Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Woman in coma for 10 years give birth to baby boy

Washington Post

Since i doubt there will be sufficient evidence left at the actual crime scene. Can the police demand DNA testing from 8-10 months back that worked at this place to find out who the father is?

Wonder how many more victims there are and I have no idea how this place could ever recover trust for others who have relatives there.

“already conducting a comprehensive internal review of our processes, protocols, and people to ensure that every single Hacienda resident is as safe and well cared for as possible. Anything less than that is unacceptable to our team, our company’s leaders and the communities we serve.”

This is absurd. Not sure how they can assure they are cared for as possible after this just happened.

I saw that and i immediately thought about Kill Bill and the bride

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Someone, somewhere, will claim this was consensual and no crime took place.
    Idk about that but can you really violate the rights of a vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab Lerowsa View Post
    Yeah same, wonder if she will go for revenge when she wakes up.

I wonder how her connection to the child will be, since I'm fairly sure mothers get a special connection to their child since they have been physically bonded for 9 months, at least from what I've been told by my mother and sisters and multiple others who had children.

Is it there? Or will the kid be just some other kid?

Pretty fucked up situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab Lerowsa View Post
    Same lol.

I mean, disgusting situation, even if they wont find out who did this, then hospital should answer for it imo.

Btw. did she wake up from that coma or nah?

10+ Year Old Account
    What was Kavanaugh doing before the hearings?
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-01-07 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Washington Post

Since i doubt there will be sufficient evidence left at the actual crime scene. Can the police demand DNA testing from 8-10 months back that worked at this place to find out who the father is?
    When I read the article in Danish, it specifically said, no male employee had ever been alone with her., so I doubt the employees can be legally tested.

But a deranged employee (male or female) or visitor can administer a syringe full of sperm, in a few seconds; it's not nessesarily a rape case.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Iam not kidding when i say i wouldnt be surprised if that movie didnt give these sick fucks ideas to do this!

Hmm... So, I imagine the conversation when she wakes up like this:

"Wha...?"
    "Ok, so buckle up... Ukraine is practically Russia now, Obama is gone and Trump is President, Syria is the new Iraq, but we're out of Iraq, the UK is about to leave the EU, Greece is so bankrupt, you wouldn't believe it... George Michael is dead, so is MJ and Prince. Oh yeah, and you're a mom now..."
    "Gn..." *falls back into coma*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Congrats to the new mom!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Hmm... So, I imagine the conversation when she wakes up like this:

"Wha...?"
    "Ok, so buckle up... Ukraine is practically Russia now, Obama is gone and Trump is President, Syria is the new Iraq, but we're out of Iraq, the UK is about to leave the EU, Greece is so bankrupt, you wouldn't believe it... George Michael is dead, so is MJ and Prince. Oh yeah, and you're a mom now..."
    "Gn..." *falls back into coma*
    Yeah right... Now tell me the truth.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

That kid is going to get a massive shock one day when he finds out where he came from. Holy shit that's...well...fucked up.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    When I read the article in Danish, it specifically said, no male employee had ever been alone with her., so I doubt the employees can be legally tested.

But a deranged employee (male or female) or visitor can administer a syringe full of sperm, in a few seconds; it's not nessesarily a rape case.
    Can't find anything that says a male has never been alone in the room prior. They have changed it now though.

"Other family members of patients told the news station that they’d noticed more security guards and a new protocol requiring male staffers to be accompanied by female staffers if they go into a female patient’s room."

Hopefully they will find the rapist. I assume somebody that works at the hospital but getting DNA tests is one thing, the rapist still working there is another thing again.

Why wouldnt they dna test everyone that might have had access? It seems like a perfect example of when it should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    What was Kavanaugh doing before the hearings?
    Probably drinking a beer and writing about it in his calendar.

So she was 12 years old when she went into a coma?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

If you turn off the machines now is that considered an abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    If you turn off the machines now is that considered an abortion?
    Considering she gave birth, I'd go with no ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that is some actual pretty fucked up shit right there.

I hope they find the shithead that did that to her.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!