Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Is it going away after this expansion though? I goddamn well hope so!!!
    I would say so, they will probably add a portal to Argus somewhere in Dalaran post expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Again, Argus is not close to us, it's where it has always been. It's a portal that allows us to see it.

Deleted
    Magic. End of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You'd probably have to modify it to get it to emulate the gravity of bodies on the other side, not the other way around. The portal itself is unlikely to have any mass.
    Never said it has. We speak about the ability of gravity to penetrate the portal. I see nothing that should prevent this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    You guys think gravity is a problem. Thats one thing they mastered. See: flying dalaran.
    Flying Dalaran does not defy the gravity. It works perfectly on Dalaran surface and around the city. Flying is hovering is this case. The "unknown force of magic" affects the Dalaran itself compensating the force of gravity. But it does not affect any other objects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    TV screens let through light, but not smell or gravity.
    Go back to school and learn how TV works.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, aren't we going to use this portal to get to Argus? If it does not block us, it doers not block shit. Pardon the pun.
    Last edited by Army Dreamer; 2017-08-22 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    Can't be the same size because you can still see the fel eruptions reaching all the way into orbit. It's also not their moon, it's Azeroth's. The most probable answer is that the background space isn't visible through the portal, because space is an empty void.

There are worse bugs, such as this one showing Azeroth's moons in Tanaan Jungle.

May be, but Draenor has always had 2 moons. You can see it in Outland aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with Argus is that they haven't put the portal in the skybox aswell. It makes 0 sense.

It literally looks like Argus is right there orbiting Azeroth, when it clearly isn't.

I guess we can say that the portal surface is translucid in the space part? A bit silly though.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-08-22 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Never said it has. We speak about the ability of gravity to penetrate the portal. I see nothing that should prevent this.

- - - Updated - - -

Flying Dalaran does not defy the gravity. It works perfectly on Dalaran surface and around the city. Flying is hovering is this case. The "unknown force of magic" affects the Dalaran itself compensating the force of gravity. But it does not affect any other objects.

- - - Updated - - -

Go back to school and learn how TV works.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, aren't we going to use this portal to get to Argus? If it does not block us, it doers not block shit. Pardon the pun.
    You're the one who needs to go back to school, you clearly fail to understand even the simplest of things.

Deleted
    LOL!

This made me laugh hard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    May be, but Draenor has always had 2 moons. You can see it in Outland aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with Argus is that they haven't put the portal in the skybox aswell. It makes 0 sense.

It literally looks like Argus is right there orbiting Azeroth, when it clearly isn't.
    There are actually 4 moons visible from that spot in Tanaan. The other 2 are beyond the edge on the right side.

You're the one who needs to go back to school, you clearly fail to understand even the simplest of things.
    No valid arguments left? Disappoint.

Deleted
    They're way too small to matter. Planet-sized titans are just a myth.
    The RPG books handled this issue easily: the Pantheon were nearly all extremely capable of magic and could shapeshift one way or another... and as how this reflects on the plucked old god it could be they didn't know overkilling the thing would cause a backlash on Azeroth.

I still am a firm believer we are going to get a cataclysm 2 due to how close the planet is and it screwing with azeroth's tides and such. Look at this minimap picture that was datamined called "Azeroth's Warning". Now I know we ended up going to sholazar and such but It also begs the question of why is Un'goro flooded. I am still in firm belief that Argus being that close will affect Azeroth.

Deleted
    I'm gonna have to call Rule of Cool on this stuff.

Chances are that physics are wonky through the portal, so matter and light can pass through, but something like gravity doesn't actually work across it.

They're way too small to matter. Planet-sized titans are just a myth.
    ???

Chronicle: Volume 1 is a myth, is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I still am a firm believer we are going to get a cataclysm 2 due to how close the planet is and it screwing with azeroth's tides and such. Look at this minimap picture that was datamined called "Azeroth's Warning". Now I know we ended up going to sholazar and such but It also begs the question of why is Un'goro flooded. I am still in firm belief that Argus being that close will affect Azeroth.

Wait, is that supposed to be in the same world map as the scenario quest we got?

Also, is it normal for the water in Uldum to be green?