Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

This is who the left were protesting in Boston

This is who the left were protesting, people wanting clean air and non-gmo food.

Is this real life?

looks like they were also protesting the racist group BLM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy who organized the rally was a classical liberal. But they don't seem to care. Antifa thinks anyone right of Marx is human garbage. Bash the fash.

10+ Year Old Account
    should've given them a pepsi.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh didn't most of the free-speech rally already leave by the time the crowd got this big?

Yep, totally look like they want clean air and non-gmo foods .
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-08-20 at 04:02 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted

Not sure this fella has picked the best place to campaign.

Looks like the kek's had fled by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarflash View Post
    and non-gmo food.
    If this is true - and I don't know for sure, I haven't looked - that is a good reason to counter-protest. Organic farming uses more resources, depletes soil faster, and yields less. Fuck organic, which is a misnomer since everything today is already a GMO from what it was a few thousand years ago before we cultivated it all.

At any rate, on topic, so what? People protest various things, and people on the other side of it protest back. How is this particularly unusual?

TIL Shiva Ayyadurai was the only one who attended the Free Speech Rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If this is true - and I don't know for sure, I haven't looked - that is a good reason to counter-protest. Organic farming uses more resources, depletes soil faster, and yields less. Fuck organic, which is a misnomer since everything today is already a GMO from what it was a few thousand years ago before we cultivated it all.

At any rate, on topic, so what? People protest various things, and people on the other side of it protest back. How is this particularly unusual?
    His point is that the common conception in the MSM is that the counter-protesters were there heroically opposing neo-Nazis, or some bullshit like that. Like another poster said, to Antifa, anyone to the right of Karl Marx is a right-wing neo-Nazi facist.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

This chick makes a lot of interesting videos, don't agree 100% with her views but you should watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    His point is that the common conception in the MSM is that the counter-protesters were there heroically opposing neo-Nazis, or some bullshit like that. Like another poster said, to Antifa, anyone to the right of Karl Marx is a right-wing neo-Nazi facist.
    "Everyone on the left thinks everyone else is a Nazi. Oh, and everyone on the left is Antifa, btw."

Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    "Everyone on the left thinks everyone else is a Nazi. Oh, and everyone on the left is Antifa, btw."

Comedy gold.
    Most of the counter-protesters that showed up to this were either Antifa, or on their side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the counter-protesters that showed up to this were either Antifa, or on their side.
    I'm fairly sure most sane people are against fascism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm fairly sure most sane people are against fascism.
    Did you just call Antifa and their supporters insane?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Did you just call Antifa and their supporters insane?
    No, because I'm not stupid enough to believe in the "wahh antifa = fa" line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ridiculous claim that I'm certain you can't prove .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

The police disagrees with you and I'll trust their word over yours.

Clearly another thread was needed for this.

Also, no. A lot of people were there to simply protest as this is the one-week anniversary of Charlottesville.

- - - Updated - - -

This is demonstrably false. And is also backed up by the reports of the police. Stop spreading fake news. Otherwise known as, "stop being a fucking liar."

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    The guy who organized the rally was a classical liberal. But they don't seem to care. Antifa thinks anyone right of Marx is human garbage. Bash the fash.
    lol no he isn't. He's as much a 'Liberal' as Sargon of Akkad or Dave Rubin:

ie: People who abused the anti-SJW narratives of the last 2-3 years to get popular online with 3rd grade tier argumentative skills and hiding behind this, "im really a liburl gaiz, srsly, ima just spout conservative talking points constantly and never attack the opposing side, just my own. just trying to make it better, srsly!' bullshit that falls apart the second you look at what they are constantly saying and doing.

If I spend 100% of my time talking about my little pony, you'd say I was a brony. Me talking about my little pony 100% of my time and then turning around and going, "but im not a brony guys, srsly" doesn't change that.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-08-20 at 04:30 AM.

@Darsithis
    I agree with the GMO bit.

But fuck Monsanto.