Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Right. I was saying that asking to tear down a statue of Col. Sanders is as stupid as asking Gondor to tear down the Gates of Argonath. In other words, I was just adding on to your post.
    Yeah I realize that now, sorry.

I was wondering if the colonel had any dodgy links to slavery

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Well, seeing how there is no longer a Confederacy, there are no such thing as "Confederate monuments". There, problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably using the same logic the Left has been using to equate rioting with peaceful protests... Funny how you like to downplay anything that doesn't fit your preferred agenda.
    Kind of like you just did. Funny how that works. But because the left is rioting that makes it ok to think that murder and vandalism are the same thing. Gotta love the whataboutism that people want to spout off as if it make their case better. Well sure one of the alt rights members might have outright murdered someone and injured numerous others... but what about that guy that didnt hurt anyone while attempting to blow up a monument to a traitorous person that we for some reason think needs to still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    What is going on in America.. People now blowing up statues..
    It is the natural extension of the whole 'fuck laws, its fine to assault someone you disagree with'.