless directly threatened, and aren't generally harmful unless HEAVILY provoked or you're allergic.
    Bees are fuzzy little hard workers who don't complain about doing their part for the hive.

These white supremacist fuckers aren't "bees". They're hornets. Useless, hyper-aggressive shithead bugs who don't benefit anyone but themselves, and ruin every event they show up to.
    I think you care too much about a one line idiom typed from my phone after just getting home from work, but whatevs