Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nobody is entitled to be voted for.
    Very very true, probably the only thing we can agree on so in the end it was her fault, and that is really all that matters, but I am not going to pretend there wasn't a mountain of bullshit behind it thought. That needs to be clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Im sure some people did vote for her because shes a woman
    So fucking what? Im sure people voted for trump because he was a dude.
    Anybody that voted for Hillary because she is a woman is an idiot, and I voted for Hillary, anybody voting for Trump because he is a dude or white is also an idiot.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Hillary Clinton casts Bernie Sanders as an unrealistic over-promiser in her new book, according to excerpts posted by a group of Clinton supporters.
    Which is funny seeing as how literally every president ever has given very realistic promises and never once delivered, yet Bernie is "unrealistic" and would have actually been one to deliver.

Fucking cunt. Like I'm not glad that Trump won (you'll never see me support the piece of shit), but I'm glad she didn't win at least. Bottom line is both candidates were human garbage and now one of those pieces of trash are saying she lost because Bernie existed? Fuck right off, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Anybody that voted for Hillary because she is a woman is an idiot
    Or because she has a vagina. Every feminazi ever voted for her purely out of vagina-love.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Polarthief;47248560]Which is funny seeing as how literally every president ever has given very realistic promises and never once delivered, yet Bernie is "unrealistic" and would have actually been one to deliver.

Fucking cunt. Like I'm not glad that Trump won (you'll never see me support the piece of shit), but I'm glad she didn't win at least. Bottom line is both candidates were human garbage and now one of those pieces of trash are saying she lost because Bernie existed? Fuck right off, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Or because she has a vagina. Every feminazi ever voted for her purely out of vagina-love.
    Well I am glad everybody is tieing the moron in the WH with you and your sexist bullshit and you can't unhitch your cart from his ass fast enough to not be damaged by the association.

I fucking love it, who knew Trumps winning would come back to bite him in the ass and reward those who voted against him and hurt those that did. HAHAH!

Deleted
    Admitting that Bernie was a better candidate means the party would have to abandon its current line and actually move left. Impossible, the voters got it wrong not us!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Aren't we talking about what liberals voted? Who mostly went to Clinton.
    I would disagree. I tend to think most liberals went to Bernie, and the moderate wing of the Democratic party went to Hillary.

The primary was fairly close if you exclude the superdelegate nonsense.

Yeah that isn't what cost her unless you believe people didn't vote for her because she is a woman in which case if you feel those are the people worth a damn, then you seriously are fucking damaged, and if that leads to you electicing this moron for president, then you are every bit as to what you claim Hillary stands for.
    People didn't vote for her because she kept saying "I'm a woman, vote for me!" She was a terrible candidate, and lost to a reality TV nincompoop. That's pathetic.

She doesn't or didn't she was and is an awesome woman, and I am proud I voted for her and would do so in the future. Because I started voting for her after Bernie because she was the most qualified, but she was every bit the champion we needed and delivered.
    No, she's not. She has a lot of scandals, ethics issues, and a whole list of other reasons why she was never going to be elected.

But like Barrack she isn't fucking magical, nor supernatural, but she was the only one qualified, and those that didn't vote for her knew that and didn't care. Fuck EM!
    Bernie was more qualified than Hillary, but the Democratic party decided they wanted to elect Hillary because she has a vagina. They gambled on that being enough, and lost. Now we're all paying the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    People didn't vote for her because she kept saying "I'm a woman, vote for me!" She was a terrible candidate, and lost to a reality TV nincompoop. That's pathetic.
    I am sure that is all you heard over Orange Nazi talking about his dick size.

No, she's not. She has a lot of scandals, ethics issues, and a whole list of other reasons why she was never going to be elected.
    She under performed in key states, but over all she won the popular vote thats the way it went down, but the horse shit she got plagued with had to do with a lifetime being a champion and service along with attack, Trump only got that when he officially really decided to run.

The smearing hurt her more because the lie repeated over and over had more traction and kept being reinforced.

