Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im banking on Rune King Thor. Black Bolt is my second pick.

Superhero genre seems to be entirely BASED on complete lack of understanding of scale, where beings supposedly able to cause destruction on a stellar scale can be punched and feel it, so "who is stronger" makes no sense.
    Not to add that there is hundred of characters with reality altering powers who would be downright unbeatable if not for plot power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Zen-Oh can still blink the mecha and its entire universe out of existance. The tope tier would have to be entirely creatures that can affect multiple universes (like the three you mentioned). Honestly the relatively newly introduced Zen-oh in the Dragonball Universe is pretty much as strong as it gets.
    True, STTGL is by far the underdog in the competition... Tbh, I mostly included him because of his pilot, Simon, who is probably at Franklin Richards levels of power.

I think the final bout would probably be Zen-Oh vs White Phoenix.

Honestly can't call who would win out of those two... But if pushed, I would give the edge to White Phoenix, but only because of her multiversal nature, and her ability to take life force from past/future incarnations of herself.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    In a straight up fight who do you think would win? Can be anyone from Comics, cartoons/anime, live action TV shows, moves etc.

Only rules are:

1. No Killing.
    2. They have equal strength, speed, and stamina.
    3. They can use their powers/gadgets, except healing/regeneration etc that let them overcome limits from rule 1 and 2.

In the end i think it would end up being Batman vs Goku, Batman because well hes Batman and Goku because he is a naturally gifted fighter.
    With strength, speed, and stamina equal, Goku would get his ass beaten into the curb 200 times over by people like Nightwing, Robin, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Iron First, or, well, basically any of the many, many, MANY incredibly skilled fighters that frequent movies, TV shows, and comic books who make Goku's "gifted" skills look like they're on par with the karate taught by Sensei Tom at the local after school class my nephew takes. Hell, the girls of the Bat family(Batwoman, Catwoman, and ANY of the 3 Batgirls, Barb, Cass, or Steph) would kick his ass without breaking a sweat.

The winners of this sort of competition would always come down to the level of gods. The reality warpers, cosmic entities, deities...characters who could make it so their opponents never existed with simply a thought. No matter how skilled a fighter you are, you can't beat an entity that can simply decide instead of taking up martial arts you took up knitting, then make it so that is exactly what happened simply by thinking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Zen-Oh is also multiversal. And white Phoenix can only really act strongly enough to shape a universe when paired with a very strong avatar while Zen-Oh can wipe a universe from existance at will in a blink of an eye
    Technically White Phoenix of the Crown is the Phoenix Force paired with Jean Grey and in full control of the phoenix's abilities. So she has truly insane levels of power, plus being virtually unstoppable, due to the ability previously mentioned.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Technically White Phoenix of the Crown is the Phoenix Force paired with Jean Grey and in full control of the phoenix's abilities. So she has truly insane levels of power, plus being virtually unstoppable, due to the ability previously mentioned.
    I still don't think she would be close to Franklin Richards or Molecule man. They are basically God for a lack of a better term in the current marvel universe.

My death knight would beat them both. He is currently unkillable in the open world.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can write absolutely anyone into a win if that's what you want. So this is rather meaningless to discuss.

Deleted

Ofc Death (grim reaper) wins, nobody can escape him and in the end he will always win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post

Ofc Death (grim reaper) wins, nobody can escape him and in the end he will always win.
    Beings that are immortal can escape death.

In a straight up fight who do you think would win? Can be anyone from Comics, cartoons/anime, live action TV shows, moves etc.

Only rules are:

1. No Killing.
    3. They can use their powers/gadgets, except healing/regeneration etc that let them overcome limits from rule 1 and 2.

In the end i think it would end up being Batman vs Goku, Batman because well hes Batman and Goku because he is a naturally gifted fighter.
    Really? Goku and Batman are what you come up with? I can understand fanboism but sheesh those 2 wouldnt last past the first 2 hours of an intergalactic/reality/universe smack down.

If we're going by rule 3, then by default Thanos with the infinity gauntlet is the victor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Since its no killing and equal stats, i will go with morrigan from monster girl quest paradox. Since her ability is telekinetic stimulation of enemy erogenous areas she can just make everyone pass out. From pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    True, STTGL is by far the underdog in the competition... Tbh, I mostly included him because of his pilot, Simon, who is probably at Franklin Richards levels of power.

I think the final bout would probably be Zen-Oh vs White Phoenix.

Honestly can't call who would win out of those two... But if pushed, I would give the edge to White Phoenix, but only because of her multiversal nature, and her ability to take life force from past/future incarnations of herself.
    Gurren Lagann already has traveled through dimensions, and throws universes though basically.
    So...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I still don't think she would be close to Franklin Richards or Molecule man. They are basically God for a lack of a better term in the current marvel universe.
    I think Adult Franklin Richards is basically the only person who can stand up to White Phoenix, but it's hard to say because the three most broken heroes in marvel: Adult Franklin, White Phoenix and RKThor all have relatively few showings.

Only rules are:

1. No Killing.
    These rules are all weird. What do you mean they all have equal strength, but the can still use their powers? Hulk can't be stronger than Wolverine, but Dr. Manhattan can still manipulate matter and erase people from existence? He can't be faster, but he can still teleport? What?

Either way, the real answer would be someone truly omnipotent, such as The One Above All from the Marvel universe, a being who literally has no upper limit in terms of capabilities.

Deleted
    Only rules are:
    1. No Killing.
    No, in the end the winner would be WHOEVER the WRITER chooses.

Deleted
    dark Wing Duck vs I R Baboon

This question was answered long ago.

https://youtu.be/Fnwy3GmrL8k

Deleted
    goku would find a way to beat anyone eventually......... :P