View Poll Results: What is your favorite automobile maker?

Voters
105. This poll is closed
  • General Motors

6 5.71%
  • Ford

11 10.48%
  • Honda

8 7.62%
  • Hyundai

3 2.86%
  • Subaru

4 3.81%
  • Toyota

10 9.52%
  • Nissan

5 4.76%
  • Chrysler

5 4.76%
  • Other (Comment below)

53 50.48%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Dodge, I like the way their trucks and cars look.

i drive a volkswagen, second one i have owned
    i do like toyotas too, i miss my 86 camry

if i were to choose a super car... ford GT or pagani zonda

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it used to be Opel, but since they have been sold to the french I will not be buying my next car from them. So Audi is my new favourite, closely followed by Toyota

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For nostalgic reasons I'd say Pontiac. We had an 87 Acadian when I was younger and that piece of shit must have been built by the Machine God himself because it simply would not break no matter how hard you pushed it.

Served us incredibly well but I can't remember the last time I've seen one.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Was brought up in a Chevy household, Camaro girl at heart Currently driving a 2012 Honda civic and love it, though it doesnt have the power of my old 95 camaro (miss you so much) The other cars I have had were toyotas and a Chrysler PT cruiser (I called it the PT loser) My boyfriend has a BMW and i have started to like those too.

Nostalgic...I'd have to go with Toyota. My first car - a Corolla - 500K km, although not the most luxurious, it sure did manage to be a worthwhile investment. Second was a Camry - much more comfort, 'only' lasted 300K km though :/ Nicest vehicle I've owned was an 02 Tahoe, definitely worth the 50K price tag, it finally died in '14 at 350K km (yeah - we drive our vehicles hard) In 07 we bought a Rav4 as a second vehicle - and although it lacks a lot of the bells and whistles - it's nice it's now the primary vehicle (we really don't need two anymore)

As for a 'gimme' - I'm Italian...I'll take a Contach - if only for resale purposes

Deleted
    BMW, WV, Suzuki.

Also, terrible polling options.

15+ Year Old Account
    Favorite Vehicle is Jeep Wrangler. So I would have to say Jeep but Ford is a close second.
    I drive a limited edition 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Edition (surf blue).

My top 5 vehicles off the top of my head would be:

1. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (Gobi beige) with the new 3.0 Diesel engine.
    2. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Truck with 3.0 Diesel Engine
    3. 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (Black on Black)
    4. Toyota Hilux (can't get in America) w/snorkel, mud tires and other off road goodies.
    5. Paramount Group Marauder
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

looking at it from a realistic perspective of what i actually could achieve in real life i gotta say that volvo is probably my favorite brand.
    BUT i am absolutely shot in the new Suzuki ignis, and will probably get that one with the aut. 4x4 (haldex coupling) and mild hybrid solution when i need a new car. It even comes in metallic orange which looks absolutely amazing, it's even piss-cheap to buy and drive. its gonna serve me well as a light-terrain car when i start working in the environmental management department.

but top 5 cars in general:
    Toyota Hilux
    Izuzu D-Max
    Volvo XC70 (2016 vers. white or metallic brown)
    tesla
    2017 Suzuki ignis.

Super cars are nice and all that, but i'm not really that kind of person. i prefer functional, practical and comfortable cars over horse power and speed.

Deleted
    How the fuck can someone make a poll about car brands and not include volkswagen, Mercedes, audi, BMW, volvo but all the crap Asian cars lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Nice poll you got going there... not a single german maker on it. Well... others i guess.

Mercedes Benz; i own a C220 elegance, with an avantgarde body-kit and most of the possible extras.

As for current dream car... gotta be a CLS63 AMG.
    I got a 26 year old drug dealer further down the street with that car. Ideal for dealing coca out of the trunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use to be BMW but I feel ripped off every time I go to get my car serviced now days. When I bought my first brand new car it didn't even come with a steering wheel - that was extra. Ok that was a joke, but seriously...

So I might go Jaguar or Mercedes next.

Jeeps are best
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    I got a 26 year old drug dealer further down the street with that car. Ideal for dealing coca out of the trunk.
    Well... i'm 26 myself... apparently i made the wrong career choice then. -.-

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ the options

wouldn't drive on of those for free

only asian and american brands when everybody knows europeans make the best cars
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-08-25 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    LOL @ the options

wouldn't drive on of those for free

only asian and american brands when everybody knows europeans make the best cars

Written like someone who has no real world experiencing owning or working on said 'best cars'.

Growing up we always had Mercedes so I have gotten used to them and like them a fair bit but BMWs are really nice too. I like the outside style of maserattis but the interiors are fucking dated as fuck for their price tags.

The only brand car I would take from that list is the Toyota.

Rest would be the superior European cars with Mercedes and BMW leading.

GM baby!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Written like someone who has no real world experiencing owning or working on said 'best cars'.
    Only owned European cars.

Keep buying your Japanse shit, peasant. Muh maintenance cost.

BMW 10/10

/10char
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate