View Poll Results: Is it a civil rights movement?

Voters
59. This poll is closed
  • Yes

9 15.25%
  • No

50 84.75%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It takes a special brand of retard to think you can judge the worth of a human being based on the amount of melanin they have in their skin. No matter how you slice it, there is only one race that matters, and that's the human race.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

This is making it's way around the internet over here. What is shocking is that they handed out to an Asian Canadian as if he would want to be part of this. Needless to say many were not pleased. However, isn't it a major problem that these groups are growing more brazen with each passing day?

According to the flyer they consider themselves to be a civil rights movement. What do you make of this?
    Horrible. Claiming the Nazi's are a civil rights movement is like saying Stalin was union organizer. NOPE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I guess technically in the same twisted way BLM is. In both cases there is an imaginary list of grievances that gets blamed solely on people of a different skin color.
    Stop spreading these lies. BLM is not the left version of Nazi's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    It isn't, because there are no civil rights that white men do not posses that isn't possessed by any other man.

It's basically just entitlement when dealing with an economy that negatively impacts everyone but the rich in extremely differing levels of effect.
    Well said. Entirely correct. It's amazing how the rich manipulate the rest to divide us.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well inevitably it would become a kind of Psuedo one consider the Left hates everything male, white and heterosexual, or the Left is awash in a culture explicitly hostile to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Just to play Devil's Advocate........it's imaginary that there are educators and media personalities saying "If you're white you're a racist"?
    I mean, those are crazy people. Just like real white supremacists are crazy. Not really gonna call either camp a civil right movement.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, those are crazy people. Just like real white supremacists are crazy. Not really gonna call either camp a civil right movement.
    Crazy, maybe, but one has institutional power. One has the ears of government, one SITS in the halls of power, in the academy, in the courts, in the newspaper rooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Stop spreading these lies. BLM is not the left version of Nazi's.
    You're right, it's even worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm also dumping myself into that. That's the problem with your logic. My statement is only racist if I was non-white. That's the problem with your and Quetzl's train of logic in general, because white people immediately take self-criticism as an attack.

I don't envision anything. I've seen you blatantly statistically lump people of different demographics before, but it's good you won't be making wildly racist comments in the future.
    Your race is irrelevant to the factuality of your claims.

If you're black, that doesn't give you extra authority to make claims about blacks.

Holy fuck, I can't believe you actually think this way.

Interesting take on the entire racism argument. I disagree with a lot of the political and theological ideas that he has. But, Morgan Freeman hit this one on the head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGfhXCpN2k

10+ Year Old Account
    No Neo Nazi's aren't superior either or apple pie, or pumpkin pie.

They are sad fucking losers who want credit for being white because they haven't accomplished much else in life and in addition to jacking off to Game of Thrones or Big Tit Tay Elves and Thor Comic Books.

So the answer is NO, all jokes aside they are Racist White Supremacist who want to murder anybody who isn't white, at least for now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Crazy, maybe, but one has institutional power. One has the ears of government, one SITS in the halls of power, in the academy, in the courts, in the newspaper rooms.
    Eh, both sides have their extremists in positions of power, or at least getting exposure from the whore that is mass media. I think the bigger problem is that the crazies on both sides are just drowing out the relatively normal people on both sides of the issues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty obvious they're riding the counter-culture wave here. Extremism breeds extremism, on both sides.

Sadly, white people are shit, historically speaking. Even white people agree with that notion.
    Most ignorant and hypocritical thing I've read all day.
    Last edited by Revi; 2017-08-22 at 10:37 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're right, it's even worse.
    Lol, you're adorable - and also exposed for your true colors. I'm not sure if you remember, of if you even know what a history book is, but Nazi's put people in gas chambers to exterminate them. Neo-nazi's support this ideology.

I guess you'll need a new moral compass. Try Walmart?

