Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Wrong. You can also argue that Trumpsters are "very fine people" despite the swastikas, but that argument doesn't hold any water either.
    so just ignore the proof I gave

False Imprisonment
    The illegal confinement of one individual against his or her will by another individual in such a manner as to violate the confined individual's right to be free from restraint of movement.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...e+Imprisonment
    it is a felony in most states and if they start charging those protester that deliberately intetionally block traffic with that felony then they would think twice doing so
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-08-24 at 02:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muh blocked traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Except the mob swarmed his car, beat it with a flagpole and climbed on the roof. The driver had every right to drive of as he did fearing for his personal safety and property.
    Wrong. He "threw the first stone" and provoked the response. He had no right to escalate from there. You cannot provoke a "stand your ground" claim to self defense by throwing the first punch.

They were wrong to beat on his car, no objection. They were also wrong to block traffic. But he's the one who initiated violence by driving through them. No matter how slowly you tap someone with your car, it is still inherently assault with a deadly weapon. They were fully expected to respond, even though we don't like how they did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so just ignore the proof I gave
    No, I'm ignoring the idiotic association you're making. By your logic, being slow to exit the drive-through is also false imprisonment, and that way lies jackassery.

Wrong. He "threw the first stone" and provoked the response. He had no right to escalate from there. You cannot provoke a "stand your ground" claim to self defense by throwing the first punch.

They were wrong to beat on his car, no objection. They were also wrong to block traffic. But he's the one who initiated violence by driving through them. No matter how slowly you tap someone with your car, it is still inherently assault with a deadly weapon. They were fully expected to respond, even though we don't like how they did it.

Sorry, no that isn't what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Muh blocked traffic
    Muh right to surround and beat your car.

glad this driver hurt em.

Roads for your VEHICLES. Get off of them ffs.

Sorry, no that isn't what happened.
    Sorry, it's exactly what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm ignoring the idiotic association you're making. By your logic, being slow to exit the drive-through is also false imprisonment, and that way lies jackassery.
    TIL I can drag you out of your car and beat you if you honk at me.

Except the mob swarmed his car, beat it with a flagpole and climbed on the roof. The driver had every right to drive of as he did fearing for his personal safety and property. The protesters injured were the ones who fell off the car they had chose to climb on top of.
    can't reason with certain people on this site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Muh right to surround and beat your car.
    Wow that's pretty criminal of you Dex. Calling the authorities right now

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    It's the police' job to protect protesters from traffic. People don't just get a free pass to drive through protests because the police decided to not block off the road themselves.
    Its their job if the protesters have a permit. If not the police should arrest them all for being a danger to everyone on the road. It should be common fucking sense that when you attack someone in a vehicle then you should expect the person inside may fear for his/her life and may mow you down to defend it. Its a Darwin moment for sure.

TIL I can drag you out of your car and beat you if you honk at me.
    You can try. See how that goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    That's because reason isn't what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    I see that some are void of common sense

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you gonna do? Run us over?

- - - Updated - - -

That's because reason isn't what you're doing.
    I don't have to. They did.

I don't have to. They did.
    But you didn't. You want to try it, trust me. You'll have a good time.

Deleted
    Thank fuck I don't live in America, as half of the population doesn't appear to have the mental maturity greater than that of a 12 year old. Does anyone still have centralist views? You know, a little bit of both worlds.

But you didn't. You want to try it, trust me. You'll have a good time.
    So which is it, honey bun? Are you standing by honking permits aggression or not? You said he brought it on himself.

stand in the road for a really long time you'll get hit by a car (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Don't drive your car through protests.

People blocking the road does not give you the right to mow them down with your car.
    Doesn't matter. Highways are often blocked with giant stone walls, and are not given sidewalks for you to walk along the Highway. If you block roads, you put not only yourself in danger, but everyone driving as well. IF you get mowed down, you're the one at fault for putting yourself at risk. You don't go into a metalwork plant and protest, and get to blame the people working there if you get burned or hurt in an already dangerous environment.

I don't feel sympathy for these idiots blocking the road, and then striking the car when it tries to force the protesters aside. Advice: Do not stand behind, or in front of the cars.