Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Isn't it amazing how we didn't have Nazis protesting in the street until after Antifa showed up?
    ...? Have you been asleep for, I dunno, the past 40 years!? Neo-Nazis have always had rallys and street protests. They never made the major headlines because none of them involved them killing people, until now.

And WTF are you saying? They were chanting "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not take us over!" calling gay people "Faggots" and black people "N-Words go back to Africa" - They were NOT protesting against any "Antifa" bullshit, they were chanting their horrible horrible ideology!

Thirdly, you know what is more likely caused that Charolettesville demonstrationi? Having a Neo-Nazi sympathizing Dumbass for a president - or did we forget the videos of them shouting "HEIL TRUMP" already? Did we forget about them cheering that Dumbass Dump wasn't disavowing David Duke until a week later, via twitter? Did we not forget how Dumbass Donnie was re-tweeting memes created by and for the Neo Nazi websites?
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-08-29 at 12:27 PM.

Wow....story was fake.......shocking.

I myself never even heard of Antifa until the Charlottesville hate march. Oh such a big spooky hate group that Antifa!

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...? Have you been asleep for, I dunno, the past 40 years!? Neo-Nazis have always had rallys and street protests. They never made the major headlines because none of them involved them killing people, until now.

And WTF are you saying? They were chanting "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not take us over!" calling gay people "Faggots" and black people "N-Words go back to Africa" - They were NOT protesting against any "Antifa" bullshit, they were chanting their horrible horrible ideology!

Thirdly, you know what is more likely caused that Charolettesville demonstrationi? Having a Neo-Nazi sympathizing Dumbass for a president - or did we forget the videos of them shouting "HEIL TRUMP" already? Did we forget about them cheering that Dumbass Dump wasn't disavowing David Duke until a week later, via twitter? Did we not forget how Dumbass Donnie was re-tweeting memes created by and for the Neo Nazi websites?
    Point 1: For the last 40 years Neo-Nazis have been this incredibly tiny fringe minority that everyone laughed at because they were so pathetically weak. Just to clarify, you think our Nazi situation just before the Charolettesville murder was exactly the same as it's been for the last 40 years?

Point 2: I never said the Nazis were protesting Antifa. I said they didn't start these retarded protests until after Antifa showed up.

Point 3: As worthless as Trump is in so many ways, I don't think it's fair to blame him for the Nazis. Reminder, we literally know what is driving alt-right Neo-Nazi recruitment, because they talk about it openly at their private conferences, which you can view on youtube. They literally say that they wouldn't have their enemies change a thing about their tactics. They openly crack jokes about how much Antifa is helping them. I suppose you could think that they're so sneaky that they faked those conferences as a bit of misdirection to dupe hapless fools like myself. I would counter that by saying it just doesn't make sense for them to hide their recruitment methods, because there is zero chance of the majority listening to people like me that try and expose their recruitment methods and even less chance of a shift in tactics on the part of Antifa and similar groups, so they literally have nothing to hide. It would be a waste of effort on their part.

7+ Year Old Account
    What blows my mind is Fox news was rambling on this morning about how Antifa should be labeled an official terrorist organization. How all the Democrats are hypocrites, blah, blah, blah.

Now the irony is, they're trying to say and get Antifa labeled a terrorist group. They even name dropped change.org and mentioned the petition. There's also a petition to do the same with the KKK on there, but guess which petition whiny Jeanine and the rest of the Fox Fools have never mentioned on air?

So the KKK and Nazis are the same as Antifa, but I've never once heard those calling for Antifa to be labeled a terrorist group ask for the same when it comes to the KKK and Nazis. Why not? I know the entire, "but Antifa!" argument is rife with hypocrisy, but come on now.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-08-29 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    In an extremely rare cases. Like I said though, some people are just using it as an excuse to go out and cause mayhem. Those exist on both sides. The difference being the left hasn't actually killed anyone yet even counting the extreme few who just want to fuck shit up. Not that I'm trying to justify the actions of people attacking anyone innocent but it seems this argument always delves into "who is worse?" and it seems pretty obvious to me considering the left leaning side wouldn't even be out there in the first place (and so the people using it as an excuse couldn't do so) if the alt right leaning side who are supporting some racist agenda wasn't out there in the first place.
    Not rare at all actually, plenty of video documented Trump rallies with screaming retards about Nazis and racists during the election campaign and still happening

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    In half of these videos you can't even tell what instigated the violence. I also never said it didn't exist just that the cases are few and far between and only one side has an actual body count.

- - - Updated - - -

You really think we didn't have Nazis/KKK protesting in the street before Antifa? Where have you been?

You're trying real hard here to generalize an entire group of people where the vast majority is simply against racism and not doing anything of the sort. I'm still not even sure what your goal here is. I've already said I'm aware there are some fuckwits on both sides who just want to attack people but that doesn't mean both sides are equally as bad.