Bernie was more qualified than Hillary, but the Democratic party decided they wanted to elect Hillary because she has a vagina. They gambled on that being enough, and lost. Now we're all paying the price.
    No he wasn't more qualified, he was more proven to have gone an entire lifetime with not actually getting much accomplished as Hillary, as for Hillary's vagina, that seems more of a fixation you would have than anybody that voted for her who has a vagina or not.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If anyone deserves some blame for Hillary's loss, other than Hillary of-course, its Barack Obama.

Nobody could buy into her alleged change of heart on TTP/TTIP with her joined at the hip with Obama who seemed set to try and get it through before voting day. Once more Obama's decision to let Obamacare rates rise before the voting day couldn't have helped her case that Obamacare just needed tweaking.

Obama countless times arrogantly fucked up her entire deal. Her attempts to get the TTP stench off her just wouldn't wash off while her BFF was trying fervently to pass it and Obama just helped her inflict wounds. Though to be fair, Hillary largely inflicted her own wounds.

If anything Sanders was too gentle on the dumb hawty arrogant insider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I am sure that is all you heard over Orange Nazi talking about his dick size.
    Hillary Clinton's scandals and ethics problems go back 20+ years. Why do you think she has failed at Presidential runs so many times? She isn't a good candidate.

She under performed in key states, but over all she won the popular vote thats the way it went down, but the horse shit she got plagued with had to do with a lifetime being a champion and service along with attack, Trump only got that when he officially really decided to run.

The smearing hurt her more because the lie repeated over and over had more traction and kept being reinforced.
    There are plenty of awful things attributed to Hillary that are not Alex Jones conspiracies. Your attitude is the same one the Democratic party ran on, and lost with.

No he wasn't more qualified, he was more proven to have gone an entire lifetime with not actually getting much accomplished as Hillary
    I wholeheartedly disagree. We'll never know, but in my opinion, a Sanders/Trump ballot would have resulted in Sanders winning in a land slide, because there really isn't any dirt you can fling at him that would stick, and Trump would have been forced to run on the issues and his platform (neither of which he had, nor does he currently have) and would have been made a fool of. Instead, he got to attack Hillary and was able to avoid having to admit he was woefully under qualified to be the leader of a nation.

as for Hillary's vagina, that seems more of a fixation you would have than anybody that voted for her who has a vagina or not.
    That's what the Democrats decided to run on, if you have an issue with it, take it up with Wasserman. They thought it would carry her into the White House with Obama like numbers. They were wrong. She would definitely have been a better President than Trump, but that's not saying much.

It's okay to admit that, you won't have to become a Trump supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody that voted for Hillary because she is a woman is an idiot, and I voted for Hillary, anybody voting for Trump because he is a dude or white is also an idiot.
    You're ding it wrong. Anyone that voted for Trump because he was a man, is suffering from traumatic economic anxiety. But worse than the economic anxiety of neglected minorities. So they're totally excused from making a poor choice.

Ya Hillary was a woman, but as a former senator and Secretary of State she actually had the government experience. Knowing small things like how to staff executive positions in government agencies, and how executive orders are supposed to work....

Deleted
    If you feel that it's "your turn" (remember everyone in the Clinton camp saying this during the primaries), and that you're entitled to not only be the nominee, but the PotUS, then of course you feel it's the other candidates' fault that you don't win, and not your own fault, at all.

Looking for someone to fault here, aside from Hillary herself, point your fingers at all the people in the media and late night who had their heads up Hillary's ass during the primaries; all the late night shows who shat on Bernie and laughed at his expense. What the fuck do you think Bernie supporters are going to do, when their candidate is being laughed at and demeaned, and painted as a crazy cook because of his hair and what he's saying, described as a communist even by the right, 24/7? You think they're then going to "do a favor" to those people doing the laughing and fingerpointing? You think they're going to "vote for the good of the country"? You really don't know people if that's what you think.

So hey. If you laughed at Bernie, and had some kind of a platform to do so, feel free to take the blame for Hillary's loss. Or, if you don't want said blame, then give all of it to Hillary.

