Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    2 senators said he rigged it - not Trump.
    Oh no! Looks like you were objectively wrong again!

Man, it's a shame when you have perfectly logical points like that and Trump messed it all up by tweeting, huh? Lot of that going around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh no! Looks like you were objectively wrong again!

Man, it's a shame when you have perfectly logical points like that and Trump messed it all up by tweeting, huh? Lot of that going around.
    LOl - ya, based on what Grassley and Graham has said.

BTW - where is your weekly right up on Trump? I enjoyed reading them. what happened? Too much to keep up on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much to keep up on?
    Actually, yes. The negative things Trump did and said was getting to be overwhelming. Look at Infrastructure, I mean Nazi Week. I'm instead posting news as it happens, and as you've seen, it's easily a dozen a day over 3-7 topics.

That answer probably wasn't the one you were looking for. Too bad. Also, Trump saying something based on other people, especially when he's not quoting them -- which he wasn't -- is still saying it. Trump is on record, which by law he can't delete, as saying the system is rigged. You get to swallow that. Too bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually let's make a deal. The GOP gets to use this draft, that was never used by Comey, as evidence, and in exchange, they also have to use Trump's first letter firing Comey that he never released, either. The one WH counsel refused to let him release, actually.

Does that sound fair? Because if we're talking about drafts of things, I think that's fair.

LOL - okay.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...n-email-242213

Comey exonerated her before the FBI interviewed her or Cheryl Mills. He had already decided what the outcome was going to be, regardless of the evidence.
    This will lead to nothing. Like it has for the last 20 investigations that waste taxpayer money going after Clinton. This is not like the Trump-Russia investigation that will lead to the arrest and conviction of Donald Trump and his associates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    This will lead to nothing.
    Near as I can tell, that Politico article Ransath thinks is evidence says Mueller wrote a draft of a letter in April or May. It was never released.

The tarmac meeting was in late June. It was impossible for Mueller to have known about it without the use of time travel.

Again, if this gets to be used as evidence, the draft Trump wrote about why he fired Comey, the one WH counsel forced him not to release, is also fair game. Can't have it both ways.

Actually, yes. The negative things Trump did and said was getting to be overwhelming. Look at Infrastructure, I mean Nazi Week. I'm instead posting news as it happens, and as you've seen, it's easily a dozen a day over 3-7 topics.

That answer probably wasn't the one you were looking for. Too bad. Also, Trump saying something based on other people, especially when he's not quoting them -- which he wasn't -- is still saying it. Trump is on record, which by law he can't delete, as saying the system is rigged. You get to swallow that. Too bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually let's make a deal. The GOP gets to use this draft, that was never used by Comey, as evidence, and in exchange, they also have to use Trump's first letter firing Comey that he never released, either. The one WH counsel refused to let him release, actually.

Does that sound fair? Because if we're talking about drafts of things, I think that's fair.
    Rasnath forgets that the investigation had been going on for 9 months prior to the draft. 9 months of evidence gathering and a draft two months from the official statement. I think a competent investigator lacking evidence or leverage is not going to magically induce their target to testify against themselves and turn around a nothingburger case.

Manfort, though, has a lot of leverage being pushed against him. He's going to flip, and when he does, no pardon is going to change the end result for Donald.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I could not care less if Mueller has some letter. BFD. Tump is the POTUS - he could fire Comey anytime he wanted to simply based on the fact that he thought Comey was a shitty dresser....or smelled like fish. He really and truly does not have to justify his position at all. Comey is (was) an appointee.

i don't blame Trump for firing Comey because of Russia. See, YOU think it was because he wanted to get rid of the investigation (even though Comey testifed, and so did all the intelligence chiefs, that no one in Trump's admin - including Trump himself - ever impeded them from continuing their investigations into collusion.)

The reason Trump said "I had Russia on my mind" is because Comey told him 3 times that he was NOT under investigation. Trump asked him to tell the public that. Comey refused. So, Trump got pissed off and said "Your fired". That is it, plain and simple. It has NOTHING to do with stopping any investigation, it had to do with the fact that Trump thought Comey was a dick - and he was right.

Seriously, all politics aside - Comey is a duplictious fucking scumbag. He literally was the Littlefinger of Washington DC. Look what he did to HRC - he basically convicted her in press conference by implying she did break the law. He should have been fired on the spot for what he did to her - period. Obama should have kicked him out right then and there. But Comey probably has enough dirt on everyone - established politicians, that is - that they were afraid to confront him for what he did to Hillary, just like in the old days of J Edgar Hoover. And let's not forget what the asshole did right before the election. To me, when he said there were more emails, it was sending a message to Hillary - "I am THE man and don't you forget it." Comey NEVER thought Trump would be elected.

