Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

This game needs Void melee class, or at least spec.

I'm known for the best ideas under the red sun. I say mix Wildstar's Esper class with Protoss Templars. We will get psychic fighter. Amazing, right? I know.

To make pleb happy: one of specs should be ranged, conjuring psionic weapons and what not.
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2017-09-01 at 07:23 PM.

I've had my fill of dark and edgy use the power of my enemy against him classes. 2/3 of the classes have been that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know dude, Arms Warriors' weapon is sketchy - it deals Shadow Damage, and I'm pretty sure one of the Rogue specs do lots of dark voidy-shadowy stuff. Your concept is cool, but there are so many archetypes still missing (Necromancer, Tinker, etc) that are waiting implementation...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I'm known for the best ideas under the red sun. I say mix Wildstar's Esper class with Protoss Templars. We will get psychic fighter. Amazing, right? I know.
    Yes... Another melee class/spec... That's exactly what this game needs... Oh wait, apart from the fact that there has not been a new ranged class introduced to the game since launch!

So no, another melee class is exactly what this game does NOT need!

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I don't know dude, Arms Warriors' weapon is sketchy - it deals Shadow Damage, and I'm pretty sure one of the Rogue specs do lots of dark voidy-shadowy stuff. Your concept is cool, but there are so many archetypes still missing (Necromancer, Tinker, etc) that are waiting implementation...
    Sub rogues have some shadowy stuff. Probably not to the extent that tc wants.

I doubt arms wars will keep that angle post artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Yes... Another melee class/spec... That's exactly what this game needs... Oh wait, apart from the fact that there has not been a new ranged class introduced to the game since launch!

this.

op your post is bad and you should feel bad

The next class added will be a ranged class.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need a new healing/ranged class.

Not to mention they also took a ranged spec and made it melee in Legion.

According to some quick math I have 11 range dps specs vs 13 melee dps specs. Another way to look at it is 6 classes have a range dps option and 9 have a melee option.

I think the next class should be ranged dps/healer.

This game needs to delete melee hunter and make a dark ranger instead. How's that for a void spec?

you could have argued survival but....

10+ Year Old Account
    People say they want ranged classes...but they hate on tinker which would be a ranged class and I honestly have seen little to no suggestions otherwise except for turning melee specs into ranged specs...

Maybe there is a reason there haven't been any new ranged specs?

Arcane, Holy and a little less but Shadow are IMO under represented school of magic.

I wish they could bring a badass caster using all 3 to some extend. With the DH being a Melee DPS/Tank, the next one should be a Mail Caster/Healer, to balance things out. An Inquisitor, Space/Cosmos Police, etc. Something Ancient, that just woke up to fix things or destroy it all (aka Purifier).
    Last edited by Ravingmad; 2017-09-01 at 08:50 PM.

Deleted
    Shadow priests say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Sub rogues have some shadowy stuff. Probably not to the extent that tc wants.

I doubt arms wars will keep that angle post artifacts.
    Sub is more actual shadows than Void, really.

I'd say what we really need is a freakin ranged, though. So far every single new class has been exclusively melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Shadow priests say hi.
    But they aren't melee?

I have to agree with this. The last thing the game needs is ANOTHER melee spec. The next class should be ranged/healer type, I think.

The last thing this game needs is another Melee.

Every new Class has been Melee so far, if there will be any new class, it should be ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sub is more actual shadows than Void, really.

I'd say what we really need is a freakin ranged, though. So far every single new class has been exclusively melee.
    Thought shadow magic was void related but could be wrong.

The last thing this game needs is another melee class/spec. We got two of them in one expansion with both Demon Hunters and Survival. That's on top of the last two classes added to the game before that, Monk and DK, both only have Melee DPS specs. As it currently stands, the game has 13 possible melee specs compared to 10 ranged specs. And that breaks down to 8 classes who can melee DPS, compared to 6 classes who can ranged DPS. They can add a new class with 3 ranged specs and still not have parity with melee as there would still be 1 additional Melee class than Ranged.

What we really need is for Survival to go back to a ranged spec and a new ranged class with double DPS and a Healing spec. I'd personally like to see some sort of tinker type class that uses technology. Not traditional bows and guns that Hunters use, but energy and other technology based weapons that can both do damage or heal depending on the spec. They can also have things like grenades, that can do damage or heal, and even block healing, much like Ana in Overwatch.

That would cut the melee classes down to 7 and the melee specs down to 12 and bump the classes up to 7 and the ranged DPS specs up to 12. Giving us parity between the two. It would also give us a new healing class/spec to try and encourage more people to play healer.