Poll: Are you still subscribed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Are you still subscribed to World of Warcraft?

Just curious which Off Topic posters are still subscribed besides @Socialhealer

Post below and let us know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not. Have not been since mid cata.

Yes, Yes i do

Out of interest do you play Tennisace? or have ever played?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    do you play Tennisace? or have ever played?
    I mean, he made the poll show the answers people give. You can look at what he answered. Because, I mean, why would he make a poll and not answer it himself?

Deleted
    No!!
    Because i hate the TF/WF system, classes are boring, pvp is all about melee cleaves, and legendary system a fucking bullshit.

Somethings wrong, there wasn't any mention of evil right wingers or Canada in a Tennisace thread... Is the world ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I mean, he made the poll show the answers people give. You can look at what he answered. Because, I mean, why would he make a poll and not answer it himself?
    I dont know what to think of tennisaces threads anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubbed in February as I found myself only interested in a tiny slice of what the game has to offer, progressive raiding, which wasn't the case in expansions past.

I've simply moved on, I believe. The game's not for me anymore.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    no

college starts again tomorrow and world pvp is shit

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't payed for wow since they introduced the token system, does that really count as a solid sub when I can do a couple gold missions and casual it up to maintain a sub. I play casually on and off during the month while doing other games like Titan Quest and rwby but I suppose in general I do enjoy doing fun simple tasks in wow so I keep feeding them quest gold to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    no

college starts again tomorrow and world pvp is shit

Ask your teacher about Holodomor.

Where the Soviet communists let millions and millions of people die due to famine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

They could've asked the US for food, but didn't.

And yes, I'm subscribed.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My sub doesn't run out till 18 Aug 2024......so yeah......think I'll be subbed for awhile......No regrets about it either

I resubbed on the 28th and will probably just let the sub lapse. Legion has been pretty horrible and argus isn't all that great either.

Yeah. Doing raiding rn and just got my hunter to max lvl.

Yep, have been since I started playing, will be for as long as I still enjoy the game, which is not something to be taken for granted mind you. But if Legion's model is the trend moving forward, I see no reason for why anything would change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Ask your teacher about Holodomor.

Where the Soviet communists let millions and millions of people die due to famine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

They could've asked the US for food, but didn't.

And yes, I'm subscribed.
    ill ask him about 2008 financial crisis too

Always am, always will be.

I bought a load of WoW tokens with in game gold because I'm stinking rich in that game.

I'm partly retired, but use one every now and then if I feel like playing. Used one for the new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yes. I haven't unsubscribed since I started playing in 2006.
    Have you not got bored of it? I unsubbed in worldlords as it just was nothing special and playing felt like a chore.

I am not and probably won't again. I pretty much get to the highest level and then quit again, I am not into raiding these days.