How many more times do I have to say this before you actually understand it?
    I'm gonna pose the same question to you that I posed to mvallas. "Just to clarify, you think our Nazi situation just before the Charolettesville murder was exactly the same as it's been for the last 40 years?" Has something changed or is shit the same as it's always been? I think if shit hasn't changed in 40 years, then this Nazi hysteria is a whole lot of nothing. They didn't create any significant political change in the last 40 years, why are we paying attention to them now if nothing has changed?

I generalize Antifa because they are a collectivist group. They wear masks to keep from being identified, so they can commit crimes without fear of being arrested, because the police won't be able to identify who did what. That is the purpose of Black Bloc tactics. Don't believe me? Watch the CNN interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUu46J_OHQ4

So you're damn right I'm generalizing. I will stop generalizing when they stop showing up in masks. I think it's perfectly fair to generalize extremists anyway. I don't much care about the individual differences between particular Nazis, Communists or Jihadis.

As for what my goal is, that's simple. I am trying to get you to understand that in general these are not good people. You have it backwards. It's not, there's some fuckwits on both sides and the rest are good, it's, there's some good people on both sides and everyone else is a fuckwit.

The majority within these groups are rotten and the rest are idiots. That's my opinion of both Nazis and Communists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    What blows my mind is Fox news was rambling on this morning about how Antifa should be labeled an official terrorist organization. How all the Democrats are hypocrites, blah, blah, blah.

Now the irony is, they're trying to say and get Antifa labeled a terrorist group. They even named drop change.org and mentioned the petition. There's also a petition to do the same with the KKK on there, but guess which petition whiny Jeanine and the rest of the Fox Fools have never mentioned on air?

So the KKK and Nazis are the same as Antifa, but I've never once heard those calling for Antifa to be labeled a terrorist group ask for the same when it comes to the KKK and Nazis. Why not? I know the entire, "but Antifa!" argument is rife with hypocrisy, but come on now.
    Link me the White House KKK terrorist petition and I will sign it right now.

I don't really care about any petitions on change.org. It's a worthless website imo.

Point 1: For the last 40 years Neo-Nazis have been this incredibly tiny fringe minority that everyone laughed at because they were so pathetically weak. Just to clarify, you think our Nazi situation just before the Charolettesville murder was exactly the same as it's been for the last 40 years?
    Yes

Are they getting bolder? yes Why? not because of "Antifa" - but because we elected a psycho for a president who is validating all of their reasons. They're feeling empowered by Dumbass Dump that they can go out and protest without masks anymore to push forward their goals.

Point 2: I never said the Nazis were protesting Antifa. I said they didn't start these retarded protests until after Antifa showed up.
    Corelation =/= causation, you yourself are saying that.

No, these protests are happening because our Dumbass President is letting people know it's OK and even a virtue to be racist.

Point 3: As worthless as Trump is in so many ways, I don't think it's fair to blame him for the Nazis.
    Don't generalize "blame Trump for Nazis". I blame him for stoking the fires of hate in their hearts and, now, by becoming president - has in their eyes VALIDATED their beliefs. He has emobldened them. Again, were you asleep when they were shouting "HEIL TRUMP", or when David Duke was insisting everybody should vote for Trump? Or by bringing Steve Bannon (a known white nationalist from an equally notoriously known white nationalist press) into the white house?

No... clearly it's Antifa that's causing these rallies.

Jesus fucking christ...

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    You could tell this wannabe Justin Timberlake looking ass was a neo-nazi from the get go.

Knew he'd eventually be exposed.

Goddamn this ignore feature is worthless...

I would love to know what I am excusing exactly.
    You know the human brain comes with a pretty good ignore feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

Oh...those terrible Antifa terrorists stabbing the dude in his imagination.
    Not surprised. Most RW utilize projection pretty heavily.

BTW, TYT is not a reliable group to follow. I would recommend that you find better sources in general (e.g. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...do-joshua-witt for this issue). TYT spins things pretty heavily pretty much just as much as Fox News (but in different directions).

The Guardian reliable looooooooooooooooooooool

Have you seen the bullshit that's come out of that "news" organisation the last couple years?

7+ Year Old Account
    Link me the White House KKK terrorist petition and I will sign it right now.

I don't really care about any petitions on change.org. It's a worthless website imo.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170116...urity-priority

A couple months ago, you signed a petition asking the Administration to “[r]ecognize the Ku Klux Klan as a domestic terrorist organization” and “make [its] eradication a Homeland Security priority.”

The U.S. government has long identified white supremacy extremists among the domestic terrorism threats confronting our nation, and the existence of such groups represents a continued threat to the ideals of our nation. That’s why the federal government doesn’t hesitate to investigate and take appropriate action when there is an indication that white supremacists or white supremacist groups threaten or use force, or engage in other illegal activities. Indeed, although simply believing in white supremacy or belonging to a white supremacist group—while abhorrent—is not a crime, the federal government has successfully charged white supremacists over the years using many federal statutes, including those prohibiting civil rights violations and solicitation to commit crimes of violence. The federal government also works closely with local and state law enforcement and community-based organizations to identify, investigate, and prosecute hate-fueled violence.
    Dozens of times over the past few years, and never "Officially" has it been labeled such. Just general vague wording about considering white supremacy in general a threat. That was the Obama administration. Trump's team just ignores most of the petitions on there and even considered getting rid of the entire thing. So, good luck with the petitions on there currently to label, BLM, Antifa and George Soros as terrorists. Looks like the conservative boogeymen won't make the list.

