Deleted

[Unholy] Question about legendaries.

I recently leveled my DK – currently UH - and got my first legendary, the belt (sigh). Now I'm chasing my second, hope I'll get a decent one.

So in my understanding is that:

• BiS setup: Cold Heart (chest) / Tak'theritrix (shoulder)
    • On-par alternative: Soul of the Deathlord (ring)
    • Situational: Death March (helm)
    • I saw a few high parses with Deathlord / Prydaz, is this a thing?

Let’s assume that I won’t get any of these as my second UH leggo.

Is it pofitable to change loot spec to Frost/Blood since Cold Heart can drop for Frost and Deathlord can drop for Frost and Blood? Or just keep rolling with UH and hope for the best?

If I get a cross spec legendary as my second tho (which has a fairly high chance), my BPL is kinda messed up, but I’ll still get my second legendaries faster (for Blood and Frost) than my third as UH.
    But on top of this, if I get another bad cross-spec legendary, I missed a chance for the BiS UH specific shoulder (and the helm, which is cool for M+).

Obviously I’m hoping for the best, but I might have been too lucky with my rogue tbh (assa boots were my first legendary in the game and shoulders the 3rd, lulz), karma will get me I guess

Sorry fot the wall of text and thanks!

Stay unholy cause you could swap to blood or frost and get something else besides cold heart/Soul. Small chance of you getting heart or soul but if not you'd be back in the same position as before.

I don't have cold heart nor tickytacky shoulders yet but do have deathlord and KJBW, out of the two I find the trinket does the best damage overall but obviously this is down to the stats on the item and how it affects my secondaries.

I have been running in frost loot spec for a while hoping to get the chest but seal dropped a couple of days ago instead so that's not coming any time soon. I have gone back to UH again in the hope that the shoulders drop next. I hate that this is a thing, RNG on something that I have been playing for months and still only a couple of legendaries but none of them what I am looking for.

Deleted
    Quick question.
    I went unholy because i stopped raiding mythic and won't tank anymore, so I'm doing mainly heroic and high m+. I just recently started dropping leg for the spec and so far I got Frozen Heart, Deathlord ring and KJBW (plus all other generic legendaries ofc).
    I got that the chest is BIS no matter what, but I can't figure out what it's best between the ring and trinket. Guides on the internet are inconsistent or contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Quick question.
    I went unholy because i stopped raiding mythic and won't tank anymore, so I'm doing mainly heroic and high m+. I just recently started dropping leg for the spec and so far I got Frozen Heart, Deathlord ring and KJBW (plus all other generic legendaries ofc).
    I got that the chest is BIS no matter what, but I can't figure out what it's best between the ring and trinket. Guides on the internet are inconsistent or contradictory.
    From what I can tell it depends on how it affects your secondaries. For me personally I found that with the limited gear I had KJBW was outperforming Deathlord based on the secondaries and strength as I didn't have many other trinkets with strength to compensate. However yesterday I dropped a new trinket with no strength but a scaling strength buff during combat. When simmed, it puts me up on my DPS while dropping to 924 ilvl from 925. This adds strength at 140 stacking 20 times and a base stat of 1248 Haste- Currently at:

ilvl 924
    Strength: 39,651
    Crit: 15%
    Haste: 25%
    Mastery: 87%
    Versa: 5%
    Leech: 2%

In my case it took some juggling around with gear to make Deathlord work instead of KJBW but seems to have paid off on sims (Simming 1192810, 10k more than my ilvl 925 setup)
    Last edited by bunglehaze; 2017-09-14 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Well, got my second legendary... drum rolll... Prydaz!!41

The worst thing is I got it right after I opened two Relinquised Chests, I almost had enough currency for a third, but we grouped up for the world boss, and then PRYDAZ DROPPED FML. At least it's good for WQing, yay!

Should've just played a bit in Frost lootspec and then open all of my Relinquished Chests in Frost also. W/e now, I'll keep on pushing, the spec is fun nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by tomaay View Post
    Well, got my second legendary... drum rolll... Prydaz!!41

The worst thing is I got it right after I opened two Relinquised Chests, I almost had enough currency for a third, but we grouped up for the world boss, and then PRYDAZ DROPPED FML. At least it's good for WQing, yay!

Should've just played a bit in Frost lootspec and then open all of my Relinquished Chests in Frost also. W/e now, I'll keep on pushing, the spec is fun nevertheless.
    Well if you just got Prydaz as Unholy loot spec, then your Unholy BLP has been reset, if you have done any amount of raids/dungeons as Frost loot spec i would switch to that and use up that BLP next (if your hoping for non-spec specific legendaries like ring/chest).

It sucks for people now especially that they significantly lowered the legendary chance from doing the broken shore nether portals as thats where i got atleast 14 of my 26 legendaries (have for all 3 specs)

Hi there, I've got a question for Mythic + Unholy Legendaries.
    I stopped raiding because of my agenda, but I keep playing my main Toon and I got these leggos for UH spec:
    - Cold Heart
    - Aggramar's Stride
    - Uvanimor, the Unbeautiful
    - Sephuz's Secret
    - Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King

What legendaries should I use and what are the best specs to use in Mythic+?

Thank you!

Aggramar + Sephuz for fun and being able to catch the group.
    Sephuz for bursty AoE damage and Cold heart for strong ST damage.
    Depending on your gear, the others legendaries may perform better since every legendaries but Cold Heart are pretty close together. But still I'd run with Chest + sephuz for sure.
    Best spec may be frost with Froscythe. Being able to mass stun every minute or so is pretty good for m+. And then you have almost every spells do aoe damage.
    If you still want to play unholy, I don't think the talents matter a lot. I mean it's pretty random depending if you're running high m+ or low m+.
    The most damaging spells are no doubts unholy fever (forgot the name), wounds bursts, and Defile / dnd with scourge strike / clawing shadows.
    Imo it's better to sims.
    Last edited by Raiz; 2017-09-16 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Hi there, I've got a question for Mythic + Unholy Legendaries.
    I stopped raiding because of my agenda, but I keep playing my main Toon and I got these leggos for UH spec:
    - Cold Heart
    - Aggramar's Stride
    - Uvanimor, the Unbeautiful
    - Sephuz's Secret
    - Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King

What legendaries should I use and what are the best specs to use in Mythic+?

Thank you!
    Cold heart and Sephuz as far as legos go.

Ebon Fever, Blighted Rune Weapon (Pestilent Pustules if you cba managing, it's not a big deal), Clawing Shadows, Infected Claws and Defile for <m+10 or non-tyrannical, DA for >=m+10 and tyrannical.

If you get the Deathlord ring and frost wrists, frost should be able to be on par with unholy in high mythics (if not overtake it in aoe scenarios). The aoe stun alone is worth to make the switch.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-09-16 at 09:16 PM.