Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

Artifact knowledge increased to 42 (EU)

Just noticed this increase on Live EU realm.

So it seems it's less then 1 week per increase, most likely 5 days like the "old" research.

Imo, this is a positive discovery cause it means we'll be at AK55 before the raid launches instead of after. (28 days less compared to weekly increase)

Yup, I noticed that too. I like it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Or they are using mondays as start of the week instead of wednesdays. Also isn't cap at 50?

This seems unintentional when US still is on AK41
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    This seems unintentional when US still is on AK41
    We got our Increase with Daily reset.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Or they are using mondays as start of the week instead of wednesdays. Also isn't cap at 50?
    No, the new cap is 55 (630 million%, far more then the old 55m%)

Quote Originally Posted by ArteaDK View Post
    We got our Increase with Daily reset.
    Are you on US?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Are you on US?
    No Eu and our Daily reset was ~4 hours Ago

7+ Year Old Account
    This seems to be a bug. because the EU usually gets stuff a few hours after the US, not before. and the US still has only 41. also it would be weird to have it be every 6 days...

This is pretty much garunteed to be a bug, get AP well you can before it it brought back.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If by every week Blizz meant monday, then it's all ok, EU got daily reset already, US is still like 7-8 AM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    This seems to be a bug. because the EU usually gets stuff a few hours after the US
    world firsts wanna have a word with you

That seems kinda wierd to have it on Monday but not like it matters much I guess.

Considering the US doesn't seem to have AK 42 yet and EU supposedly got it at daily reset of 9 AM, I'd imagine it's the same for US, so hopefully you'll have it in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    This seems to be a bug. because the EU usually gets stuff a few hours after the US, not before. and the US still has only 41. also it would be weird to have it be every 6 days...
    Usually, and that's because our maintenance day is Wednesday. Guess they simply tied it to server time, regardless of region. Happened before, e.g. reset of Weekly quests when they were first introduced in late WotLK, then again for the Weekly Events (which recently roared its ugly head again, about two months ago we lost a Tuesday of Timewalking, including progress on the quest (had a char with 5/5 that simply hadn't turned in the previous night)
    The Legionfall Campaign quests showed up Tuesday evening, the same time they showed up on US realms.

So, usually we get treated a bit novercally, but sometimes it works ever so slightly in our favor.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Does that mean that we are getting 43 AK on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Does that mean that we are getting 43 AK on Saturday?
    Very unlikely, it was stated that it would increase each week, it's just that we didn't know the exact day of the week. That, or simply a bug that gets fixed (read: unlocks on the correct day next week)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

It was also said world quests would unlock per account and here we are. They change their mind all the time. The time between each AK level used to be 5 days for whatever reason. For the same reasons it could now increase in that interval. What was communicated at some point is not a strong argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Senel View Post
    US still @ 41.
    Yes if EU gets 42 we should, too.

EU > US

/10chars
    Edit Signature.

I haven't played since 7.0 and my artifact was around 24 rank with knowledge less than 10 or so. It is going to feel so overwhelming once I get the 20,800,100% modifier this weekend when I resub!

The way the 7.3 AK system works, I expect it is normal for a player to jump straight into the paragon ranks within the first week? Cause that's how it sounds and that kinda relieves me as a returning player who might most likely stay on the casual side of things until I decide otherwise.