Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

RIP Legionfall Recompense

"Contributing to a building on the Broken Shore no longer awards a Legionfall Recompense item, and the Artifact Power value of the Artifact Power token awarded has been reduced."

The best source of legendaries has now been removed, also making Elite Strike missions absolutely worthless. Prepare for slower rate of legendary acquisition. Enjoy your last few hours of Nether Disruptor portal farming.

They're adding a Legionfall emissary, so it's not all that bad.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    They're adding a Legionfall emissary, so it's not all that bad.
    That does nothing. It's placed in the rotation. You still only get one emissary a day.

They dont want people going back to the shitty island to farm ap and leggos.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    They dont want people going back to the shitty island to farm ap and leggos.
    They didn't say anything about the chests laid out across the shore not dropping leggos anymore though. So people may still fly around there opening caches in order to build up that BLP lol.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good move. It was bad design when it was more profitable to do same dailies on same small isle over and over again. Now one day we will get Argus zone, next day it could be Broken Shore and then launch zone.

But yeah, we need some catch up for alts with legendaries. Our main (or main spec) have all (or almost all) already, and I don't think anybody want to do all this stuff on any alt again. At this point all legendaries should come as quickly as first two on alt/alt spec.

I wonder if that means the buildings will be put on a rotation, since people aren't going to bother contributing anymore. Or maybe just active all the time if the buffs won't apply to Argus.

You're complaining that you won't "have to" go back and do obsolete content after Argus comes out? How many days would you need to grind Broken Shore WQ's before you've had enough?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good change, moving forward is needed sometimes.

Also use your nethershards before the patch hits next week, while the toys/nethershard essence and such remain, the relinquished tokens/legendary chance is going away.

850 gear remains tho.

We get 880 BoA new tokens and 910 BoP tokens/relics for new currency.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Prepare for slower rate of legendary acquisition. Enjoy your last few hours of Nether Disruptor portal farming.
    They dont want people to feel its mandatory to go back to "old" content and farm it to keep up with acquisition of legendaries, and im sure the "slower rate" will be compansated with new stuff in 7.3

If not, who cares, its easy enough to get legendaries if u REALLY want em.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

But yeah, we need some catch up for alts with legendaries. Our main (or main spec) have all (or almost all) already, and I don't think anybody want to do all this stuff on any alt again. At this point all legendaries should come as quickly as first two on alt/alt spec.
    I agree on this, hopefully 7.3.5 won't add new legendaries, and just add something to increase the droprates further.

Also we don't really know the rate on the new style relinquished 910 tokens.

Since you can only equip 2, and that will likely be unpowered at 120 anyway there's nothing that will really hurt an increased droprate at the last major patch cycle (7.3.5)

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    They dont want people to feel its mandatory to go back to "old" content and farm it to keep up with acquisition of legendaries, and im sure the "slower rate" will be compansated with new stuff in 7.3

Isnt EN, ToV and Nighthold old content too? yet people still do these raids to farm legendaries.
    Last edited by Clrg; 2017-08-23 at 07:02 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Isnt EN, To and, Nighthold old content too? yet people still do these raids to farm legendaries.
    Part of why I believe the system is one of the worst legion's implementations.

Blizz did show they can fix systems like AP, but I feel legendaries only got half-fixed.

While many legendaries got brought closer together in power/utility, it's still not on point.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-23 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I wonder if that means the buildings will be put on a rotation, since people aren't going to bother contributing anymore. Or maybe just active all the time if the buffs won't apply to Argus.
    They said they would take this into account and reduce the time/resources needed to complete buildings when people stopped doing the BS stuff.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Disappointing, but I'm exalted with Legionfall on all my toons so I don't really have a reason to go back to the Isle and farm up the resources anyway.

I'm more annoyed about them removing the vendor price in AP tokens because they "should always be useable", honestly. At some point 100g is more attractive than 0.005% of a trait's progression, and they are removing that option - and presumably the option to sell all those crap green drop tokens you get that only reward, at AK55, 3-10 million AP.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    and presumably the option to sell all those crap green drop tokens you get that only reward, at AK55, 3-10 million AP.
    AK 55, even the worst tokens will drop way more then that.

The smallest AP token (10 AP, will be 63 million)

Still nothing in the long run of billions and trillions but still 150x faster then current. Making it certainly possible to get a weapon to 80+ traits due normal play, or even higher due more active play. (assuming the 7.3.5 will last at least 6-10 months)

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post

By running even older content?

There's nothing in Argus from what I've seen in the PTR that implies a more efficient way to farm up legendaries. So it's back to the ol' raid rotation each week that we've had since the beginning. Only now you have less options of ways to net legendaries.

Perhaps the new invasion points in Argus will drop legendaries in some way, they seem frequent enough but idk if they will actually drop them.

Glad I'm almost done with legendaries on my main. 11/12 Holy 12/12 Prot 9/12 Ret. But with the new content I'd be surprised if they reduced the rate of acquisition by a significant amount. I hope they'll keep an eye on building progression rates, still have a lot of mage tower transmogs I want.

I feel like if you play regularely and don't have every lege for at least 1 spec you are doing something wrong at this point