Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hm. We could use another caster class, perhaps with a healing spec. Looking at the schools of magic in Chronicle, we've got casters using Holy, Void, Arcane, Nature and Fel. That really leaves Death, if they wanted to be entirely unique, which would suggest a Necromancer class, which.. wouldn't be so unique.

From the Mage perspective, they could use a variation of Arcane to do time magic as a healing spec. I wants a time mage.

Other than Necromancer I'm not really sure what kind of caster they could make that would be unique. A true Holy DPS caster spec, perhaps? Maybe that can be one spec while Death is the other DPS spec? Bit too closer to the Priest dichotomy, though..

Edited: I keep conflating Decay and Death.
    Last edited by Soeroah; 2017-09-02 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Subtlety rogues are faithless thugs.

I want a mail wearing psychic user. Strong and independent, needing neither The Light nor its wind chime matriarchy.

Wildstar Esper + Templar Protoss and we get chimney puffing fun.
    I know that there were plenty of threads about it, but I'd seriously like to see The Dark Ranger from Wc3, along with her abilities. Something like hunter+lokc+dk(?), they could've made 2 ranged specs and one melee(which would be the same as subtlety, and subtelty would change to bleed and assassination would be only poison).

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Hm. We could use another caster class, perhaps with a healing spec. Looking at the schools of magic in Chronicle, we've got casters using Holy, Void, Arcane, Nature and Fel. That really leaves Death, if they wanted to be entirely unique, which would suggest a Necromancer class, which.. wouldn't be so unique.

From the Mage perspective, they could use a variation of Arcane to do time magic as a healing spec. I wants a time mage.

Other than Necromancer I'm not really sure what kind of caster they could make that would be unique. A true Holy DPS caster spec, perhaps? Maybe that can be one spec while Death is the other DPS spec? Bit too closer to the Priest dichotomy, though..

Edited: I keep conflating Decay and Death.
    Perhaps just a dark caster. Death magic-Necromancy/runecasting. Life magic-Bloodmage for healing. Void magic-curse/disease/curse spec. Though I doubt we will see a new class for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I want a cloth melee / ranged hybrid tbh.

Much like how the hunter is now a melee / ranged hybrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo game need a pure dps melee class, be it cloth or w/e type of armor they wear. Kinda tired of rogues being the only pure dps melee class in the game

5+ Year Old Account
    Meh, Unholy DKs already fill the "evil magic user" archetype, even if incompletely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Yes... Another melee class/spec... That's exactly what this game needs... Oh wait, apart from the fact that there has not been a new ranged class introduced to the game since launch!

So no, another melee class is exactly what this game does NOT need!
    well what if it has 1 void melee spec and 2 ranged specs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    Like all the melee classes introduced had ranged specs? There is literally no need for anymore melee specs, don't you think we have enough already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Retcon Sub rogues into Void users, give them a Dark Templar-ish feel gameplay-wise, and there you go
    It can work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I know that there were plenty of threads about it, but I'd seriously like to see The Dark Ranger from Wc3, along with her abilities. Something like hunter+lokc+dk(?), they could've made 2 ranged specs and one melee(which would be the same as subtlety, and subtelty would change to bleed and assassination would be only poison).
    The only 'her' I tolerate is 'her' in phrase 'her obedience is admirable'. If they make psychic melee spec, then I'm willing to accept Dark Ranger and HIS existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    This little girl is onto something.
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2017-09-03 at 12:39 PM.

The only 'her' I tolerate is 'her' in phrase 'her bedience is admirable'. If they make psychic melee spec, then I'm willing to accept Dark Ranger and HIS existence.
    You go tell Sylvanas that. I'm sure she's very interested in your views.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You go tell Sylvanas that. I'm sure she's very interested in your views.
    I like them fresh. I doubt her blood circulation works so I would not even leave bruises. Where is the fun in disciplining her?

I like them fresh. I doubt her blood circulation works so I would not even leave bruises. Where is the fun in disciplining her?
    Who said you're the one with the whip? Or not chained to a wall.

Sub rogue says high.

Would prefer to see a new ranged class if we got anything, maybe give it a healing and tank spec.

Why more melee?

Last thing this game needs is more melee specs ...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you guys keep saying that there hasn't been a ranged class added to this game since it was released. Monks got mistweaver which is a mix of melee (spinning crane kick, rising sun kick, blackout kick, tiger palm), healing, and ranged dps (crackling jade lightning). DUH!

Deleted
    Who said you're the one with the whip? Or not chained to a wall.
    Because I'm a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Sub rogue says high.
    Far too low.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Why more melee?

Last thing this game needs is more melee specs ...
    Because melee specs are the coolest and most popular.

Because I'm a man.
    That's why you're getting whipped. Also, you misspelled "wimp".

Deleted
    That's why you're getting whipped. Also, you misspelled "wimp".
    Oh, little girl, this passive aggressive attitude of yours fit you. Like a fist fits nose.

Oh, little girl, this passive aggressive attitude of yours fit you. Like a fist fits nose.
    Okay, now you're just getting boring. Meh.