Solo Soaking Hammer - Mythic Maiden

Hello friends,

Anyone have a good damage reduction rotation for a warrior tank to be able to solo soak hammers on Mythic Maiden?

I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if it's out there

Thanks!

Chew

I used spell reflect on every single one.
    Then, I would use:

Last stand + legendary trinket OR
    Shield wall + reliquary trinket

Demo shout and nelths fury as you see fit, call for externals if something is not up. Sometimes you run into the problems later in the fight if you get fel straight into light. That's when you go externals.

Honestly it's not even a big deal if you die as you can get rezzed (make sure by someone with the same color) and it's rare to ever use brez on anyone else in the fight and not have it be a wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    Hello friends,

Anyone have a good damage reduction rotation for a warrior tank to be able to solo soak hammers on Mythic Maiden?

I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if it's out there

Thanks!

Chew

We'll be starting on this soon. The end of summer, legion grind, real life bug hit us hard.

Anything I need to know raid leading from people who actually did it that would have reduced your wipe count from the start?

STEP ONE: Get down on all fours and roar like a bear!

STEP TWO: Become the bear!

STEP THREE: Jump in river! Soak your fur!

STEP FOUR: You are now solo-soaking bear!

i have killed it twice on my warrior now on mythic
    Talents

Warlords challenge
    Indomitable
    Booming voice
    Anger Management

Legendarys
    Ararat's bloodmirror (pants)
    Archimonde's hatres reborn (trinket)

Gear

only thing of note is (reliquary of the damned) trinket from desolate host,

Cd Useage

1st slam last stand + Archimonde's + Spell Refelect + shield block or Neltharion's fury
    2nd slam Shield wall + reliquary + Spell Refelect + shield block or Neltharion's fury

and by the 3rd you should have last stand and archimonde's back up,
    while not soaking slams just spam as much rage as possible so use demo shout and berserkers rage as much as possible to reset cds, it will be rough but ive done it twice without using breezes on me

Good luck!

Deleted
    Reflect pants is unnescessary overkill in my opinion. You should have spell reflect for every hammer except if you got fel hammer and colour swap into holy. Then you can just call for external abd be completly safe.

I'm using Shield Slam ring + desolate host trinket.
    Standard build with Devastator, Booming Voice and AM (Indomitable is garbage)

You should have Demo Shout, Neltharion's Fury and reflect ready for almost every hammer and rotate betweem Last stand and Shield Wall.
    With Walls Fell the CD on Shield Wall goes down really fast
    I have the trinket in case of emergency when rng gives me 2 hammers in the row

So far I can go like this:

1. set of hammers: Neltharion's Fury, Demo shout, Reflect, Shield Wall + ironbark (we have 2 rdruids and using it just for sake of using it)
    -jump-
    2. set of hammers: Same as first one since everything comes out of CD
    -colour swap-
    3. set of hammers:
    scenario 1 (2nd hammer in a row): Last Stand, Trinket, Shield Block and possible Reflect + external (Guardian Spirit is best here)
    scenario 2 (normal hammer): Last Stand, Demo Shout, NL Fury, Reflect
    -jump-
    4. set of hammers: same as first set