so my guild is making transition from heroic guild to mythic guild and I've been mainly using T19 4set w/jaciuns ruse 2set(905/920) and /leggo shoulders/velens) at ilvl 924 with dark moon deck or 925 ilvl with sea star but been wondering if it time i swap to the new T20 tier set finally just wanna get some other resto druid thoughts on it... if i swap to it I'd be giving up jaciun ruse to use T19 2 set of course and I have every resto leggo but I"d probably go with prydaz or soul ring I guess and my ilvl would go to 928/929 depending on which 2 trinks I'd be using aka depending on fights and how my mana is

But anyway getting on with my point my question is ... is it worth swapping yet to the T20 4set or should I wait until i get some mythic t20 peices or maybe until I get lucky and get some lucky warforged/titanforged heroic T20 drops? because currently none of my T20 are warforged/titanforged.

up to this point I've almost always been top of meters on all the fights in ToS in my guild unless I do something stupid and die or just mess off and don't heal but the other healers are all getting up around 930 ilvls and are slowly bridging the gap in heals around us and lately the holy priest/holy pally have been beating me in some fights which I just assume is because it a gear thing and holy pallys /priest are in a good place right now and our 4th healer and shaman just does shaman things and is usually always the bottom of the charts ....but anyway i digress ...so should I swap or not yet?