950 Spector or 915 glaives

Just got a 950 spec and wanted to know if it was worth it to swap out my 915 glaives for it? Currently have 915 glaives and 905 COF
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Nobody plays that game anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    Nobody plays that game anymore.
    Wot?

Anyway, the only way to know for sure if it's an upgrade or not is simming yourself through raidbots or simc.

The str alone on a 950 specter is prob pretty savage. It prob hits like a truck at that ilvl also; problem with this trinket is it's a positioning nightmare to maximize its dps

No I wouldn't swap it

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    The str alone on a 950 specter is prob pretty savage. It prob hits like a truck at that ilvl also; problem with this trinket is it's a positioning nightmare to maximize its dps
    Is it really that bad though for the positioning? How many bosses actually move around a lot Harjatan and Mistress for sure would suck and probably Maiden, but other then that the other bosses are pretty stationary. ( well maybe not Avatar last phase but first phase which from the Videos I've seen on mythic is probably the more difficult phase.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nospmas View Post
    Is it really that bad though for the positioning? How many bosses actually move around a lot Harjatan and Mistress for sure would suck and probably Maiden, but other then that the other bosses are pretty stationary. ( well maybe not Avatar last phase but first phase which from the Videos I've seen on mythic is probably the more difficult phase.)
    Goroth you could probably use it but could be difficult because there is some movement on that fight. Belac you could use it on also. Harjatan, Mistress, and Sisters of course would not be possible due to the amount of movement. Host would be fine to use it on. Maiden I think you could use it on. Avatar only during P1. KJ you could probably use it on also. I'd just hope at this point to get a 950 glaives lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nospmas View Post
    Maiden is fine as well. You get overlapping ones in between shields, and during shields you get a damage buff, which to some extent makes up for the lack of splashing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Goroth you could probably use it but could be difficult because there is some movement on that fight. Belac you could use it on also. Harjatan, Mistress, and Sisters of course would not be possible due to the amount of movement. Host would be fine to use it on. Maiden I think you could use it on. Avatar only during P1. KJ you could probably use it on also. I'd just hope at this point to get a 950 glaives lol
    You really shouldn't be moving Goroth so much that Specter becomes a problem(like, nowhere near that much movement). Same thing with Sisters, there should be roughly 0 boss movement on that fight before the last couple of %. Host would be possible to use it on, but as it splits the damage, you're probably better off with a proper AoE/stat trinket.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU