Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Bolsheviks - ya gotta love them.
    Again, the only reason you are arguing in favor of coal jobs is for 'feels'. They aren't profitable, or remotely beneficial to the US' economy. The only people who care about coal jobs are coal miners butthurt that they'll have to compete in the modern economy like adults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    This was hilarious, thank you.

"Repeal and replace Obamacare"

"Trump can be the president to take us to Mars"

Completed, haha.
    Someone was really woke when he made that list. Like how "build a wall" is listed as completed promise. Not even mentioning who was supposed to pay for the damn thing, among other obvious problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Someone was really woke when he made that list. Like how "build a wall" is listed as completed promise. Not even mentioning who was supposed to pay for the damn thing, among other problems.
    When the economy crashes from this current bubble and the last dregs of American manufacturing dry up I wonder how all of the 'winners' are going to react.

Blame Obama, probably.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Someone was really woke when he made that list. Like how "build a wall" is listed as completed promise. Not even mentioning who was supposed to pay for the damn thing, among other problems.
    It came complete with excuses and shifting goal posts, free of charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Thread is literally about a fullfilled campaign promise and you say he hasn't kept any of them? Talk about delusional

Besides:

So how ignorant do you have to be to say he hasn't fullfilled any campaign promises? Oh I forgot..feelz before reality..
    There was literally NOTHING Trump could have done to increase jobs in Feb of this year
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I mean, I skimmed through and most are just saying that he delivered on a promise despite there being no evidence of anything.

"Obamacare will crash in 2017..."

I see it's still suck in its superstate of both having already crashed/imploded/exploded/whatever and being on the verge of collapsing/exploding/imploding/whatever.

Also, says he increased military budget despite the fact that we don't have a new budget...that list is god-damn adorable in how wrong and idiotic it is.

Deleted
    Next up - time to pass the RAISE act. No more extended families. Just mom, dad, and the kids. No more free rides for the "extended" family.

Nice comeback. Care to dispute any of them? Or do sarcastic remarks count as your "argument" against them.
    Sarcatic remarks are all that is required to counter nonsensical delusions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    "donated his salary to the national park service"
    lol why am I not surprised, I'm amazed that list doesn't have picking his nose and not eating the booger as an achievement. not nearly as funny as how for Trumplings vague declarations count as accomplishments. your bias is hanging out for all to see, put it away.
    It was a campaign promise that he kept. Do you refute that?

Deleted
    This was hilarious, thank you.

"Repeal and replace Obamacare"

"Trump can be the president to take us to Mars"

Completed, haha.
    He started to build the wall, signed the NASA bill and has shown engagement in repealing obamacare.

If the words "completed" is triggering, try "acted up upon".

10+ Year Old Account
    Next up - time to pass the RAISE act. No more extended families. Just mom, dad, and the kids. No more free rides for the "extended" family.
    A tacit admission that you don't care about the 'illegal' part of illegal immigration, you're just a nativist.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, I skimmed through and most are just saying that he delivered on a promise despite there being no evidence of anything.

"Obamacare will crash in 2017..."

I see it's still suck in its superstate of both having already crashed/imploded/exploded/whatever and being on the verge of collapsing/exploding/imploding/whatever.

Also, says he increased military budget despite the fact that we don't have a new budget...that list is god-damn adorable in how wrong and idiotic it is.
    There's so much fluff in that last Ransath is ready for his next 3 scenes.

Deleted
    Sarcatic remarks are all that is required to counter nonsensical delusions.
    LOL - so much winning. So not tired of it

shown engagement in repealing obamacare.
    lol! Donny is that you?

I've always wanted to know. Is there a DACA equivalent in other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    He started to build the wall, signed the NASA bill and has shown engagement in repealing obamacare.

If the words "completed" is triggering, try "acted up upon".
    You posted a list of "completed" campaign promises...

You don't get to be whiny about people who know how to use words correctly, using them correctly.

RAISE is actually fine, Canada has a similar system.

It was a campaign promise that he kept. Do you refute that?
    how do you refute a promise he never made? oh right, by pointing out it never fucking happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    RAISE is actually fine, Canada has a similar system.
    No, it isn't. There is no reason the US needs to be reducing the amount of legal immigration.

It's just nativist garbage from stupid white people. And the entitled Hispanics who got theirs so fuck everyone else.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    Pot, meet kettle.
    It's not clear that you even know what that phrase means at this point. You're certainly using it incorrectly in the above. Your signature seems to indicate that you and Ransath share the same affinity for impartial news - blanched at every opportunity. Not to worry, however, reality will continue whether you believe it or not.

Have you looked up RICO yet?