Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I took one look at that list and fucking laughed, and if they asked me I would have said NO! Simple as that.

BLM are NOT fucking Black Supremacist for fuck sake, Nation of Islam are black fucking supremacist, BLM is an organization that developed after the the Treyvon Martin Shooting, and gained traction after that after highlighting the problem of police shooting and killing unarmed and many times never even charged black human beings.

If you call them black supremacist or cop killers because of a few out context claims by some protesters, then you can totally shut the fuck up about your boo hoo bitching and crying about being called a fucking Nazi because you get painted with a broad brush.

Either gain some god damn perspective and consistency or stop acting like you have credibility or should be taken seriously AT ALL

Then stop fucking posting if you are going to ask people questions specifically engage them and then hand wave. There haven't been any stoning by ISIS or be headings here in the U.S by ISIS either, but that doesn't mean they aren't a fucking threat, and before you spout off some other nonsense bullshit about terrorist attacks inspited by, let me remind you that most of the home grown terrorism has been caused by White fucking Supremacist, generally the kind you fucking apologies for while calling BLM Black Supremacist because you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about or any sense of context or objectivity.

Yeah, TRUE because you can fucking help yourself with what YOU don't fucking understand but proceed to tell other people not ironically under the dumb ass gamergirl avatar.

You're nonsense is transparent as shit and what is laughably sad is you don't have any clue why.

At this point straws couldn't help you or your failed ass arguments and lack of reason or logic, but hey reach for whatever the hell makes you feel better.
    BLM started out on a lie and continues it to this day case after case. Like the first case you pointed out. They charged zimmerman with being racially motivated and couldn't get any charge of that nature to stick. Any rational person would think zimmerman was getting his ass kicked and decided to pull his gun instead since that was his only option to achieve victory in their confrontation. Zimmerman has a history of violence. So all the lies about racism that BLM promotes didn't help then and still doesn't help today. That's a big reason why people won't unanimously get behind them. Another is their protests have turned into looting and then the news shows people robbing convenience stores but they don't show the drug stores. You know why? Because that doesn't fit their narrative when rational people know that those drugs are going on the street to fuel the problems of violence in the black community. The same once that since 1985 has kept black people from growing as a population in the US at the 10% clip they had every 10 years before? The same issue that makes things happen to them on a different proportion statistically than everyone else? When they decide to be honest and stop throwing the race card out all the time I might think the police are after them.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-08-27 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Please link scientific evidence if there is no doubt about it.

Sitting there saying they're irrelevant when they're assaulting and murdering people seems pretty weird.
    Kenyans dominate long distance running because they obviously train harder than the rest of the world!
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    BLM started out on a lie
    Stop right there it isn't before going any further I am going to call you on your bullshit, this is a parroted fucking standard, there is no proof, and the way I know that is that this is a common phrase uttered by an argument that is NOT new or unknown, and the fact you said it before laying out anything else, I don't need to listen or consider anything else you have to say ZERO.

I'm not in BLM, I am not part of that organization, but yeah, no need to even waste time going forward.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

What they are matters. Should we not treat murderers like monsters or is that just wrong too? What about child molesters? Where do you draw the line if racists are okay in your book?

I don't give a shit what justification you're giving them. There is none.
    This is precisely the reason why we have laws against inhumane punishments. And even those come after due process. Not your literal lynch mob.

Did you miss the scientific evidence part of my post?
    Do you scientific evidence that men and women are different too? Jesus Christ, can't you look? Obviously all of those black players in the NFL and NBA has nothing to do with their racial characteristics!

- - - Updated - - -

Stop right there it isn't before going any further I am going to call you on your bullshit, this is a parroted fucking standard, there is no proof, and the way I know that is that this is a common phrase uttered by an argument that is NOT new or unknown, and the fact you said it before laying out anything else, I don't need to listen or consider anything else you have to say ZERO.

I'm not in BLM, I am not part of that organization, but yeah, no need to even waste time going forward.
    But it did. Black people aren't shot more, nor without cause. They are actually shot less. Just like #OscarsSoWhite, where they claimed that black people aren't rewarded enough, when in fact they are awarded much more than percentage would suggest. It is almost like there is in fact a victim complex in the black community.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

truth hurts doesn't it? So you cherry pick my entire thought and stopped the truth there? lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    This is precisely the reason why we have laws against inhumane punishments. And even those come after due process. Not your literal lynch mob.
    But it did. Black people aren't shot more, nor without cause. They are actually shot less. Just like #OscarsSoWhite, where they claimed that black people aren't rewarded enough, when in fact they are awarded much more than percentage would suggest. It is almost like there is in fact a victim complex in the black community.
    Nope, you don't get to have that conversation with me, you have already proven to break your own rules.

Most of your arguments consist of double standards and fallacies, I gave you a shot, you're done.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, since we're delving into "race realism" and similar racist claptrap, I'm locking this here.