Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Or maybe get the gold by playing the game instead of being a retard who spends tons of money for ingame pixels? I get the gold by doing gold missions, boes from raids (really low amount of money from that though), WQs while trying to get paragon mounts, and ofc, by playing on my paladin alt who I do a lot of content with, gathering Blood of sargeras/mining ore and crafting legendaries. I mean, sure, if you have a job that pays you 20 euros per hour, more power to you, but some of us are still working on our engineering master, and thus have no reliable income or time to waste on jobs
    Hyperbole is strong with this one. Take care young crusaders! Don't get caught and crushed!

The mount is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. its a reused skeleton, not a reused model, nothing in the game shares a model with it.
    2. the skeleton is shares is with this
    My fault, that's exactly what I wanted to say.

I am not jealous, my reply was suited towards the person who replied to me telling me that working 2 hours for 2 tokens is better than 3-4 months to get 500k
    So you call them a retard because of how they choose to spend their time and money? You're jealous.

I am telling you this, what if these 3-4 months I am playing, I am not really farming, but I am just enjoying the game, and 500k (or more), are gathered anyway? Without me actually farming for them? What's the point of me then spending my real money to buy tokens?
    What ever works for you. I don't care what you do with your money (or lack of) and game time.

So that I have a huge gold stash to open trade windows with randoms and show it off? I think you come across as a moron to me mate.
    It's none of my business what you do with you gold and vice versa.

Also, working 60 hours? I had to work 40 hours a week too last during my first semester, while having 30 credits on my semester,
    Oh boo hoo. You had one week where you had to work a little. I average 60 hours a week (sometimes more and seldom less) every week. But this isn't a pissing contest on who has to do more or less in real life.

and trust me, 30 credits are a buttload of work in electrical engineering masters,
    I absolutely is! Keep up the good work.

so I know where you are coming from,
    Nope, we're two very different people and have no idea where each other comes from financially, emotionally, physically, etcetera.

at the moment though I have to get a full time internship without payment, as well as work on 2 separate papers, one for a competition, another for my semester, and I'd rather not spend my money for anything more than a sub, when I can just gather 500k easily over a few months and spend them on what I like without any real effort, just from enjoying various activities in the game in my little free time.
    That is hard work and I wish you the best. Don't give up like so many do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah because everyone is a gold farmer

Is 500k alot? No. Is it for some people? Yes. I never said it was a cash grab but Don't act all cool and smug when there will be lots of people selling tokens to get this mount
    I almost don't sell things in the AH in Legion - except for some quest leather bracers to compensate the expenses for getting leatherworking to maximum - and my gold income increases steadily. I just run OH gold missions with maximum available % for success - preferable 200% for the extra 2K cash, and collect emissary caches / occasional WQs with gold rewards (actually, at that point in the game, I don't focus gold rewards at all, except if they lie conveniently in my travel path). Currently, I have the same amount of gold as I did at the end of WoD - and I already bought a ton of pets, the 2Mil spider mount and 1Mil pet, and occasional transmog items on the AH.

While Legion is not the Garrison money making machine, it's still easy to get gold. Just level a couple of alts. And don't buy things from the AH which you don't need. And I don't have much time to play. A couple of hours per evening at week days, a bit more on weekends.

The combat vehicle version can actually be destroyed and uses those animations

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    My fault, that's exactly what I wanted to say.
    Yes, but a reused skeleton is very common, and even with a reused skeleton, it is ALOT of work, as your making a BRAND NEW mesh, texture, and color scheme
    Recolor= same exact model, just hue shifted takes seconds/ red proto=violet proto
    reskin= same model, just a different skin on it, takes longer as you need a new texture/ red proto=ironbound proto
    remodel=same rig "Skeleton" but a complete different mesh, takes a LONG time, only thing they share at this point is some animations and the general shape/ red proto=corrupted firehawk.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    That /mountspecial animation is absolutely awesome!
    Damn it sure is! I was just checking out the other animations, the EmoteSalute one is broken af.. I find those silly things pretty funny for some reason..
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

40 hours a week means 40 hours per week. So yeah, but I can see from your reply that you are just fishing for insults to get ppl banned. Won't reply to you anymore as you have nothing of value to say other than twist my words and get red at me having a different opinion.