Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Should DACA recipements allowed to stay but with conditions?

Will the left agree on these conditions if DACA recipents allowed to stay in the U.S.

a)Double the tax rate: Since EVERY DACA recipents have 6 or 7 brothers or sisters and received WELFARE already for themselves and their MANY brothers and sisters, it is only justified they pay extra money to gov't. So, that money can be used for MORE illigal immigrants who are from their own country anyway.

b)They can't become citizen or vote. They have to get sterlized after two children but gov't would pay for sperm or egg frozen, just in case something happens to those children later in life. Right now, a single DACA can produce 6 or 7 children of their own.

c)They have to leave the U.S. when they elderly and return to their home country with their life saving. So, they don't burden the U.S. with extra elder care. Exempt from SSC tax offcourse.
    d)Their parents MUST be sent home with their own money when they reach old age. Again, America must not pay for elderly people who did not contribute toward retirement.

Sterilization for wanting to become a US citizen?

10+ Year Old Account
    So prejudicial discrimination, blatant human rights violations, and a refusal to let them benefit from the systems their taxes have helped pay for?

There's literally zero reason to suggest any of this seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So prejudicial discrimination, blatant human rights violations, and a refusal to let them benefit from the systems their taxes have helped pay for?

There's literally zero reason to suggest any of this seriously.
    They already benefitted and have not paid any tax. Also, A lot of people already pay tax but do not benefit at all. And they can have two children. Not 6 or 7 when they can not afford it, and when they can they can use the sperm and egg gov't paid to freeze. Something people already do. How is it any moral to pay for welfare when they contributed NOTHING to it?

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck?

People really think this way?

I mean, this isn't even pretending to be logical, it's just offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Will the left agree on these conditions if DACA recipents allowed to stay in the U.S.

a)Double the tax rate: Since EVERY DACA recipents have 6 or 7 brothers or sisters and received WELFARE already for themselves and their MANY brothers and sisters, it is only justified they pay extra money to gov't. So, that money can be used for MORE illigal immigrants who are from their own country anyway.

b)They can't become citizen or vote. They have to get sterlized after two children but gov't would pay for sperm or egg frozen, just in case something happens to those children later in life. Right now, a single DACA can produce 6 or 7 children of their own.

c)They have to leave the U.S. when they elderly and return to their home country with their life saving. So, they don't burden the U.S. with extra elder care. Exempt from SSC tax offcourse.
    d)Their parents MUST be sent home with their own money when they reach old age. Again, America must not pay for elderly people who did not contribute toward retirement.
    It's pretty amazing how ignorant and hateful this is.

15+ Year Old Account
    They already benefitted and have not paid any tax.
    https://itep.org/new-report-daca-eli...d-local-taxes/

2bn in state and local taxes = not paid any tax

Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's pretty amazing how ignorant and hateful this is.
    ok, i suppose we should give them welfare, give them the same tax rate, give them education, given their children free stuff, give their parents elder care, and we should demand nothing from them? Is that the right kind of exchange you want? U.S. gains NOTHING and give them everything. Honest question, they all received welfare, and their parents paid NOTHING. So, Should not U.S. recuperate the cost of those welfare, so we can spend that money toward more of their countrymen coming here illigally? Let us be honest, Illigals won't stop coming to hte u.S. ever, at least this way it is financially sustainable without destroying the welfare system or turning all of us into wage slave.

ok, i suppose we should give them welfare, give them the same tax rate, give them education, given their children free stuff, give their parents elder care, and we should demand nothing from them? Is that the right kind of exchange you want? U.S. gains NOTHING and give them everything. Honest question, they all received welfare, and their parents paid NOTHING. So, Should not U.S. recuperate the cost of those welfare, so we can spend that money toward more of their countrymen coming here illigally? Let us be honest, Illigals won't stop coming to hte u.S. ever, at least this way it is financially sustainable without destroying the welfare system or turning all of us into wage slave.
    Your entire premise is false. Everything about how you are looking at this is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    https://itep.org/new-report-daca-eli...d-local-taxes/

2bn in state and local taxes = not paid any tax

oh ok, i did not realize they could fly? I did not realize they did not use the services like water, electricity, internet, roads, translation services in the hospitals, ER services, and every other service that state and federal gov't provides. I also did not realize they were not using EIC or Child tax credit.

oh ok, i did not realize they could fly? I did not realize they did not use the services like water, electricity, internet, roads, translation services in the hospitals, ER services, and every other service that state and federal gov't provides. I also did not realize they were not using EIC or Child tax credit.
    How can you not pay taxes and yet get a tax credit?

