Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why Elon Musk is an asshole

Why is he? He keeps making retarded tweets all the fucking time writing about some superficial things to prove that he is "smart".
    He is such an arrogant little twat. He should keep to managing his company instead of pulling a donald and tweeting the ever living shit out of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you were a billionaire you might be arrogant too. Probably with good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Why is he? He keeps making retarded tweets all the fucking time writing about some superficial things to prove that he is "smart".
    He is such an arrogant little twat. He should keep to managing his company instead of pulling a donald and tweeting the ever living shit out of things.
    Perhaps you could provide some evidence of things you think he says that makes him an asshole instead of just saying "making retarded tweets all the fucking time writing about some superficial things to prove that he is "smart"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did he post a witty response to one of your tweets?

Anyway, that's your opinion. I like him. Refreshing among many other famous/rich people.

Yea that eccentric billionare who's working on new smarter technology to move the world forward...what an asshole...

I remember when it was cool to like Elon. I guess he crossed the internet threshold to the area where it's cooler to hate him now.

Shame on Elon Musk for having opinions!

*finger wag*

Shame!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Smart people are often eccentric and have weird views.

Nikola Tesla had an obsession with the number 3 (and things divisible by it) had rituals around it, like walking 3 times around a building before entering it, staying in rooms and floors divisible by 3, and at one point thought he was in communication with mars:

Intelligence and madness are often yoked.

Elon is fine.
    That Nikola Tesla guy sounds like one of those sperg autists. No ill intended.

I know someone that worked with him on some SpaceX stuff. He told me in person he is the biggest jerk you can imagine. He wont give any of his lower employees the time of day. Arrogant A-hole.

It's not arrogance if you really are smarter than most people.

Deleted
    If you are smart and rich and people love you...you get to be arrogant at times. Hell we all do it sometimes, why would some rich boy be any different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Checking his Twitter, I see;

A post about a book on AI,
    Tesla/Hyperloop/Boring Company/SpaceX tweets, which are literally his businesses,
    A link to a news article about huge fossil fuel industry subsidies,
    A funny response to an Onion article,
    Some more AI-related posts

And that's back to Aug 11th.

So pretty much entirely about his company's work, or AI which he has a clear interest in. Dude's one of the smartest men on the planet, he doesn't need to prove a damn thing over Twitter, nor is he even trying to.

Elon much is the closest thing we have to batman. leave him alone.
    <insert witty signature here>

Isn't he part of a bunch of smart guys who believe we're all living in a simulation?

Idea being that if there was a smart enough civilization able to create an advanced simulation that said simulation would in turn create sub-simulations and the notion that our world being at the top is rather low.

We all have our goofs I guess

I am personally always reminded of a Simpson quote regarding Elon Musk: "We sacrifice now to take care of the future in a way totally determined by me."

Can we get some examples of this ? i do not follow the dude and i am not going to dig thru his twitter history.

Anyway if he is not bluntly racists, mean to others, or extremely *look how much gold i have haha to all of you that has less* i do not see a issue atall ... not like he is holding the codes to the nukes ....

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Shame on Elon Musk for having opinions!

*finger wag*

Shame!
    https://youtu.be/11GjxI1Ag1Y?t=3m17s

Would be nice if you could embed videos to a specific time on forums...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-29 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Yea that eccentric billionare who's working on new smarter technology to move the world forward...what an asshole...
    By that I think you mean hype machines.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why are you concerning yourself so much with a person you don't even know? You're not forced to read his tweets. If you don't like him, don't follow him. Pretty simple.
    Because /g/ won't stop posting his shit everywhere, it's a fucking cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Checking his Twitter, I see;

A post about a book on AI,
    Tesla/Hyperloop/Boring Company/SpaceX tweets, which are literally his businesses,
    A link to a news article about huge fossil fuel industry subsidies,
    A funny response to an Onion article,
    Some more AI-related posts

And that's back to Aug 11th.

So pretty much entirely about his company's work, or AI which he has a clear interest in. Dude's one of the smartest men on the planet, he doesn't need to prove a damn thing over Twitter, nor is he even trying to.
    this was posted while i typed my other reply so ... if this is what he tweet about ... more power to him, he seems to just tweet about what is important to him and do no harm towards others ... gogo that is what twitter should be.