Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

TLM Protest St. Louis - is TLM the new BLM?

Many may not be aware, but there was a tragic death recently in St. Louis. A transgender woman, Kiwi Herring, mother of 3, was brutally shot to death by police officers in her own house. Her only 'crime' was that she attempted to 'stab' a police officer.

And the violence didn't end there, at the protest held last night, an unidentified motorist had the nerve to assault protesters who merely were trying to block the road and surround his car and then attacked his car.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...atter-11043332

This is the moment a car ploughed into protesters at a rally for a transgender woman killed by police in the US.

Thousands are attending a vigil in St Louis, Missouri, after 30-year-old Kiwi Herring was shot dead by officers on Tuesday.
    "The suspect flourished a knife and slashed at the officers, slicing one officer on the arm," O'Toole said at a news conference.

"The officers fired and shot and killed the suspect."

Mr Herring is believed to be the 19th trans person killed by police in the US this year.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

i cant wait for furry lives matter
    deadliest catch fisherman lives matter
    crack addicts lives matter

also, she earned her death. super dumb protest

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the police just have to stand there and take it now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post

Do like the crack addicts one as when shortened it spells CALM..

Many may not be aware, but there was a tragic death recently in St. Louis. A transgender woman, Kiwi Herring, mother of 3, was brutally shot to death by police officers in her own house. Her only 'crime' was that she attempted to 'stab' a police officer.

And the violence didn't end there, at the protest held last night, an unidentified motorist had the nerve to assault protesters who merely were trying to block the road and surround his car and then attacked his car.

Is this a crackpost? If you stab a police officer, they're going to shoot you. If you block the road, surround a car, attack the car, they're gonna run you over to get to safety before you break through the windows to get to them.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Do like the crack addicts one as when shortened it spells CALM..
    uhhh should we start printing shirts now or what?!?!?!?!

Whatever keeps the so called "safe space" engine working.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    So the police just have to stand there and take it now?
    When ordered by the mayor or other higher ups, yes. Stand aside and don't intervene until their is either property damage or physical attacks. Can't stop it before it happens, they have to wait until it happens to step in.

No.. no they are not. BLM is a hate group... this is just stupid but not also a hate group
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Is this a crackpost? If you stab a police officer, they're going to shoot you. If you block the road, surround a car, attack the car, they're gonna run you over to get to safety before you break through the windows to get to them.
    Hmmmm, so what you are saying is that this was likely a justified shooting by police, but then why did hundreds or even thousands of people show up to protest it?

And also, it is specifically pointed out in the article:

Mr Herring is believed to be the 19th trans person killed by police in the US this year.
    This makes it sound like the police are going out and looking for Trans people to murder.

It also seems like the media is portraying the car that was attempting to pass by the protesters as if it was actually a vehicle attack, yet in the video it is clear that the protesters swarmed around the car and seemed to be threatening the driver.

Why does it seem like the media is manipulating this story?
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I´m glad that dangerous person like her can no longer hurt anyone. Cheers for the police.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    uhhh should we start printing shirts now or what?!?!?!?!
    Well it would not go astray..

Tomato, Lettuce, and Mayonnaise?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    We are what, two weeks from the last person driving someone over? That shit sells like hot bread, dawg!

You may laugh but yes I'm pretty sure that once they're done with transgender rights furries will probably be next.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems a lot like you're trying to. Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Her only 'crime' was that she attempted to 'stab' a police officer.
    Excuse me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I'm also pretty sure gender threads aren't allowed.
    That's because we all know there are only 2 genders, the rest are mentally ill people or genetic errors.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-24 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Seems a lot like you're trying to. Kek.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/431029...protest-video/
    A CAR ploughed through crowds at a trans lives matter protest honouring a woman shot dead by cops in the US, witnesses have reported.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uis-vigil.html
    Car plows through trans lives matter protest: White male driver is arrested after injuring three 'when protesters began attacking his car' at vigil for trans woman who was killed by cops in St Louis
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b06d67e3351ccc
    Man Drives Through Mourners At St. Louis Vigil For Trans Woman Killed By Police
    http://www.kmov.com/story/36204769/s...t-louis-police
    ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV.com) - Anger and emotion is growing after a transgender woman was shot and killed by St. Louis police at her apartment just north of downtown early Tuesday morning.

Officers say 30-year-old Kenneth "Kiwi" Herring cut an officer with a knife, but some believe police made the move to end her life too early.
    Yes, me vs billions of dollars worth of media corporations

She's not a mother of 3. She's a father of 3.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a police shooting/protest thread

Why are people so fucking retarded. Why is anyone supporting these protests, if you swing a knife at a cop, draw blood, and get shot, you deserved it. Fucking morons.

Onto the car, I would have done the same thing, bunch of thug morons beating the hood of my car, I would gun it in fear for my life.

Common sense and the rule of law are legit in danger because of virtue signaling SJW's running the media making people think this is an ok way to behave.
    but some believe police made the move to end her life too early.
    fuck that, they obviously tried or they wouldn't of gotten cut by the crazy bitch.

She's not a mother of 3. She's a father of 3.

- - - Updated - - -

This lol. If you provided the sperm, you are biologically the father. There's no changing HOW you made a baby just because you decide you're a different gender.