10+ Year Old Account

Do people dungeon level through MoP and WoD

As title says, leveling a new toon and I am currently in TBC dungeons, do people dungeon level through MoP and WoD? Like is that the most effective way to level?

my experience at Mop:

Level through jade forest and you are 90. quests are pretty fast in that zone.

in wod you can do level 90 - 100 easy in under 1,5 hours with potions

im also questing through TBC area, i dont usually dungeon run through any content. I feel questing is faster in some cases. leveling a priest through TBC with dungeons til nagrand. If you want a healer to spam dungeons let me know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    im also questing through TBC area, i dont usually dungeon run through any content. I feel questing is faster in some cases. leveling a priest through TBC with dungeons til nagrand. If you want a healer to spam dungeons let me know
    I'm a healer but thanks anyway.

i usually do all dungeons until 100. its not the most effective after 90, but it sure beats doing anything in WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    i usually do all dungeons until 100. its not the most effective after 90, but it sure beats doing anything in WoD
    Except the questing in WoD was one of the things they got right.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    I'm a healer but thanks anyway.
    i can dps as well, im multi-talented

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    i dont agree. i cant stand map design that began in WoD. i did say dungeons are not the most effective at that point, but i just cant fucking stand WoD questing/maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont agree. i cant stand map design that began in WoD. i did say dungeons are not the most effective at that point, but i just cant fucking stand WoD questing/maps.
    The storylines, the quest flow, the hundred optional bonuses...what's not to love? I'm genuinely curious. As I said, it's just about the only thing Warlords didn't fail to deliver.

Maybe I'm biased. I don't dungeon grind. I don't care if it's faster, it's boring and tedious to grind one dungeon a dozen times an hour. Questing has always been, and will always be, the cream of the crop of the leveling. Especially since the Cataclysm revamp fixed most of the zones.
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

The storylines, the quest flow, the hundred optional bonuses...what's not to love? I'm genuinely curious. As I said, it's just about the only thing Warlords didn't fail to deliver.

Maybe I'm biased. I don't dungeon grind. I don't care if it's faster, it's boring and tedious to grind one dungeon a dozen times an hour. Questing has always been, and will always be, the cream of the crop of the leveling. Especially since the Cataclysm revamp fixed most of the zones.
    questing is easily the worst part of the game for me, I dont enjoy 1 minute of questing. never have. Add WoD maps into it, and id rather level in pvp then that shit. Its the combo of map design/terrain and already hating questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So back on topic..

10+ Year Old Account
    questing is easily the worst part of the game for me, I dont enjoy 1 minute of questing. never have. Add WoD maps into it, and id rather level in pvp then that shit. Its the combo of map design/terrain and already hating questing.
    You picked a rather odd choice of game if you hate questing, my friend. It's a bit of a core mechanic. =-P

Sorry, didn't mean to take this off topic. Saw a curious post and lost track. I'll stop derailing.

You picked a rather odd choice of game if you hate questing, my friend. It's a bit of a core mechanic. =-P

Sorry, didn't mean to take this off topic. Saw a curious post and lost track. I'll stop derailing.
    i mean not really. questing is a few hours, my time raiding is in the hundreds of hours and more. Add in m+ and even old raids, ive spent no time questing/leveling compared to everything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    As title says, leveling a new toon and I am currently in TBC dungeons, do people dungeon level through MoP and WoD? Like is that the most effective way to level?
    Since you're a healer I'd suggest stepping into your dps spec & quest while in queue for a dungeon once you hit MOP & WOD. You won't have instant queues like a tank does at that range but they'll be 5-10 minutes between pops. Then go back to questing once you're done. Dungeons don't yield as good of exp as questing does during those 2 expansions but when you do the 2 together you'll level up pretty fast. Also some parts of WotLK levels suck ass when it comes to dungeon grinding but it beats questing.

First time I actually enjoyed leveling was in wod. One of those things I remember about that expac, and HFC raid

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Unless of course you pay attention to the story and the actual quests, then you quickly realize, that it's a pile of incoherrent nonsense.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled through dungeons in all addons. WoD is worst. The easiest way to level through WoD is using elixir of expirience, it's very expensive (30k last time I saw it), but one elixir is enough for 90-100. MoP is not that bad, but it's better to level IMO.

General advice if you want to be effective is to keep questing and visit each dungeon once for quests.

MoP:Just do all of Jade Forest and you're done

WoD: Grab an xp pot off the AH, do a bunch of bonus objectives and pick up treasures till 98 and gtfo