Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    You actually believe i would grab me headscarf or w/e kidnap the guy and do evil things to him?
    I only said what he deserves..
    Hey, I just wanted to stave off any violent action if you were contemplating it - can't really be sure of anything on the interwebs.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You need to get outside for a little, she is an old lady, unknowing of intricate details of courts and lawyers, assuming she is not under threats...

- - - Updated - - -

You people have ever known anything other than basement dwelling..?
    I find it hard to believe your reply unless you lived your entire life provided by parents and playing WoW.

No offence but this is ridiculous.

Since when does being old mean you know nothing of courts or lawyers? If she's so feeble minded in her old age she shouldn't be living alone in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    What's ridiculous?
    Your mentality.

Why are you focusing on punishing this guy rather than helping the little old lady?

Your mentality.
    Nice explanation.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Then everyone on the bus stood up and clapped, and Varg himself shook your hand.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Beat him with a baseball bat. Just enough to let him know what he did, but enough he'll recover. If he did "steal" that house, I'm guessing he won't call the authorities.

People like to get all high and mighty in these scenarios. Sometimes our law isn't sufficient. You just need to be >98% sure the details of the scenario are as you say.
    Or better yet do this and get him to go to the cops so you can enjoy jail together.

I find it hard to believe your reply unless you lived your entire life provided by parents and playing WoW.

If anyone sounds like a basement dweller it is you. You sound like one of those internet tough guys who talks a big game behind a computer screen but would shit their pants if put in the situation. Your story sounds like a bunch of bullshit to say the usual conservative rhetoric "liburalz stoopid conservativez goood."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Beat him with a baseball bat. Just enough to let him know what he did, but enough he'll recover. If he did "steal" that house, I'm guessing he won't call the authorities.

People like to get all high and mighty in these scenarios. Sometimes our law isn't sufficient. You just need to be >98% sure the details of the scenario are as you say.
    Or better yet do this and get him to go to the cops so you can enjoy jail together.

Just be aware you're dealing with scum man. Who knows what you're getting into.
    If you got a wife and kids, think twice before dealing with these types.

If you're a loser with nothing to lose like me, you could maybe give him a visit and have a 1 on 1 man "talk" at the very least..what kind of man steals a house from an old lady..
    Still, I'm inclined to agree that helping the lady is more important.

Hello there,

So a few weeks ago i heard of a case of a thief tricking an old lady into signing her apartment onto his name (an usual happening in my country).
    Heard that case from my mother. Long story short, i know his name and the details. That old lady is now a beggar in the streets.
    Thing is this event happened under law terms, at the notary and all, true signature and so on, but ofc the old lady got tricked.

Mother says its not our business, but i am a man of far right and justice is important. Im thinking to file a complaint to the police.
    That woman could have been my grandmother or yours, cooking nice meals and doing her job. And from that thought i gather all the hate for that man.

Far right and marixsto-liberal garbage have different views about justice. The liberals would say that man deserves a nice time in prison, his sake not attended, 2-3 meals a day. I would say that man deserves cold cement 2x2 cell, steel door, no window, naked, and an ice cold water bucket at the feet every hour (there you go, we are not physical).

What would you do in my skin? File a complaint or ignore? Does that guy deserve 3 nice warm meals in prison or perhaps a rougher treatment?
    If it was my grandmother I would be seeking vengeance, not justice.

But, yeah, you should definitely seek the police in this case, not only for that particular woman, but because otherwise the guy will likely do it again.

As for the right vs left, I don't think this has much to do with the subject. Everyone has rights, even the most despicable human beings are still humans, prison is a very harsh punishment and mostly has an added ostracism element added after the person leaves.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah children and seniors should be a special place in hell for these pieces of shit that hurt these people. Ought to be special places here on earth called under a steam roller.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why not offer the lady a place to sleep in your home and go file a complaint together with the police? She's surely not the first elderly to be scammed this way and ultimately her own family let this happen due to their neglect.

I don't believe anybody deserves to have their life taken away or put in jail more than 25 years at a time no matter what you did. Treat and rehabilitate instead of continuing the cycle of hatred and violence that spawned that misguided moral behavior in the first place. If you refuse to cooperate and better yourself have another decade in jail and maybe you'll see things differently eventually. It's never to late to better yourself.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    You need to get outside for a little, she is an old lady, unknowing of intricate details of courts and lawyers, assuming she is not under threats...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please, what the fuck do you want to discuss than. It's easy playing a victim and remaining a victim...either get a lawyer or you deserve to be where you are. Again, I'm not saying she will win the case but if you don't take action and just remain where you are you really got no right to complain...that goes for everything in life.

In what kind of shithole of a country do you live that give scams like this a chance.

Gather some friends and visit him with hammers and a new document to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    While this could lead to a good discussion about morality vs law, and if acting in bad faith, but still within the law is/should be considered illegal in a case by case basis, but you kind of ruined all that by making this a pointless "left vs right" political debate, where frankly it should be about common human decency.
    no one debates human decency because it's dead and doesn't exist and will never return. We have to go back to left vs right because we need to show the left they're doomed to become the contemptible shitty but comfortable right. Like that guy who now has a place to live and enjoy.

God can take care of the old lady. The old in california are especially open to care now that they have the right to die too!

Honestly, the Old World part of me, the part that grew up in the mountains of the Balkans, says to break the guy's legs and make him sign the flat back over to the old lady.

But the part of me I try to appeal to, says contact any aid groups or authorities that could help. But that's usually a lost cause.

Im not sure who id rather see meet justice, the scoundrel who did the scam or the notary who facilitated it...

This is probably my favorite sentence of 2017. Thank you for this.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."