Poll: Favourite

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What was your Favourite Continent/Land?

My personal favourite is stuck between Outland and Northrend. But Pandaria is close.
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-09-05 at 04:01 AM.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Tie between Pandaria and Broken Isles at most times, but Pandaland wins I believe. Pandaria had Isle of Thunder, which is hard to beat, and the world's role at max level had gotten more attention in MoP than in expansions prior. It was also the first expansion where I didn't feel aversion towards certain leveling zones, whereas Classic/TBC/WOTLK/Cata lands have several zones that I'll always skip

I also loved that MoP had areas that weren't all about catering to edgelords. Pre-5.4 Vale of Eternal Blossoms was just beyond stunning, and a respite from the battle on the VOTFW farm with a view towards the mountains and fields was serenity incarnate.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-09-05 at 01:19 AM.

Uhhhh.....

Yes.

Pandaria will always have a special place in my heart for it's stunning visuals.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    If I had to choose which continent was my favorite when it was current, I'd pick Northrend or Kalimdor/EK (STV and Ashenvale have a special place in my heart :P), but mostly for the reason that I was exploring the world for the first or first few times. I loved all Northrend and Cataclysm's zones and also totally despised Pandaria.

Choosing my favorite continent right now would be entirely different, since I actually like Pandaria's scenery now, unlike older areas which I don't find that appealing anymore, and I also happen to like the Broken Isles a lot.
    Nonetheless, the vote goes to the Broken Isles and that is because I like most of the zones and I enjoyed playing through them and finishing the Pathfinder achievement, although I did it alone for the most part. Despite playing with a bunch of friends back then and having more fun with the game itself, I can't say I was enjoying the areas themselves as much as the Broken Isles.

In terms of pure aesthetics it's a tie between Pandaria and Draenor for me. So while I did vote Pandaria I would like to kind of make a second vote here for Draenor.

Pandaria had Kun Lai which is in my top 10 zones of all time. As well as Valley of the Four Winds.

Draenor zones were all perfect imo. Of course they weren't the saving grace of the entire expansion but they were sure as hell pretty. Especially Frostfire Ridge, Nagrand and Shadowmoon Valley.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-05 at 01:45 AM.

Kalimdor wins easy for me

Its Outland, not Outlands.

Quote Originally Posted by donjn View Post
    Its Outland, not Outlands.
    Okay, yes, I apologise for my mistake...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

5+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Outland, I simply love all of its zones, in an aesthethic sense. Only Terokkar is "meh", but Nagrand, Netherstorm or Shadowmoon were masterpieces imho. Second and third places for Pandaria and BI, respectively (Broken Shore aside).

Deleted
    Kalimdor, if this would get an update to todays graphics standards it would be great.
    Forests, plains, deserts and snow zones i mean you got everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing beats pandaria

Formerly known as Arafal

Continent is too hard for me. Favorite zone though belongs to Sholazar Basin by like a HUGE margin.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I'm gonna have to go with the unpopular choice and say Draenor.

Aesthetically I found the place to be very enjoyable with a decent amount of variety between the zones. I enjoyed exploring there and get a feel for the Draenor of old.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be Pandaria and Draenor for me. While my favorite zone would Dun Morogh since it was the first zone I ever saw.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Hmmm... Argus is an outlier here, in more ways than one. On the one hand it's not just a continent; it's an entire planet. On the other hand, content wise, it's as much a part of Broken Isles as Isle of Thunder was a part of Pandaria. To be fair, I'd say it should be lumped in with Broken Isles for this poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria, hands down.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Northrend wins, Pandaria and EK compete for the second spot. Where Pandaria was well-designed and bright with interesting content, EK harbours some of my favourite lore in Warcraft.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Pandaria as a continent. There are zones here and there that I really like but Pandaria does it better overall.

I voted Argus just to troll xD