Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Some people care about those stupid achievements? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    just keep queueing, you get all of the perfection achievements eventually unless you're actively trying to ruin it every game

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    just keep queueing, you get all of the perfection achievements eventually unless you're actively trying to ruin it every game
    Amazing advice.

I have all of them, soloed all of them as well.
    But I did so during wotlk era, so I basically soloed 1v4 / 1v3 (hell, I even have a recorded video of a 1v6 in IoC back in the day) starting nodes while the rest of the team got all the others. Don't know if it is possible nowadays with such a small and old population of players
    Its not like we can vurtne out mobs of players anymore

A lot of the pvp achievements are very hard nowadays due to gear scaling making the teams much more even regardless of skill. You used to be able to outgear the other team and a skilled/geared premade could stomp the other team for these achievements.

Deleted
    Get the fck out all of you. I am Battlemaster since 2009 pre-nerf. Stop asking for free shit and play the fucking game akready. All the achievements you mention are perfectly doable. And yes, spam the specific bg button until you get the achi. Pisses me off. Learn to properly play the god damn gane.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    Get the fck out all of you. I am Battlemaster since 2009 pre-nerf. Stop asking for free shit and play the fucking game akready. All the achievements you mention are perfectly doable. And yes, spam the specific bg button until you get the achi. Pisses me off. Learn to properly play the god damn gane.
    Amazing post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Amazing post.
    The pvp scene sure is full of great individuals.

OT: The problem with majority of achievements is that they simply don't work with how pvp changed over the years. All those achievements were doable in WOTLK when they were introduced, but nowadays, with some classes being able to stay unkillable for hours, it simply impossible to get something like EOTS perfection.

Not to mention that huge amount of those achievements were awarded when one of team had much fewer players than other due to flawed matchmaking of past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Some people care about those stupid achievements? lol
    Seeing that you cared enough to write that generic flaming-post then its pretty likely that people care about doing the achi...

- - - Updated - - -

All achievements and feats in the game arent available for everyone.

Simple as that.

TLDR; No!

back in 2009 when 90% of the people playing this game still didnt know what they were doing. perfection achievements were super common during wrath and before, now in legion almost impossible.

hard to imagine right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaganpwnz View Post
    back in 2009 when 90% of the people playing this game still didnt know what they were doing. perfection achievements were super common during wrath and before, now in legion almost impossible.

hard to imagine right?
    You have no idea what you are talking about. 2009 is Wotlk, not 1.12. Ppl new exactly what they were doing, maybe more than now. Your arguments are invalid. They were into the game and bgs/arenas for quite some time. They knew very well what to do because they actually had to play their class.

Now, you know, you can actually start trying from a low lvl you know, you dont have to be 110 to pvp. Right?
    I did 2 perfection achis (again) while lvling my dh 100-110. Seems to.me that either you dont play enough or you dont try hard enough.
    Last edited by mmoc419b146f30; 2017-08-27 at 08:13 AM.

Having achievements in the game that you need to purposely be under max level to try and get probably means the achievement is badly designed.

Wasn't there another dumb AB one, win by 1 point?

I only got that one because waaaaaaay back before server sharing it was between the two top tier guilds on the server at the time, how you're supposed to get that today with out pure luck is beyond me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post
    Wasn't there another dumb AB one, win by 1 point?

I only got that one because waaaaaaay back before server sharing it was between the two top tier guilds on the server at the time, how you're supposed to get that today with out pure luck is beyond me.
    10 points. Now It is 100 at least. Still haven't got it. One of the few achievements still missing after years.

Deleted

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Having achievements in the game that you need to purposely be under max level to try and get probably means the achievement is badly designed.
    Every post you make in this thread, from the very start, shows you are an inadequate 1class1spec player and a bad one for that matter. I am out of this post. You whine for AV in 2017. Seroiusly, only qqing and shitposting. Sorry bro no battlemaster for you. You had 3-7 Years to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The pvp scene sure is full of great individuals.

OT: The problem with majority of achievements is that they simply don't work with how pvp changed over the years. All those achievements were doable in WOTLK when they were introduced, but nowadays, with some classes being able to stay unkillable for hours, it simply impossible to get something like EOTS perfection.

Not to mention that huge amount of those achievements were awarded when one of team had much fewer players than other due to flawed matchmaking of past.
    Back in wotlk you could just go as a premade into a random BG and wreck it, because it was full of blue-pvp-geared people who died from a single shatter combo or bladestorm, at least that's how we did these achievements - just keep queueing until you get poorly geared and coordinated randoms on enemy team and wreck them.

Now i can't see how it's possible to do them, probably on low level alts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    those AVs werent designed in perspective to the future state of PvP, templates reduced the ilvl-disparity massively, they r antique.

bzzd should know via statistics, those AVs, respectivly flawless victorys grew rare. havent seen Perfection or a Resilient Victory since WoD.
    9 and 5 flags (try to catch that Vengeance DH...) is also ridiculous with pruned bursts and op heals without any massive gear disparity. they were possible (best chances with grp, as always btw) in their actual content, but its not 5.4 CC fest anylonger

Meta AVs need to be adjusted, they re out of date. Since these r not rated AVs, they must be designed in favor of solo-queuing randoms, which will motivate them to queue more and thus reducing queue time and boosting my win ratio :D

twitter to devs, let them know how u feel with unreachable AVs and Titles, that were not designed for rated, but random BGs (soloqueue).

Yeah, they should stay in the game for shits and giggles, but shouldn't be part of the meta.

Every post you make in this thread, from the very start, shows you are an inadequate 1class1spec player and a bad one for that matter. I am out of this post. You whine for AV in 2017. Seroiusly, only qqing and shitposting. Sorry bro no battlemaster for you. You had 3-7 Years to do it.
    Every post you've made in this thread has been a garbage ragepost that everyone has shrugged off.

No, they shouldn't. It isn't impossible and it has been that way for a very long time so changing it now would be a slap in the face to all the people who earned the achievements. Not to mention that it really doesn't matter that much.