Anyone Find Recipe: Astral Mana Potion ?

I was looking for the astral mana potion and it says it from vendor like the health one , but no luck. Any ideas when or where it is currently?

I don't see it in my Unlearned tab...I don't think it exists atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never saw anything saying that there was going to be one, health pools have gone up drastically in legion which is why the health pots needed a buff. Mana pools haven't moved at all because they don't anymore so there isn't really any need for a larger mana pot(at least that's the argument about why there probably aren't new mana pots)

Because i see it listed on mmo-champion professions. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ession-Changes So i thought it was being put in the game

hmm i cant find it either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrkoTV View Post
    Because i see it listed on mmo-champion professions.
    Best example of relying too much on datamining. Check ingame, your profession tab. If it isn't listed ingame, it isn't ingame.

And this is what happens when people see datamined information and take it as fact.

"guys! it was datamined but it's not in the game! it's a bug"..

Deleted
    Not seen the recipe , but the items are in game, had them drop off rares , astral healing and mana pots

Deleted
    That's a bummer. Seemed like the one thing being worth it as an alchemist in 7.3
    Astral Health Pots are mostly worse than the buffed warlock health stones.
    Tears of the Naaru is Elixir of Detect Demon as far as I can tell. Just leagues more expensive.
    Lightblood Elixir only works outdoors which seems incredibly useless.
    The Alchemist Stone seems like a mediocre trinket at best, though I haven't really tried it.

I really looked forward to the Astral Mana Potion being the one thing I would craft repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Best example of relying too much on datamining. Check ingame, your profession tab. If it isn't listed ingame, it isn't ingame.
    To be fair when the expansion first came out I didn't have the ability to learn 800 J/C. It just wasn't available to me, so after a little while I put in a ticket and turns out I was bugged. Just saying that just because you can't find something in game you believe should be there doesn't always mean it doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by 1881 View Post
    That's a bummer. Seemed like the one thing being worth it as an alchemist in 7.3
    Astral Health Pots are mostly worse than the buffed warlock health stones.
    Tears of the Naaru is Elixir of Detect Demon as far as I can tell. Just leagues more expensive.
    Lightblood Elixir only works outdoors which seems incredibly useless.
    The Alchemist Stone seems like a mediocre trinket at best, though I haven't really tried it.

I really looked forward to the Astral Mana Potion being the one thing I would craft repeatedly.
    Funny thing is, they nerfed warlock healthstones to be worse than health pots so that it didn't feel mandatory to bring a warlock. But now they just went back on this in this patch...

So is it confirmed that the Astral healing/mana potions are not in game?

the healing potions are ingame, but cant find the mana yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Datamining =/= actually making into the live game.

As a result, Astral Mana Potions are not in the live game. Maybe it might come along in 7.3.5 or it might not.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Funny thing is, they nerfed warlock healthstones to be worse than health pots so that it didn't feel mandatory to bring a warlock. But now they just went back on this in this patch...
    Honestly it was good to revert that change.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore