Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Wrongly jailed man sues Detroit cops for $125M

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...tim/104905656/

This is disgusting? Why do judges and police officers take pleasure from framing people?

10+ Year Old Account
    He deserves recompense, but $125 million is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    he spend 25 years in prison because of fabricated evidence..not even false evidence.

that's half of his life, his prime years hell if somebody did that to you even 100ML isn't enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    he spend 25 years in prison because of fabricated evidence..not even false evidence.

that's half of his life, his prime years hell if somebody did that to you even 100ML isn't enough
    And?

If you negligently kill someone, the wrongful death lawsuit against you will probably get a couple hundred thousand to a few million dollars if they are lucky...

Are you arguing being wrongfully imprisoned is not only worse than death, it is tens of times worse than death and deserving of compensation commensurate with that?

And?

If you negligently kill someone, the wrongful death lawsuit against you will probably get a couple hundred thousand to a few million dollars if they are lucky...

Are you arguing being wrongfully imprisoned is not only worse than death, it is tens of times worse than death and deserving of compensation commensurate with that?
    Maybe 1 too many zero but all these BLM riot induced lawsuits are getting 5+mil.... Rice, Brown, ect are getting 2-10+ mil for death of their criminal children.... This guy was INNOCENT and spent 20 years in confinement. He deserves at least 10 Mil. And the cop deserves 20 to life in jail in his place.

And?

Killing somebody is cheaper then putting that same person in a wheelchair...

In this case this guy lost the prime of his life because some multiply assholes decided make up evidence,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Maybe 1 too many zero but all these BLM riot induced lawsuits are getting 5+mil.... Rice, Brown, ect are getting 2-10+ mil for death of their criminal children.... This guy was INNOCENT and spent 20 years in confinement. He deserves at least 10 Mil. And the cop deserves 20 to life in jail in his place.
    Sorry but get the fuck of, non of these people you just mentioned did do anything wrong that warentred their deaths especially Tamir Rice who was a god dam 12 year old at the time of his death.

And what the fuck does BLM have to do with anything,

Deleted
    Murica happens. They should pay for their stupidity. I would fire eveyone who was involved.
    In murican land you dont threaten people with real/fake guns. Its better if they get rid of stupid people. In my country if you threaten someone in public with weapons, the special terrorist commando arrives and ellminate you the same way they did to the kid.
    Last edited by mmoc441f090fee; 2017-09-04 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Killing somebody is cheaper then putting that same person in a wheelchair...

In this case this guy lost the prime of his life because some multiply assholes decided make up evidence,

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but get the fuck of, non of these people you just mentioned did do anything wrong that warentred their deaths especially Tamir Rice who was a god dam 12 year old at the time of his death.

And what the fuck does BLM have to do with anything,
    Reaching into a cops car for his gun is not worth getting shot?? Pointing a fake 9mm that looks real at school kids isn't worth getting shot? what kinda Jessie Jackson people can do no crimes coolaid are you drinking?.. Tamir rice wasn't unloaded a clip into he was shot once 1 bullet to stop a armed suspect.... Sad he died but he shouldn't have been armed.... and Michael brown shouldn't have tried to kill a cop with his own gun.. God only knows what would have happened had he been able to wrestle that gun out of the cops hands. thankfully for the cops family he got a shot off before Brown could.

The fact is their parents got Blood money for their kids commiting crimes. its bullshit The cops should have said sorry offered to pay for the funeral and thats that...
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-09-04 at 08:49 AM.

Deleted
    The 12 year old kid was playing with a toy gun in a park like I and many other children have done. He wasn't a criminal, you pig scum.

Deleted
    People should not live in fear, why would I tolerate some retarded kid pointing weapons on me or my family? You get jailed as a terrorist for throwing rocks at the riot police in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinzo View Post
    The 12 year old kid was playing with a toy gun in a park like I and many other children have done. He wasn't a criminal, you pig scum.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY2LuY7F3nY tell me that looks like a 12yo with a fake gun he even knows how to cock it...... 5 ft 8 230 lb 12 year old who is mature enough to know how to cock a gun and aim while moving.... Cops should really have to wait untill they have a bullet in their head before they fire I guess.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-09-04 at 08:45 AM.

And?

Well, negligently killing someone is negligently killing some one. It is bad, but it was not intended.
    In this case however, they decided, to purposely fabricating evidence, to jailing an innocent man. This is much worse. The only thing, that would have been worse is, if he would have gotten the death penalty.

How many others???? How many? How many died in prison based on false evidence from these 2 inhuman, disgusting....there are no words to describe anyone who would do this to another human being. I hope they both end up in prison for falsifying evidence.

I'm shaking how this poor black man was robbed of 25 years of his life.

I don't think anyone can say they could have this happen to them and be like "Yeah $125 million might be too much, I'll go easy on those poor people."
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. What would be a reasonable number?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Maybe. What would be a reasonable number?
    Well if he had worked assume 100kx25=2.5 Mil... Times that by 10 (25Mil) for the fact he had his life stolen from him. and start there. I can see why you sue for 125 Mil though so when the settlement offer comes in it comes in around 25 mil and you take it.

Deleted
    They should pay them like he won the lottery at least.

And?

That's a poor analogy... He is not suing a single person rather the justice system that deemed his life insignificant. So yes he does deserve the 125m and more on top. You're an ignorant and probably prejudiced young man that doesn't think a black man being imprisoned 25 years of his life is something worth blinking twice about because you think that's where they belong.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY2LuY7F3nY tell me that looks like a 12yo with a fake gun he even knows how to cock it...... 5 ft 8 230 lb 12 year old who is mature enough to know how to cock a gun and aim while moving.... Cops should really have to wait untill they have a bullet in their head before they fire I guess.
    What are you even trying to say now? It's a fact that the person shot was 12 years old, it's a fact that the gun recovered from said 12 year old was fake. Why are you trying to justify the murder of an innocent kid?

15+ Year Old Account
    Spending 25 years in prison for a murder you did not commit might be one of the worst possible fates I can imagine.

Well if he had worked assume 100kx25=2.5 Mil... Times that by 10 (25Mil) for the fact he had his life stolen from him. and start there. I can see why you sue for 125 Mil though so when the settlement offer comes in it comes in around 25 mil and you take it.
    That would be alright. I think he might get a lot less though.