How much does 3x thrash relic weight?

Recently been trying to get my guardian up for OS and it's been a while since i last touched it. I currently run with 885, 890 and 895 relics, all thrash ones but with 7.3 rolling out, I assume these ilvls are a tad bit on the low side. My question is, should i replace them with say a 915 or 920ish non-thrash ones?

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    Recently been trying to get my guardian up for OS and it's been a while since i last touched it. I currently run with 885, 890 and 895 relics, all thrash ones but with 7.3 rolling out, I assume these ilvls are a tad bit on the low side. My question is, should i replace them with say a 915 or 920ish non-thrash ones?
    In 1 week and a little we will get Netherlight Crucible. Every Relic will have a chance to have Trash trait in it as tier 3 upgrade. So just collect any high iLvL relics for now.

They used to be worth somewhere in the 30-50 range for DPS, but I can't quite remember anymore.

As Torik said though, it's recommended you pick up and hold onto ANY equal/higher iLvl relics as they might have Thrash on them (relics will never roll their own trait though so Thrash relics won't have it).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

You have to remember you still need to have 70(?) traits in concordance to unlock the second relic traits. So if its your offspec it might take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You have to remember you still need to have 70(?) traits in concordance to unlock the second relic traits. So if its your offspec it might take a while.
    69, 72, and 75 for the first, second, and third relic.

But yeah it will take awhile.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Yeah you need 69-75 to unlock them, but you will be able to see if Trash is present right after making Crucible avaliable. You won't equip them at "day one" but you'll see if they are "good" or "bad".

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post

Total weapon level not concordance level

Quote Originally Posted by TheBull300 View Post
    Total weapon level not concordance level
    well you cant put 70 points in concordance anyway..though that sentence was worded out wrong, I have to admit that.

Give it a few weeks and it won't take long at all.