When you have an good candidate and then the leaders of the party conspire to have the shittier one as their candidate its going to rub people the wrong way. 100% Bernie's fault for being that much better than Hilary.

so is her whole book just going to be a long list of other people she blames for her election loss?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I realize this is probably ghost written, but god, what shitty writing:
    Clinton wrote: "That's what it was like in policy debates with Bernie. We would promise a bold infrastructure investment plan or an ambitious new apprenticeship program for young people, and then Bernie would announce basically the same thing, but bigger. On issue after issue, it was like he kept promising four-minute abs, or even no-minutes abs. Magic abs!"
    Does anyone find this writing compelling? Is the analogy something that would even draw a slight chuckle from anyone other than the most idiotic of Blue Nation Review readers? She's got to be the most robotic, pathetically self-pitying, unfunny failure of a candidate that I've ever encountered in Presidential politics. No one could possibly have been handed more through nepotism and behind the scenes dealing, yet she really, truly believes that she's the aggrieved party here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If anyone deserves some blame for Hillary's loss, other than Hillary of-course, its Barack Obama.

Nobody could buy into her alleged change of heart on TTP/TTIP with her joined at the hip with Obama who seemed set to try and get it through before voting day. Once more Obama's decision to let Obamacare rates rise before the voting day couldn't have helped her case that Obamacare just needed tweaking.

Obama countless times arrogantly fucked up her entire deal. Her attempts to get the TTP stench off her just wouldn't wash off while her BFF was trying fervently to pass it and Obama just helped her inflict wounds. Though to be fair, Hillary largely inflicted her own wounds.

If anything Sanders was too gentle on the dumb hawty arrogant insider.
    You're the only person I've EVER seen peddling the angle about Hillary SECRETLY liking the TPP as the reason she lost, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up. You're the only one who believes yourself in your nonsense here. Everyone else can agree Clinton lost for various reasons that were her own fault. You're the only one I've ever seen push the idea that she liked the TPP after she and pretty much everyone around her openly condemned it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I realize this is probably ghost written, but god, what shitty writing:

Does anyone find this writing compelling? Is the analogy something that would even draw a slight chuckle from anyone other than the most idiotic of Blue Nation Review readers? She's got to be the most robotic, pathetically self-pitying, unfunny failure of a candidate that I've ever encountered in Presidential politics. No one could possibly have been handed more through nepotism and behind the scenes dealing, yet she really, truly believes that she's the aggrieved party here.
    really goes to show while she is as empty and devoid of principles as Trump is, at least HE has the wherewithal to have a message that resonated with people. Clinton on the other hand seems to really, REALLY think she just deserves to be president, not by winning people over with her policy proposals but because she's entitled to it. Dumb bitch thinks people reading that and are going to feel bad for her? fuuuuuuck oooooff.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    You're the only person I've EVER seen peddling the angle about Hillary SECRETLY liking the TPP as the reason she lost, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up. You're the only one who believes yourself in your nonsense here. Everyone else can agree Clinton lost for various reasons that were her own fault. You're the only one I've ever seen push the idea that she liked the TPP after she and pretty much everyone around her openly condemned it.
    While I don't think she lost specifically over liking the TPP, that certainly was a factor. Before the primary, she had heralded it as the gold standard.

She changed that stance after Sanders was killing her over that issue when he brought it up near the start. The overall thought many had (Including some close to her) was that she was publicly against it but after taking office she would alter it or try and come up with some compromise that allowed her to pass it anyways.

Her members in the platform committee were also getting called out for trying to make the sure the platform was soft on it and allowed for it.

To many, she was only against it publicly for the purpose of going against Sanders and privately was very much in favor of it which her history and the actions of some around her seemed to confirm.

Off topic of this. I found it hilarious the extents at which Mall Security was going to refuse to accept that Clinton was the main cause of Clinton's loss to claim it was logical and then only to go in post 128 and go all gaga over her. Explained why he refused to accept the truth about her. Kinda like my Trump friends who refuse to accept the truth about him and still think he is a great president and is doing a great job and that Obama was one of the worst presidents ever and just tries to ignore the facts.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The only thing more unfortunately than Clinton not shutting up and going away are the people who think Bernie would have won, and even worse, encouraging him to run in 2020.

Clinton's career is over. She needs to retire and just chill out and leave the mouthpiece work to Obama.

