Thread: Bronze is fun

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrent View Post
    I have thought about trying league but then I remember I don't have any heroes or runes/w.e. its called, I don't have the knowledge of items/other heroes, and people will be yelling at me for sucking.
    There were changes to the game. Runes don't need to be bought now but you need to, for heroes/champs. The game is designed in a way where you need to be able to use the basic and easy-to-use champions to learn the game before you really move on and branch out into champs with much higher skill caps.

It's also easier now to get new champs because of the system change, where you get shards and use some resources that is given on level ups to get new champs. I have 2 accounts and my noob account has been filling up with a lot of random champs because of this new system (previously it took much more time to grind the amounts needed to get the those champs)

As for people yelling at you, this happens everywhere from games to even real life. Just learn how to take in constructive stuff and to say that "I'm new, sorry." and if they piss you off, just say "Why is your MMR the same as mine though, I don't understand how this game works. Maybe you should quit instead." xD
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2018-05-17 at 05:10 AM.

bronze is fun but wood division is not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebobobear View Post
    bronze is fun but wood division is not
    Bronze V IS Wood division

True that....

I think there should be competitive Wood Division (Bronze 5) E-sports

Quote Originally Posted by thebobobear View Post
    True that....

I think there should be competitive Wood Division (Bronze 5) E-sports
    I would 100% watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Climbing in league is boring because you will have to carry every single game

Quote Originally Posted by ryuuff View Post
    Climbing in league is boring because you will have to carry every single game
    Not true, I've been carried a buch of times aswell.

(And what part of playing so good you are carrying others, makes a game boring?)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Bronze is fun only when you're playing there and your skill is above that League xD

Deleted
    Oh damn I enter in the wrong place

Dude, if you're seriously having trouble in Bronze, you need to watch some educational videos. I recommend LS.