Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'm still mad this nigga copped that Wu-Tang album.
    Could be worse, it could have been an album from an actually good band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Could be worse, it could have been an album from an actually good band.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    why would someone kill him if theres nothing corrupt about the emails he claims to have.
    Because most Hillary haters suck on the cock of alex jones for their sweet sweet news. Thats not a joke either, they think Hiliary killed that one dude that killed himself so now nuts use him as their god as trump is to nazis.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    okay? who the fuck cares at this point. the elections done, get over it. or actually come up with something to lock Clinton up and stop wasting our god damn time.
    Its all they have. Be it a way to justify Trumps failures or just an outdated edgy meme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between this and humiliating unwed single black women on welfare, or holding the only copy of the last unreleased Wu- Tang LOL GTFO!

Vultures are circling this vulture, good riddance.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like he's desperate to stay in the spotlight.

10+ Year Old Account
    one day he's just going to disappear.

like Jimmy Hoffa
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

This is the stupidest thing I've seen in at least the last 24 hours.

Deleted
    10 thousand emails, sure.

10 million emails? You've been partaking in your pharma a bit too much, bro. Time to find some nice little corner and never come out of it.

People who hate this guy just havent taken the time to do some research about the whole fiasco.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'm still mad this nigga copped that Wu-Tang album.
    Lol he claims to have the Carter 5 now too, I too would kill for that Wu Tang joint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    People who hate this guy just havent taken the time to do some research about the whole fiasco.
    The thing is, anyone and everyone can hate this piece of shit just by looking at him, and be justified. No need to know anything about any "fiasco". This piece of shit is among the lowest pieces of shit you can find.

I look forward to the sentencing.

Anything to stay relevant, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The thing is, anyone and everyone can hate this piece of shit just by looking at him, and be justified. No need to know anything about any "fiasco". This piece of shit is among the lowest pieces of shit you can find.

I look forward to the sentencing.
    So you hate someone and want him to be imprisoned just because you don't like the way he looks? At least you're honest.

Isn't his 15 minutes up already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ge0 View Post
    So you hate someone and want him to be imprisoned just because you don't like the way he looks? At least you're honest.
    It's called reading people. It's something that people who don't have empathy can't do.

They aren't wrong. All anyone needs to see is any single instagram picture on his social media to know Martin is a piece of fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    okay? who the fuck cares at this point. the elections done, get over it. or actually come up with something to lock Clinton up and stop wasting our god damn time.
    Seriously. Find something you can actually use to take her down. Strumming the "her emails" string of the alt-right guitar is a sour note after the "Cville Ballad".
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    World's 3rd greatest internet Troll,(Trump, Milo) Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli Claims to have Hillary Emails posting on his Facebook Page:

Soon after he claims to have been followed from his apartment and started pasting random coded messages on his page. This guy is either going to end up dead or has reached Troll levels most of us only wish they could assume in his final form.
    Breaking News! Nut bag says nutty things! Update at 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Isn't his 15 minutes up already?
    He is going to get a lot more than 15 minutes of what he deserves, when he goes to prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Pharma bro factually does have a highly punch-able smug face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's called reading people. It's something that people who don't have empathy can't do.
    I imagine you would feel differently if someone wanted you imprisoned because they didn't like your appearance.