Bernie's aspirations as a presidential candidate are over. The dude is too old and once the GOP actually cares about him enough to run negative campaign ads his political career will end. I like Bernie for his attempts to shift the discussion to the left, but the guy as a candidate has so many flaws it's not even remotely realistic to see him willing outside of Vermont.

The Dems need new blood. Preferably new blood with fresh ideas that paint an actual progressive agenda while avoiding the establishment entanglements with Wall Street and the like.

The GOP is probably in their weakest spot in decades. If the Dems can develop a solid roster they can run the political spectrum for the next 12 years.
    That requires a shift in focus for the Democrats though, and they seem to be arrogantly intent on trying to win the minority vote rather than cater to all American voters. Their target voting audience should literally be everyone aside from the religious right that comprises the GOP so heavily. The Democrats need the blue collar voters that were their base a long time ago, if they are really progressive, they should give a fuck about workers rights, American jobs and economic growth. America now more than ever, needs that blue collar middle class again, the kind that can fight back against the rule of the ultra rich capitalists that have an iron grip on everything in America. That's what the Democrats need to fight, because it's the only way they will get people to vote for them again. Enough with the identity politics, and they sure as shit need to find candidates who aren't old farts and actually have progressive and real Liberal ideas, not this fake neo-Liberal bullshit which has become apparent in the wake of Trump's election.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    While I don't think she lost specifically over liking the TPP, that certainly was a factor. Before the primary, she had heralded it as the gold standard.

She changed that stance after Sanders was killing her over that issue when he brought it up near the start. The overall thought many had (Including some close to her) was that she was publicly against it but after taking office she would alter it or try and come up with some compromise that allowed her to pass it anyways.

Her members in the platform committee were also getting called out for trying to make the sure the platform was soft on it and allowed for it.

To many, she was only against it publicly for the purpose of going against Sanders and privately was very much in favor of it which her history and the actions of some around her seemed to confirm.

Off topic of this. I found it hilarious the extents at which Mall Security was going to refuse to accept that Clinton was the main cause of Clinton's loss to claim it was logical and then only to go in post 128 and go all gaga over her. Explained why he refused to accept the truth about her. Kinda like my Trump friends who refuse to accept the truth about him and still think he is a great president and is doing a great job and that Obama was one of the worst presidents ever and just tries to ignore the facts.
    Thing is, when Clinton changes her stance on something, she doesn't do it as some sort of illusion. She has a record, a history that ANYONE can see. When her stance changes, it changes for good. And it usually changes on things that go from unpopular to popular or the reverse. What I want is a REPRESENTATIVE who will REPRESENT views of the people, not my chosen demagogue who has support of 30% of the populace on his stances. We're in a constitutional Republic, a representative democracy holds that up. If she were to have flip flopped repeatedly on many issues in the past, going back and forth between support and non support, I might be able to see where people could claim she was for the TPP.

But Clinton doesn't "pander" in the pure sense of the term. She doesn't tell people what they want to hear then do the opposite. When she talks about a policy position or changes to a different one, IT STICKS, and it shows in her history, and Theo's obsession with this insidious plot about the TPP is nothing but fantasy, and I truly pity anyone that buys into it. A bit of research about Clinton is all that's needed.

I research Clinton and all I see is solid policy decisions and nothing that even remotely comes close to flip flopping, as flip flopping would indicate repeated changes on the same stance over and over. Where Clinton has often changed her stance on issues once and stuck with it. Meanwhile Trump was guilty of changing positions on an issue multiple times a day. What I don't get is why so many Trumpers and anti-Clintonites simply brushed these two people's HISTORY aside, saying that it was irrelevant, when it was probably the most relevant part of their characters. But I digress.

Yeah, Clinton was a lukewarm candidate, and there were a host of reasons she lost the election, and I'm on the side of the fence that about 60% of it was external, but 40% was internal. A lot happened to kill her popularity that she had no control over whatsoever. While much was her fault, there is also a lot that wasn't.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-09-10 at 06:35 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...defeat-n799611

LOL - and NOW she characterizes it as "the godforsaken Electoral College".
    We talking about the same EC a certain Trump went on a 5 day rant about when Romney lost and Trump thought Romney had the majority of the popular vote?