Also you claim that Nazis are a minority fringe movement, isn't that exactly what Antifa is?
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-08-29 at 01:15 PM.

Hah, thats funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yes

Are they getting bolder? yes Why? not because of "Antifa" - but because we elected a psycho for a president who is validating all of their reasons. They're feeling empowered by Dumbass Dump that they can go out and protest without masks anymore to push forward their goals.

Corelation =/= causation, you yourself are saying that.

No, these protests are happening because our Dumbass President is letting people know it's OK and even a virtue to be racist.

Don't generalize "blame Trump for Nazis". I blame him for stoking the fires of hate in their hearts and, now, by becoming president - has in their eyes VALIDATED their beliefs. He has emobldened them. Again, were you asleep when they were shouting "HEIL TRUMP", or when David Duke was insisting everybody should vote for Trump? Or by bringing Steve Bannon (a known white nationalist from an equally notoriously known white nationalist press) into the white house?

No... clearly it's Antifa that's causing these rallies.

Jesus fucking christ...
    Honestly, if your starting position is that ~2015 was an identical political climate to even ~2010 on the topic of white identity politics, then I don't think there's any way we're gonna come to any kind of agreement on what is true. We have a fundamentally different view of past events. All I will say on that front is that I think things have changed. I watched the rise of the alt-right in real time. I hang around the kinds of places that they tried to infect. There's just no way I can catch you up on years of internet cultural change. It's not Antifa exactly that caused this rise in white identity politics. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Trump was related to this rise as well, but in reality he played a small part in it, and if the left wing media ignored him he would have played a much smaller part than he did. I think I'm simply better informed than you, in a way that will be really difficult to communicate in a single back and forth conversation.

Reminder again, we have it straight from the horse's mouth which tactics have helped with alt-right recruitment. Once again, that is assuming you think they have not wasted a ton of time and money to make and record fake conferences that happen behind closed doors.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck this guy and his stupid hair cut.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170116...urity-priority

Dozens of times over the past few years, and never "Officially" has it been labeled such. Just general vague wording about considering white supremacy in general a threat. That was the Obama administration. Trump's team just ignores most of the petitions on there and even considered getting rid of the entire thing. So, good luck with the petitions on there currently to label, BLM, Antifa and George Soros as terrorists. Looks like the conservative boogeymen won't make the list.

Also you claim that Nazis are a minority fringe movement, isn't that exactly what Antifa is?
    They are both fringe minority movements. However, there's a big difference in numbers compared to a few years ago. Last I checked the KKK had ~8000 members. No one knows for sure how many alt-righters there are, but most estimates put them around 50-100k. I'd wager that Antifa has similar numbers but probably a little bigger given that Antifa seems to usually have a numerical advantage at most of these events.

A group of 8000 is not really anything to worry about imo. 50k Or 100k? That's enough to cause some real damage. I am concerned about both of these groups, and I think the government should take a very hard, very authoritarian stance on both of them. I'm not saying round them all up and arrest them, but I would like to see a ban on weapons, masks and body armor at protests, and I would also like to see any troublemakers get arrested, including people that help other people resist arrest. If that means jailing 1000 Nazis or Communists in one day, meh, I can live with that.

That's unfortunate about the petitions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Not surprised. Most RW utilize projection pretty heavily.

BTW, TYT is not a reliable group to follow. I would recommend that you find better sources in general (e.g. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...do-joshua-witt for this issue). TYT spins things pretty heavily pretty much just as much as Fox News (but in different directions).
    Personally, I like Tim Pool. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG7...2fKa143f8sE60Q

Nice on the ground coverage, commentary is pretty level headed, if a little hippy-ish for my tastes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You know the human brain comes with a pretty good ignore feature.
    Sadly I'm not a Dzogchen master yet.

Edit: Going to bed. Will reply when I wake up if the thread isn't locked.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2017-08-29 at 01:47 PM.

Its coming among racists to make things up. Because they can't justify their irrational thinking and get support in other ways. Xenophobia. You can hear it in the name, it's a phobia in their brain.

Deleted
    Antifa is justified believe it or not, they are just protecting themselves from a future threat, remember the last time nazis rose to power? It wasn't that long ago, and we have a nazist president in the white house.

BASH

I wish I was surprised, but I am not.

Both sides are acting like pathetic children.

Sadly I'm not a Dzogchen master yet.
    I don't think you need that level of spiritual enlightenment to realise you've gotten salty and stop picking at the sore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.