Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    No it is called being a patriot that understands the constitution what it stands for and its purpose
    nah I'm pretty sure if a left leaning person said the same thing but in reference to Islam it be considered just that.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I don't want to kill Nazis. Nazis want to kill me.
    Stop being paranoid. Stop trying to persecute people because of your mental illness.
    American neo-nazis are not calling for genocide.
    Even if you don't agree with it, even if some of them are wrong or racist, none of the following are equal to genocide or murder:
    -stop immigration
    -prevent jews from having so much lobbying power
    -idolizing the confederation
    -being proud of being white
    -the belief that they are better/smarter than other races

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    would you be accepting of a paedophile rally?

using the free speech argument to justify a white supremacists rally, isn't much different from using it to justify a paedophilia rally.

think about that
    You're presupposing that it should be illegal.

Why should it? Be specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Such things should be addressed on an individual basis. You want to treat them as the totality of past actions, when you should not. I am not responsible for the actions of my government. I am not responsible for the actions of some other guy. You are literally doing the same thing as them.
    No. I will not give them the opportunity. I will not make exception for the "nice" Nazi. It's a lie. It's a trap to spread their ideology. I will not tolerate it. Nazis and their ideology are NOT welcome in America. I will give them no platform. I will give them no voice. And I will encourage the law to do the same.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Unless the speech directly orders you to go out and commit violence then they can spew all the hate they want
    Nazi's do that all the time. They even have instructions on how to run over protestors. How did that turn out?

No. I will not give them the opportunity. I will not make exception for the "nice" Nazi. It's a lie. It's a trap to spread their ideology. I will not tolerate it. Nazis and their ideology are NOT welcome in America. I will give them no platform. I will give them no voice. And I will encourage the law to do the same.
    Then you are no different than those whom I pointed out.

Deleted
    There is no such thing as absolutely free speech without consequences. Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BajPally View Post
    Stop being paranoid. Stop trying to persecute people because of your mental illness.
    American neo-nazis are not calling for genocide.
    Even if you don't agree with it, even if some of them are wrong or racist, none of the following are equal to genocide or murder:
    -stop immigration
    -prevent jews from having so much lobbying power
    -idolizing the confederation
    -being proud of being white
    -the belief that they are better/smarter than other races
    All Nazis promote genocide. End of story. I will not discuss this further.

If you want to be a not-genocide-promoting person, DONT BE A NAZI. By labeling yourself a Nazi, you are promoting genocide. The end.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then you are no different than those whom I pointed out.
    Then you are a nazi supporter.

If you are not willing to silence them, you are supporting them. There was a war about this.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on becoming a Nazi.

Then you are a nazi supporter.

If you are not willing to silence them, you are supporting them. There was a war about this.
    Your location: In the state of Denial.

Is accurate.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

No. I got your point. Your point is stupid.

Nazis are pretty universally agreed to be bad. Not just by me, like your point attmpted to demonstrate, but by dozens of countries. By millions of people. Shit, even Iran AND Israel agree Nazis are bad, in fact Iran, Israel, Germany and Russia all agree Nazis are bad. But what, America can't pull it's head out if it's own ego to say Nazis are bad?

Fuck that shit. Nazis are bad. Nazis are dangerous. There is ZERO room in America for Nazis and Nazi ideology. Why are we even having this discussion? They're FUCKING NAZIS!
    Lol no. The point was that you are demanding that purveyors of dangerous ideas have their free speech restricted.

That idea is dangerous. Ergo, by your own standards, restricting your free speech would be justified.

See how that works? Once you open that can of worms, it becomes incredibly easy to abuse.

Lots of dictators - pretty much all of them, really - have imprisoned people on the premise that they violated some sort of restriction on free speech. Authoritarian governments all control speech, because they want to control ideas, because ideas are dangerous to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Antifa incites violence, should we shut down their speech as well?
    You have already. They are unable to get official permits to protest in many places, so they do it illegally.

All Nazis promote genocide. End of story. I will not discuss this further.
    If you want to be a not-genocide-promoting person, DONT BE A NAZI. By labeling yourself a Nazi, you are promoting genocide. The end.
    You are wrong. End of story. I'm sorry you don't want to discuss this further.
    Only the most crazy radicals of neo-nazis actually want to kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Well official policy was to 'convince' them to leave first.
    Now sure, that's not nice, but it was Nicer.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when i chose to be white.
    Yeah, agree, though the consequences what would happen if they wouldn't leave should be clear from "Mein Kampf" (though, no one has read it at that point, probably like no one reads the book his boss publishes but buys it anyway - and even if, it wasn't taken at face value at first). The argument i had with the now banned guy was that he was equating treatment of the alt-right in America right now to the jews in germany in the 1930s... now, however you stand in this whole discussion, if found his statement to be disturbing, but seeing as he started to deny the holocaust... yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Congratulations on becoming a Nazi.
    Opposing a nazi makes you one? what?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Nazi's do that all the time. They even have instructions on how to run over protestors. How did that turn out?
    did they? then what ever site that posted such a thing then needs be brought up on incitement the DoJ is doing a federal investigation and that is true what you said I'm sure they will be bringing up charges

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    if you use the same tactics the Nazi used to silence their political opponents then yes that makes you one

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Encouraging laws which oppose free speech = becoming a Nazi. And since I'm opposed to Nazis, I'll oppose those who want to restrict speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    ISIS are Muslims. You can't go changing facts to fit your narrative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
    And Nazis are white people. Did I ever suggest white people should be restricted? Nope.

Therefore the comparison Machismo made is invalid. A dangerous organization promoting death, violence and hated should be restricted. People who claim membership and promote its ideology should be restricted.

People who don't do those things but have some other tangential relationship to the group (same religion, same skin color) should NOT be restricted.

This is a fairly simple concept.

Just, be kind.