View Poll Results: $5 Million dollars in USD 10's and 20's falls out of the back of a bank truck.

Voters
101. This poll is closed
  • I would phone up the police or drive it to the bank immediately

46 45.54%
  • I would take it home and fuck the bank

47 46.53%
  • I would leave it there I am sure they will be back

2 1.98%
  • Other (Comment below)

6 5.94%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

$5 Million dollars (USD) falls off a bank truck

$5 million dollars (USD) falls out of the back of a bank truck in notes of 10's and 20's you were taking a short cut through the park and obviously they were too, it's been a little bit and your car is 2 minutes away, you could take this cash and nobody would know, what do you do?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-08-26 at 05:57 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not smart enough to know how to make millions of dollars in cash disappear into accounts without people noticing, so no.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I would take that home deff without even thinking about it...

All the money bags that bank trucks carry contain paint bomb. You can't open it without destroying it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the notes aren't serialized or anything...

Assuming nobody would ever know so there aren't any consequenes, I would take them. In the real world I'd phone the police.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tempted to take it assuming no one was around but I'd be worry that it would trace back to me if they have the numbers for all the bank notes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would notify the bank /police, mostly out of paranoia about how much shit I would be in if someone did find out
    Cause you would end having to spend it all at small stores in order for it not to be traced back to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Tempted to take it assuming no one was around but I'd be worry that it would trace back to me if they have the numbers for all the bank notes.
    Life is full of risks.

If it doesn't have any identifying markers clearly on it and is just loose piles of cash then I say it's fair game. If it has "Property of US Govt" or something that clearly identifies who is belongs to then I would turn it in and hope for a reward.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except this a straight up illegal risk that can get you jailed and forced repay what you spent

Considering the bank will have the serial numbers of every bill they lost...that money is pretty much worthless. As soon as it enters circulation again they'll be looking for you. Plus, it would take some time to load the car with all of it...thus increasing the likelihood of being noticed.

Also, 1 million dollars in 20's weighs about 110 pounds and this 5 million dollars is split between 10's and 20's. So you're probably looking at around 1000 pounds of cash.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2017-08-26 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The notes would be numbered and you wouldn't be able to do much with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Except this a straight up illegal risk that can get you jailed and forced repay what you spent
    $5 Million buys a good lawyer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarshamy View Post
    All the money bags that bank trucks carry contain paint bomb. You can't open it without destroying it.
    This. The average Joe would not be able to open those bags without getting paint bombed, making the money worthless. On top of that, all that money is serialized, I would imagine once they notice it was missing they would start tracking it. Most people don't know how to launder money. As tempting as it would be, the answer would be no, I wouldn't even touch it. I would stand next to it and call 911, or the bank number if I could find it quickly. Hell, while a slim, slim chance, there could even be a small reward in it for doing this.

On top of that, $5,000,000 in 10s and 20s is far, far more currency than the average person could even carry. And I couldn't imagine that much currency just arbitrarily falling out of a truck - the sheer amount of bills we're talking about, that fucking truck would've had to explode or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarshamy View Post
    That's not technically true. If it's a pressure paint bomb it can be fooled, if it's electronic it can either be fried via EMP or hacked. Especially if you know there is going to be a bomb there.

Never underestimate a criminals resourcefulness.

Report it to the police to come pick it up. I am not stupid enough to think that I can simply make the money disappear without anyone having seen me take it, money being secured in a way were I can't use it or anything else that will leave me without 5 mil, and a prison sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and buy the way having experience with people who do bank security, there aren't any fucking dye packs in most of that shit, dye packs aren't use very often now anyways, and if they are it's probably an older bank, because when they used to be used more readily it was for when a bank got robbed.

They stopped doing that shit for multiple reasons mainly because it puts lives at risk. Also no bank serial numbers below $100 are NOT tracked, it's honestly a fucking stupid idea to even believe that shit, and if you can logic as to the reason why, you probably would know that isn't a real risk.

HOWEVER the truth is the scenario is unrealistic because bank trucks don't ever generally have money falling out of the back of them, in short this would never happen, but the question is what would you do if this fell in your lap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    That's not technically true. If it's a pressure paint bomb it can be fooled, if it's electronic it can either be fried via EMP or hacked. Especially if you know there is going to be a bomb there.

Never underestimate a criminals resourcefulness.
    They don't never used that when transporting money from one bank to another, this is an entirely made up scenario, as such would next to never likely happen.

You can't simply take it home. That's why the whole money laundry industry exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it fell into my lap I would literally die since the bag would weigh over 500 pounds

http://1000000-euro.de/how-much-does...p#weigh-dollar thou it's a euro I'doubt usd bank notes are much lighter