That is one of the reasons I firmly believe they have NOTHING on Trump, regarding actual collusion with Russia. Trump told Comey to go fuck himself. Only a person with nothing to hide could get away with that. That is not coming from me as a Trump supporter, that is coming from me being a student of politics for the last 25+ years. People that are truly guilty want to cover their ass. The best way to cover your ass is to kiss up to the guy that can fuck you the hardest. Instead, Trump fucked him. And Trump is still standing. I think Chucky said it best....."“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you." He KNOWS what he is talking about. And again, Trump is still standing. With all the hatred for Trump that people like Schiff and Warner have, if the had any - ANY - concrete evidence they would have strung him up by the balls by now and danced on his grave - but Trump is still standing.

Now, back to politics - I am sure if you look hard enough at Trump you will find some shady deals. That comes with being a successful businessman, you got to grease some palms here and there. But that is out of the scope of what Mueller was hired to do. Mueller's job was not hired to take down Trump at all costs, he was hired to see if Trump/campaign colluded with the monolithic "Russia" to become President. If they find something legit, oh well - Trump will suffer the consequences. But to literally go on a fishing expedition is bullshit. I would have said the same about Obama - just like I defend Hillary earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tump is the POTUS - he could fire Comey anytime he wanted to simply based on the fact that he thought Comey was a shitty dresser
    Do you ever wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

Is it because you post things like this?

Firing people without cause is ethically questionable. Firing people who are investigating you for a federal crime is possible obstruction of justice, which is part of the reason you have Mueller to worry about.

Now, back to politics - I am sure if you look hard enough at Trump you will find some shady deals. That comes with being a successful businessman, you got to grease some palms here and there. But that is out of the scope of what Mueller was hired to do. Mueller's job was not hired to take down Trump at all costs, he was hired to see if Trump/campaign colluded with the monolithic "Russia" to become President. If they find something legit, oh well - Trump will suffer the consequences. But to literally go on a fishing expedition is bullshit.
    He was brought on to investigate Russia and any crimes uncovered during the investigation. To not prosecute him for money laundering or tax evasion would go against the mandate he was given. But don't kid yourself, the collusion is there, especially so late this summer. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, they found the letter Trump wrote! Turns out, he was going to fire Comey over the Russia investigation.

Wow, that looks like actual evidence of motive. Man, it'd be a shame if someone used that in the obstruction of justice charge.

Deleted
    Do you ever wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

Is it because you post things like this?

Firing people without cause is ethically questionable. Firing people who are investigating you for a federal crime is possible obstruction of justice, which is part of the reason you have Mueller to worry about.
    That is amazing. I wonder if you even read my post. Your response says no. Oh well, I tried. Done with you as well, you aren't worth it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That is one of the reasons I firmly believe they have NOTHING on Trump, regarding actual collusion with Russia. Trump told Comey to go fuck himself. Only a person with nothing to hide could get away with that. That is not coming from me as a Trump supporter, that is coming from me being a student of politics for the last 25+ years. People that are truly guilty want to cover their ass. The best way to cover your ass is to kiss up to the guy that can fuck you the hardest. Instead, Trump fucked him. And Trump is still standing. I think Chucky said it best....."“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you." He KNOWS what he is talking about. And again, Trump is still standing. With all the hatred for Trump that people like Schiff and Warner have, if the had any - ANY - concrete evidence they would have strung him up by the balls by now and danced on his grave - but Trump is still standing.
    You keep saying "Trump is still standing" like that means something. Trump is also under multiple investigations - including Congressional, State, Federal, and his very own Special Prosecutor - appointed by his own party.

Your best line is the bolded above - that is literally the exact opposite of reality. You don't fire someone if you have nothing to hide. And since you haven't been paying attention, the result of that firing was the inception of the Special Prosecutor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Your best line is the bolded above - that is literally the exact opposite of reality.
    As evidenced by Trump saying investigating his finances was crossing a red line. Mueller promptly plunged through dick-first.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That is amazing. I wonder if you even read my post. Your response says no. Oh well, I tried. Done with you as well, you aren't worth it.
    At this point we're not sure if you're reading your own posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Skroe sure is. And took him to fucking task, too.

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dictated, but not read.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    As evidenced by Trump saying investigating his finances was crossing a red line. Mueller promptly plunged through dick-first.
    Exactly - Trump himself has confirmed he is personally under investigation.

Deleted
    @Skroe sure is. And took him to fucking task, too.
    Last post to you, because your reply is hilarious.

Sure he did. You should go read my reply to him. But since you won't understand my point - he took me to task about as much as he did in my signature. LOL. I love this place!!!!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last post to you, because your reply is hilarious.

Sure he did. You should go read my reply to him. But since you won't understand my point - he took me to task about as much as he did in my signature. LOL. I love this place!!!!
    Yeah, you keep banging your head on that sig of yours. I think you're the only one left who doesn't understand that what skroe said was correct - Mueller was never in the running. He might have been interviewed, but it was all for show.

Read your own sig again if you're confused. It seems to be the only thread you're hanging onto atm.

How is this even an argument? Trump is on record lying over and over and over. He lies about things we can easily fact check. Mueller has a very long, distinguished career and the respect of virtually everyone in federal law enforcement and most republican politicians too.

You cannot claim that Trump is more trustworthy or pretend that Mueller is up to something nefarious.