Deleted
    Why don't you think about "how can you exploit nazis while they think of you as brother?". I mean - they have their enemies, they believe in their fellow people. Nothing would hurt them more than betrayal.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, both sides have their extremists in positions of power, or at least getting exposure from the whore that is mass media. I think the bigger problem is that the crazies on both sides are just drowing out the relatively normal people on both sides of the issues.
    I think the bigger problem is that you equate genocide and civil rights as the same behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Why don't you think about "how can you exploit nazis while they think of you as brother?". I mean - they have their enemies, they believe in their fellow people. Nothing would hurt them more than betrayal.
    Isn't there a movie out about that - I think Danielle Radcliffe stars in it. I agree, btw.

In the most twisted and fearmongering way possible.. technically they are. Either way I'm not losing sleep over my kids or my grandkids being various shades of beige so /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    It is a Civil Rights movement, because within 30 years White people will be the minority in North America

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...-minority.html

The nation’s demographics are on a clear trajectory: White people are dying faster than they are being born, which means they are on target
    to become a minority in the United States in 30 years.

For the third year in a row, deaths of non-Hispanic whites outnumbered births, according to detailed population estimates for states and counties released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

“This is without historical precedent,” said Kenneth Johnson, the senior demographer at the University of New Hampshire’s Carsey School of Public Policy. “The minority population is growing, and the non-Hispanic white population is not.”

Whites currently account for 62 percent of the population but 78 percent of deaths, according to Johnson’s analysis.

Their median age — half are older and half younger — has hit an all-time high of 43, said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution. For the first time, whites are in the minority among children under the age of 5.

“Since 2010, the overall under age 20 population is declining, while working ages and especially seniors are growing,” Frey said.

White populations under 20 declined in 46 states — in all but Hawaii, Utah, South Dakota, North Dakota and the District of Columbia.
    How is that anybody’s fault that white’s population is declining?

They are not discriminated against.

They are not underrepresented in the government, ivy league schools, corporate boards, etc.

So what are they fighting for exactly? The right to make more babies?

All of my wat. What civil rights are they fighting for, exactly? The right to bear Zyklon B?

I'm racist for saying that white people systematically and brutally exterminated and enslaved millions of people, historically and they are subsequently shit for doing so?
    No, you're racist for pretending that negative behavior typical for humankind in general is somehow exclusive to one race. Genghis Khan killed tens of millions, around 10% of the world population at his time. Timur was trying very hard to beat his record. Great Leap Forward may be responsible for as many deaths as the civilian casualties of WWII (which include those incurred by non-whites to begin with).

I'm judging an entire race on their previous actions, not because they have a certain skin color or because they were born somewhere. But again, I'm engaging in Tijuana mental gymnastics.
    Really? Their previous actions? Yay for trans-generational collective guilt. Trans-ethnic too. Unless you're willing to name the genocides committed by, I dunno, the Czechs, Albanians, Romanians or the Irish. Meanwhile in Rwanda...

All I had to do was say some white people? That makes it suddenly better for white people?

It doesn't. Some white people fought to end that tyranny. But white people in general put up with genocide while it was happening and as a white person, it's pretty damn offensive.
    So what were the citizens of, say, Iceland, supposed to do instead of "putting up" with the genocides committed (I guess in their name since they were also white) by other white people in order to not be offensive to your totally not racist sensibilities?

I'm also dumping myself into that. That's the problem with your logic. My statement is only racist if I was non-white. That's the problem with your and Quetzl's train of logic in general, because white people immediately take self-criticism as an attack.
    Jews aren't immune from being antisemitic, I don't see why being of X race would prevent one from being racist towards said X race.

So I can be racist against my own race now? Man, the right will adopt any talking point of the left as long as it suits their needs.

Your disagreement stems from simply wanting to squash an argument you can't win over the internet. *Shrugs*
    Speaking of wanting to squash an argument one can't win, since when is @Quetzl right wing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

They want to kill millions more than they already have. They aren't a civil rights movement, they're a genocide and eugenics movement wrapped in racism and supremacist nationalism.

Deleted
    yes we need something to stop insane politicians from trying to replacing us

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    How is that anybody’s fault that white’s population is declining?

They are not discriminated against.

They are not underrepresented in the government, ivy league schools, corporate boards, etc.

So what are they fighting for exactly? The right to make more babies?
    Which, the answer to that problem is waaaaay more nuanced and complicated than, Blame all these feminists or Jews (lol) or BLM or whatever.