$2k Budget, need help making a good PC.

Not a first time builder, however it has been roughly 5 years since my last build. Finally have enough savings to get something nice. With a ~2k budget whats the best I can get? Budget is slightly flexible I can maybe go 200 - 300 dollars more but would obvi prefer to stay lower. Monitor would need to be included in the price considering my current monitor is pretty crappy. Would like to get a 1440p monitor as well as have the ability to stream gameplay. Thanks for all your help!

EDIT: Found the sticky at the top of the forum.

Budget: 2k, with a max of 2.3k USD
    Resolution: 1440p
    Games / Settings Desired: Maxed
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): Streaming
    Parts that can be reused: None
    Do you need an OS?: No.
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: Monitor
    Last edited by Sathalis; 2017-08-29 at 05:08 AM.

Hello, if you can wait for october then I suggest waiting for Coffee Lake.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Hello, if you can wait for october then I suggest waiting for Coffee Lake.
    Sorry, for taking so long to reply. Is there any idea when in October the new CPUs will be dropping? More importantly any pricing info out there for the new mobos and CPUs? I was kinda hoping to have this new PC built before Destiny 2 drops on Oct 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by Sathalis View Post
    Sorry, for taking so long to reply. Is there any idea when in October the new CPUs will be dropping? More importantly any pricing info out there for the new mobos and CPUs? I was kinda hoping to have this new PC built before Destiny 2 drops on Oct 24th.
    Expected to be the first two weeks currently, that's when manufacturers are shipping their motherboards, and there is no point of selling a motherboard if there are no CPUs available. Pricing is expected to be slightly higher than currently for the same model number (around +$20).
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B