Gor - 1
    Hara - 1
    Demo - 1
    Sisters - 20
    Host - 12
    Mistress - 101
    Maiden - 55
    KJ - lost count somewhere around. Probably around 800ish I think
    in bold. amazing stats if true. you have an amazing group.

Most our wipe counts are higher for sure except avatar, we killed avatar in 225

Goroth - 3
    Harjatan - 1
    Inquisition - 0
    Sisters - 88
    Host - 8
    Misstress - 200-220 (can't remeber really)
    Maiden - 110 (half of the tries wasted fixing a wa)

Assuming we talk wipes before first kill.

Goroth- 2
    Harjatan - 3
    Demonic Inquisition - 2
    Sisters - 23
    Desolate Host - 16
    Mistress - 102
    Maiden - 43
    Kil'jaeden - 278 and still a long way to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    What's your mythic TOS wipe count ?

Gor - 1
    Hara - 1
    Demo - 1
    Sisters - 20
    Host - 12
    Mistress - 101
    Maiden - 55
    KJ - lost count somewhere around. Probably around 800ish I think
    Jebus thats impressive

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    in bold. amazing stats if true. you have an amazing group.
    Goroth and Host are easy fights? I mean the only way you can wipe on Goroth is if healers are AFK I thought. Host is essentially the same as Heroic and you just put immunities up top.

Sisters count is nice, a lot of unnecessary wipes on that boss due to glaives in a lot of raid groups.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Goroth - 11 (nobody thought to immune the meteors so we had multiple wipes to people dying off soaking them with dots etc).
    Inquisition - 0.
    Harjatan - 4.
    Sisters - 25.
    Host - 23.
    Mistress - 180.
    Maiden - 106 (including ~20 pulls an evening where our raid discovered the fabled "lel" orb - servers were lagging so badly that the fel+light orbs actually overlapped perfectly during the intermissions, here's a picture: http://imgur.com/clIHQfk )
    Avatar: 403. Killed it in the brief period it had 6.8B HP+4 touches So... Post-post-pre nerf? (After 7 daggers/sear fixes, after 1 touch removed, but with HP buffed).

Not pulled KJ yet.

The only one's I'm kicking myself over are Mistress (we had a "sure" kill at around 100 pulls, to which our MW promptly decided "fuck the raid" and stunned half the melee at 10% because he didn't know how to suicide properly), Goroth (That was a fun start to mythic) and *maybe* host (although to this day I still don't know WHY we wiped there for that long). Rest of them I'm content with, even if they could be vastly improved. Avatar is just a shitshow.

Goroth - 1
    Inquisition - 1
    Harjatan - 2
    Sisters - 52 (ugh)
    Host - 14
    Mistress - 145
    Maiden - 90

On KJ atm.

Pretty happy with most of them. Avatar we had a 1% wipe like 35 pulls before the kill where it was 100% a kill except he was standing in lava and got to 11 stacks of sear so we all died to either 3rd rupture or raid damage right after. Sadness. Happens though.

duud duuud, casual incoming At least if I look at all your stats

Goroth - 20
    Harjatan - 21
    Inquisition - 34
    Sisters - 87
    Host - 56
    Mistress - Counting (63 atm)
    Last edited by Marani; 2017-09-03 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    As per our Wowprogress:

PULL COUNTER
    Goroth: 1
    Demonic Inquisition: 3
    Harjatan: 5
    Sisters of the Moon: 40
    The Desolate Host: 7
    Mistress Sassy: 166
    Maiden: 65
    KJ: 1!
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2017-09-04 at 07:22 PM.

Goroth - 4
    Demonic - 1
    Harjatan - 2
    Sisters - 23
    Desolate - 14
    Mistress - 34 - This was pre-nerf. Couldn't use blood dk's the following week.
    Maiden - 23
    Kil'jaeden - 467

+ or - a few attempts for each boss.
    The first ~100 pulls of KJ we were just trying different strategies with the orbs. Very quick sub 2 minute wipes. Had about 50 wipes each night over 2x 4-hour raids.
    Methods video showed a similar but more viable strat that we adopted and soon after we started to make some actual progression on the boss.
    Last edited by Roflomnom; 2017-09-03 at 10:57 PM.

You and your fancy-shmancy mythic raiding guilds

KJ heroic - 180
    Goroth - 50
    rest - haven't tried yet (killed Goroth yesterday lol)

Goroth: 5
    DI:2
    Harja: 15
    Sis: 55
    Host: 25
    Miss: 252 (we used more here than on Guldan Mythic eksde, and after 200'ish swapped tank and raid lead out as he went onto vacation and killed very next raid, love tank off specs. #MainTankWasTheProblem
    Maiden: 108
    Ava: 52 and getting to the 2nd shield on the boss if we're lucky.

I can't wait for the shitshow that is crusibal 1 mil free raid dps gonna melt some bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post

I havent stepped foot there.
    ..... why post then?

Does wipes on roster boss count? Because of it, we haven't even attempted a pull at Goroth mythic *sob*

Deleted
    Goroth - 6. Most of our wipes I think were to just not putting pillars in the correct spots when fire spawned.

DI - 5. Working out the best way for us to kill adds and go inside to purge.

Harjatan - 5 My fault on this one. I was picking the wrong egg for the raid to kill making it harder on ourselves.

Sisters - 43?. I dont know how correct this one is but wasnt a bad fight for us. Usual melee being ISIS members and some choke moments with the beam and lunar beacons.

Host - 20 A couple pulls to work out to put immunity classes up then the rest were to random deaths. 3rd tank getting knocked off or cries deaths.

Mistress - 142?? Exorsus says 140 but i think it was more like 180. Alot of wipes to either not having the right soak tactic/weak aura and to people not bothering to soak. Lots and lots of wipes to too much or too little add damage.

Maiden - 107. Lots to configuring the weak aura to work how we wanted it to. (Tanks outside, melee mid and inside). After that it was mostly just personal fails repeatedly.

Avatar - 400 and counting. Had to relearn a different p2 strat so thats an extra 60-70 odd pulls. Wipes to getting the weak aura to work. New comp almost every raid. Offspec healers. Its been a bad boss for us. We are getting transitions now though and best pull was 20% so should be able to kill it this week. WOOT.

KJ HC - 88 wipes (most of these were actually in pug groups during the 1st week, killed it in a pug group in 2nd week before guild)
    Goroth - 53
    Hajartan - 14
    Demonic Inq - 24

The joys of a "casual" guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't there for progress on Harj or DI, so can't give you numbers for those.

Goroth - 37
    Sisters - 102
    Host - 62
    Mistress - 118 and counting. Worth noting that I wasn't there for ~100 attempts before my guild swapped to 5 healing instead of 4

Casual coming through!
    KJ HC- Lots
    Goroth - 29
    Harjatan - 25
    Demonic Inquisition - 8