10+ Year Old Account

So what appearances won't be obtainable after Legion?

I am thinking it will probably look something like this. Something that is the most ideal. While I wish all the appearances would be obtainable after Legion is over I don't think Blizzard has commented on it much. What I've seen so far is that Mythic+ may not carry over to the next expansion. So I crossed out the +15 one. And obviously the artifact challenges are the challenge modes of this expansion, and those items have become unobtainable since then.

the mage tower challenges, pvp and keystone appearance seem likely to become unobtainable, since the related systems will be deprecated

some of the hidden appearances might be pretty tough to get too, depending on how they implement the changeover to whatever's next (i.e. will you still be able to kill players while 'using' the hidden appearance?)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    the mage tower challenges, pvp and keystone appearance seem likely to become unobtainable, since the related systems will be deprecated

some of the hidden appearances might be pretty tough to get too, depending on how they implement the changeover to whatever's next (i.e. will you still be able to kill players while 'using' the hidden appearance?)
    They said they will be looking for some other ways to obtain the pvp appearance.