You even called your own bull shit out here.

Also where does the government provide water, electricity, and internet?

Your entire premise is false. Everything about how you are looking at this is wrong.
    how should i be looking at this honestly? Dreamers already use resources, and their MANY siblings already used Welfare? Now they can work , it is moral for them to pay the double the tax rate, so money can be recovered for welfare, which will be used for future illigals anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vast majority of the services you listed are paid for via municipal property taxes, which immigrants, illegal or not, do contribute to (at least, they pay rents, and their landlords pay property taxes, if nothing else). Several of the others (EIC, child tax credit) would require them to be filing income taxes, meaning they're paying income tax, rendering your point ridiculous.

At this point, not only do you have no comprehension of basic human rights, you also don't understand taxation nor provision of basic services.

They already benefitted and have not paid any tax. Also, A lot of people already pay tax but do not benefit at all. And they can have two children. Not 6 or 7 when they can not afford it, and when they can they can use the sperm and egg gov't paid to freeze. Something people already do. How is it any moral to pay for welfare when they contributed NOTHING to it?
    So... you mean they don't even buy shit and pay sales tax? They don't buy houses and pay property taxes?

How can you not pay taxes and yet get a tax credit?

You even called your own bull shit out here.
    In the U.S. you can. Your Tax credit can be MORE than you paid in tax in totall. Say you made 10k in year, your standard deduction if it is say 15k, you get 5k return, then you combine with other tax credit such as EIC and CHild tax credit, it can go into credit i.e. gov't pays you. This is how EXXON and BP pay no tax at all. actually receive refund. Another thing we need to look at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So... you mean they don't even buy shit and pay sales tax? They don't buy houses and pay property taxes?
    They don't buy houses. Too poor. They pay sales tax, and they get refund at the end of the year.

What the actual genocidal, bodily autonomy violating bullshit is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The vast majority of the services you listed are paid for via municipal property taxes, which immigrants, illegal or not, do contribute to (at least, they pay rents, and their landlords pay property taxes, if nothing else). Several of the others (EIC, child tax credit) would require them to be filing income taxes, meaning they're paying income tax, rendering your point ridiculous.

At this point, not only do you have no comprehension of basic human rights, you also don't understand taxation nor provision of basic services.
    Property tax will be paid regardless if illigals exists or not, it is net loss for the gov't with illigals. And yes, they do file in the u.s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What the actual genocidal, bodily autonomy violating bullshit is this?
    ok fine, no sterilization but more than 2 children will be persona non grata. So, they can't receive welfare or claim tax credit based on their 6 or 7 children.

In the U.S. you can. Your Tax credit can be MORE than you paid in tax in totall. Say you made 10k in year, your standard deduction if it is say 15k, you get 5k return, then you combine with other tax credit such as EIC and CHild tax credit, it can go into credit i.e. gov't pays you. This is how EXXON and BP pay no tax at all. actually receive refund. Another thing we need to look at.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't buy houses. Too poor. They pay sales tax, and they get refund at the end of the year.
    The don't get a refund because to get a refund you have to file taxes most of the people that aren't filing taxes would be getting returns but don't because they don't file.

Property tax will be paid regardless if illigals exists or not, it is net loss for the gov't with illigals. And yes, they do file in the u.s.

- - - Updated - - -

ok fine, no sterilization but more than 2 children will be persona non grata. So, they can't receive welfare or claim tax credit based on their 6 or 7 children.
    They don't receive welfare or claim tax credits. You do realize to claim those tax credits they have to have a valid social security number to do that right? And they wouldn't risk deportation to do that. Jesus fucking christ, it is like you went to reddit, 4chan, and Stormfront for all of your bullshit talking points to blame everything on minorities and illegals.