Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I mean, he is a murderer. It is first degree premeditated murder to raise the price of a lifesaving drug over 5000%. You saw the Daily Show bit where some Australian high school kids made the same drug, at the same level of purity, for $2 a dose? And Shkreli said he had to raise the pill price to $750 because the manufacturing and research costs were so high. No research was done on the drug since 1950 or 1960.

A murderer. I don't know how many people he killed, so he might actually be a mass murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by ge0 View Post
    I imagine you would feel differently if someone wanted you imprisoned because they didn't like your appearance.
    You talking about "appearance" is a clear indication of you not having any clue as to how reading people works.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    He may have reached Ted Cruz level of face punchability. I never thought this was possible.
    Lol, same here - I never thought I'd see a more punchable face than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I mean, he is a murderer. It is first degree premeditated murder to raise the price of a lifesaving drug over 5000%. You saw the Daily Show bit where some Australian high school kids made the same drug, at the same level of purity, for $2 a dose? And Shkreli said he had to raise the pill price to $750 because the manufacturing and research costs were so high. No research was done on the drug since 1950 or 1960.

A murderer. I don't know how many people he killed, so he might actually be a mass murderer.

You talking about "appearance" is a clear indication of you not having any clue as to how reading people works.
    You just said you didn't need to know anything about him (and his "fiasco") to know that he's a bad guy. Now you're saying all the bad things he's done make him a bad guy. You're contradicting yourself. But whatever. I stopped following Shkreli a while ago so maybe you can answer these two questions:

1) Was his claim that Daraprim would be given away at a highly discounted price (and/or free) to those who couldn't afford it true or false?
    2) Shkreli is obviously not the only one to price gouge pharmaceuticals. Why is there no outrage towards others? In fact, we know it happens, but as far as I know no one else has even been put in the spotlight. Why is this?

That looks an awful lot like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A3w211lay5U

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy is a top tier troll and not much more. I wouldnt believe it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    If he indeed has them, how long before a hitman clips him?
    He distributed encrypted files and has a dead mans switch set up to put out the keys if he should end up suddenly taking a walk in a dangerous neighborhood in the middle of the night.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    His facebook page is something else...... Like one of those pages that makes you lose a little more faith in humanity.
    So worse than UNILAD?

I couldn't help but notice this guy never has any furniture

one of the most successful trolls of all time

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Haven't you heard? Hillary doesn't hire hitmen, she does her own killing. According to her opponents on the far right, she's killed 50 people (that we know of!) in her ascent to power

Her husband is also a rapist. Him and Reothisberger have rape a thons. I don't have any tribal allegiances that bias my views.....

Infowars.com

10+ Year Old Account
    World's 3rd greatest internet Troll,(Trump, Milo) Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli Claims to have Hillary Emails posting on his Facebook Page:

Soon after he claims to have been followed from his apartment and started pasting random coded messages on his page. This guy is either going to end up dead or has reached Troll levels most of us only wish they could assume in his final form.
    Cmon, everyone knows if he winds up dead after having posted that Hillary is done.

Especially if there's questionable conduct on the police part investigating it and the stuff goes missing.

Dude's prolly a Troll but when your in his situation I reckon there's not much to lose.

World's 3rd greatest internet Troll,(Trump, Milo) Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli Claims to have Hillary Emails posting on his Facebook Page:

Soon after he claims to have been followed from his apartment and started pasting random coded messages on his page. This guy is either going to end up dead or has reached Troll levels most of us only wish they could assume in his final form.
    I'm sure on the news tomorrow, we will hear how he committed suicide by shooting himself 6 times in the back of the head.

Well anybody really wanted them I am sure they could get them. You wouldn't need a hitman, just a thief. Or even better if it were the government you could use cafeful applications of the phrases "national security" and "national interest" to sieze it all.

But ultimately I doubt he has anything worth the time or effort.

And lol at the followed bit. If it were a serious attempt he'd never know they were. More likely it's someone seeking revenge for his other pharma bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the people, why would he have 10 million (lol?) Hillary emails, that nobody else apparently has?

I don't see this being anything else other than being a lame stunt to claim some fame. At least claim to have something relevant next time.

Better question is: Wtf is that "chip". It looks like no form of mass storage that i am familiar with.... it's not a usb board, and it's not a m.2 solid state board. Best guess i can come up with is it looks like a fucking SLI bridge......

10+ Year Old Account
    ....that's not a form of digital memory storage in his hands. :U

And 10 million? Even my spam e-mail addresses don't have that many after several years of abuse.

Drugs are bad, guys.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.