Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would not mind some kind of tweak in whatever way that would remedy constantly being the last person in a train in dungeons.
    Tanks and other dps often get to pull without dk's even being in range to do anything but watch.
    Its not a big issue but quite a nuisance.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Plate does have the most runspeed legendaries but again that doesn't matter in-combat as they're substantial DPS losses compared to the best ones.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    That's the issue though, why must our class be forced to use legendaries to keep up with the group that has good movement speed in dungeons? I don't see many of the classes using move speed leggos to get through the dungeon. Without legendaries, we should have reasonable movespeed.
    Sure but now, with argus coming next week, I'm pretty sure if your dk has been your main, you'd have gotten all the legendaries by now. And you can always swap between each trash pack if you have issue with the movements. Legendaries are part of our tool kit. We should abuse it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Sure but now, with argus coming next week, I'm pretty sure if your dk has been your main, you'd have gotten all the legendaries by now. And you can always swap between each trash pack if you have issue with the movements. Legendaries are part of our tool kit. We should abuse it.
    I agree we should, but I also think it's about time they look into giving us better movespeed come 8.0 because those leggos won't be around.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny to do heroics, by the time I run to the mobs they are dead

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    So....Death's advance
    DA was miles better than WW ever could've been.

DA's active effect was awful too, but the 10% passive runspeed was a huge improvement. 100% runspeed simply isn't playable for me, it feels like I'm snared all the time.