Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    is she related to Sasha Gray?

/sarcasm #kidding
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

is this mattress girl? remember her folks
    mr pickles

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    "sexual objectification"
    that one is always retarded, it assumes men choose the most illegal way of obtaining something when they see a commercial

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    How can they be experts in rape culture if they don't understand what rape culture is?
    rape is a felony.

That alone is proof that it isn't 'accepted'
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm not watching it. Would be nice if it was educational, but I suspect it's just super biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Why do these threads keep getting posted on mmo-c?
    most of the user base doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand these kinds of subject matter.
    Because this is what intelligent people do. They enter conversations just to say how they're smarter than everyone, instead of contributing anything to the conversation.

I like how one of the people involved says "Hopefully this film inspires people to take action, to help change this flawed system." and it's one of the few things Tennis chose to highlight this time, yet the article doesn't actually cover in what way the system is supposed to be flawed. Which is kinda important part of the picture given the message this movie is supposed to convey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "Rape culture"

In a nation where rape is seen as probably one of the most abhorrent crimes (only behind crimes against children, generally). So much so that you can show basically any level of violence and torture in a movie that you want, but a rape will be considered hugely controversial. So much so that it actually held the potential of the death penalty in the US until a few decades ago. So much so that just pointing the finger is tantamount to a guilty verdict in the eyes of most of society.

But yeah, we totally have a "culture" of rape. Stop fucking using words in ways that aren't even close to what they mean.
    The death penalty in the U.S. is totally irrelevant mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The death penalty in the U.S. is totally irrelevant mate.
    Are you Hubcap? Because you missed the point.

Rape culture isn't real. Just like half of the bullshit sjws harp about these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    What i found amusing over the course of these 5 pages was that Boomzy, at one point, was being accused of appealing to authority, one that apparently is the authority on the matter. That same organization was also being accused by a poster of not understanding the concept of rape culture. The poster repeated this accusation throughout, what, 2 or 3 pages, while not providing any authority that backed his own definition.

Deleted
    Rape culture in the west? Not really

If you want to see rape culture, try the middle east and africa.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    What i found amusing over the course of these 5 pages was that Boomzy, at one point, was being accused of appealing to authority, one that apparently is the authority on the matter. That same organization was also being accused by a poster of not understanding the concept of rape culture. The poster repeated this accusation throughout, what, 2 or 3 pages, while not providing any authority that backed his own definition.
    It's elba. Our resident german american intersectional male feminist. Shhhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Are you Hubcap? Because you missed the point.
    Wrong. This is a Canadian woman and this guy is mentioning U.S. death penalty. Makes no sense.

rape culture is made up bullshit. nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wrong. This is a Canadian woman and this guy is mentioning U.S. death penalty. Makes no sense.
    So then you did miss the point. Read it again carefully and slowly so it sinks in. Make sure you omit the part about the US having death penalty for rapists at one point since you keep getting stuck on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's elba. Our resident german american intersectional male feminist. Shhhhhh
    I know who he is, the resident "black people can't be racist" or "J.Peterson is a christian right wing fundamentalist" or whatever nonsense.