Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You realize your enemies are a hell of a lot better at violence then you right?

Why would you want it escalated?
    They already go into churches and gun down people, or gun them down in restaurants, or slit people's throats on buses. Without provocation.

The Nazis escalated the situation alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yes it is. You live in a bubble that's why you don't understand how other people view things.
    Saying in general that's not going to be of much consequence. Oh this guy (who is an asshole or not) punched a Nazi? Eh...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    What are you even on about now? This is completely unrelated to the whole 'shield' thing.
    They probably brought them to defend against antifa because they always get violent. Which they did. After the original protesters left. Against the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Violence is wrong, especially unprovoked violence.
    Well, tell that to the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I mean, do you wanna get hit in the head with a bike lock?
    No, I much more prefer to be ran over by a car ...
    Stop being nazi apologist!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    It does when people eventually start to immediately label anyone they disagree with as a "neo-nazi" just so they can justify their hate and violence, which is what we're seeing more of nowadays from these AntiFa groups.
    "Eventually" is the key word there, in which case it would be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They probably brought them to defend against antifa because they always get violent. Which they did. After the original protesters left. Against the cops.
    They always bring them, and they often have nazi imagery on them.
    But sure, contintue to defend them, even when they attack people like they did a week ago.

Holy crap this is next level.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    They already go into churches and gun down people, or gun them down in restaurants, or slit people's throats on buses. Without provocation.

The Nazis escalated the situation alright.
    Even using world war two that is a nonsensical...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Holy crap this is next level.
    T-think of the poor nazis!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This sums up 'free speech rallies' perfectly:
    But there are genuine issues of free speech right now. Private enterprises censoring because of overwhelming demand of censorship is one of these issues. I'm not talking about giving a platform to hate speech - I'm talking about the social and monetary pressure to censor someone with unpopular ideas.

Hell, people are getting laid off for presenting facts that are controversial.

So sure, for now, it's about shutting Nazi ideology down. What if the fragile balance of power gets disturbed and flip onto the other side? You've just given Nazis the tools required to make you shut up. You think they'll care about free speech at that point? Ironically, you'd probably be part of those in the streets clamoring for free speech.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Even using world war two that is a nonsensical...
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/u...s.html?mcubz=0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I am not sure..

Looks at thread: 5 posts.
    CTRL-F 'antifa': 10 results.

But I can tell you that some people in this thread have an agenda.
    yes - It's about preserving free speech in opposition of fascist who want's to shut it down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    They always bring them, and they often have nazi imagery on them.
    But sure, contintue to defend them, even when they attack people like they did a week ago.
    Yeah im not defending them. Sorry but i want for both the nazis and your anarco communist buddies to get the fuck out of my country and leave us peaceful people alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    But there are genuine issues of free speech right now. Private enterprises censoring because of overwhelming demand of censorship is one of these issues. I'm not talking about giving a platform to hate speech - I'm talking about the social and monetary pressure to censor someone with unpopular ideas.
    Free market is a problem?

Hell, people are getting laid off for presenting facts that are controversial.
    "facts"

So sure, for now, it's about shutting Nazi ideology down. What if the fragile balance of power gets disturbed and flip onto the other side? You've just given Nazis the tools required to make you shut up. You think they'll care about free speech at that point? Ironically, you'd probably be part of those in the streets clamoring for free speech.
    When have Nazis ever cared about other's free speech?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Perhaps to people of low moral character but to many people punching someone merely for their right to free speech is a disgusting act.
    Sure, if you're not a Klansman or a Nazi.

So, it was just your run of the mill Conservative rally and nobody from the far-fight, KKK, neo-nazis was given a platform to speak... and thousands still turned up to call them all hateful racists?

I take it that anyone that's not a democrat is a Nazi now then?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah im not defending them. Sorry but i want for both the nazis and your anarco communist buddies to get the fuck out of my country
    So i'm now an anarcho-communist for attacking nazis? lol.
    And if you're not defending them, then what are you doing? How would you call it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Counterprotesters outnumbered protesters 50:1 and the rally ended early.

So wait are you arguing against racists, nazi,s the kkk or the alt right?

They are not interchangeable..