Poll: what percentage would you describe blizzard losing their mind

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    i screwed up and set chromie for rep gains

- - - Updated - - -

i give up for today
    i wasted 2-3 hours on chromie all i got was a title
    The other option alongside rep is just damage taken reduction for Chromie, which is pretty irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You either need stupidly good luck, or more talents. Your choice
    Or a little bit of luck and playing properly.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Ah, an additional thing. Although you say that you have spent "hours last week and today" trying to complete it, you are still only 643 / 6000 on friendly with Chromie.

Be efficient! Farm that rep for an hour or so and you will be at honored and/or halfway through to revered!

Deleted
    WTF!!!!!!!!
    HOW THE FK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THIS
    The real question is, why would you wanna do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    I think the shortcut items is what OP is missing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by symen55 View Post
    Ah, an additional thing. Although you say that you have spent "hours last week and today" trying to complete it, you are still only 643 / 6000 on friendly with Chromie.

Be efficient! Farm that rep for an hour or so and you will be at honored and/or halfway through to revered!
    With that I extend my question to: do you even use the Sands of Time you get at all? the extra action button thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    i have spent probably half a day in total on this scenario if i combine multiple attempts

i am still stuck
    without them skip booster talents
    For god's sake skannerz22. People have told you 100 times now to wait till you get all the chromie talents which make it from impossible into super easy. You've RECEIVED YOUR ANSWER. You now know what you need to do, so further complaining here is just pointless. Go away please.

Get good. Done it several weeks ago with much less gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaney View Post
    Get good. Done it several weeks ago with much less gear.
    As if gear matters in that scenario. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    As if gear matters in that scenario. LUL
    I'd imagine 3 tier bonuses would go quite a way.
    So would dps legendaries and BiS gear (in terms of best possible at ilvl 1000)

13-15min each time zone = close to 1 hour
    add 5-10 minutes ontop of it for killing bosses at shrines you memorised
    that's around 65-70 minutes of gameplay
    so
    yes
    it
    DOES
    skipping a shrine removes like what 3 minutes? add another shrine if your lucky thats 6 minutes

if you're lucky you get to skip 1 time zone which removes 15 minutes
    which ends up with 49 minutes left

somehow by a mirracle you get to max your extended time by 3 minutes
    that's 46 minutes left
    you research enough talents to unlock portals to the shrines so you don't have to fly
    that's like what 6 minutes travel time removed in a very exaggerated way
    40 minutes was a rough estimate of what i said
    by a mirracle of god out of all those skips and extended times you got you manage to get a SECOND time zone skip
    removing 15 minutes from that 40
    25 minutes to do everything

this quest is gated behind RNG and paying blizzard more subscription
    With talents setup specifically for completing the scenario in time, skipping 1 timezone is pretty much guaranteed, skipping 2 very likely and skipping all 3 possible. Just need to get lucky to get the strath and andorhal ones.

Bottom line is, beating the scenario within the time allotted can't be done by simply bashing your head against it.
    Even with fully researched Chromie talents you do have to know what you are doing and why.
    Unless you are lucky and optimize your route heavily, you won't be able to complete the scenario in time minutes until after you unlock majority of the talents.

What I did was grind enough rep to unlock the t6 talent from the get go (takes couple hours at most if you specifically target rep in sands of time), then just went there to start researching the next talent (this takes about a week if you slack with the research as I did) and then the scenario shouldn't take you more than couple attempts to complete not only in time, but within the 15 minutes bonus quest (which, afaik, doesn't actually grant anything anyway).

finished it Day 2/3, farm rep

I took the "ignore intro quest" shortcut.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

It was way too easy and I got it done on the first day without having any of the later talents. It should have at least required the talents to complete.

It's actually a good design. It's meant to be that the first few time you go in there, you feel like it's impossible without extreme luck and knowing some way to cheese encounters or something. Then you realize that Chromie's talents plays the major part of of ease. The fact that the second time around, you don't need to clear the whole shrines but only go for the boss kill. You realise that there are chest in each shrines that with Chromies talent, have a high chance to clear instantly another shrine or even make you skip a timegate, which is the biggest time saver. When you gonna finish it, you will find out you still had like 5 minutes to go, because you probably just killed 1 shrine boss and 1 timegate boss.

Deleted
    i have spent probably half a day in total on this scenario if i combine multiple attempts

i am still stuck
    without them skip booster talents
    Give me your account info man i will do it for you!

It's mostly RNG with skips + hoping Chromie isn't retarded and sits in AoE.

7+ Year Old Account
    beat it with only like 4 of the researches
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    oh go buy some wrong items from the veiled argunite vendor or something and git gud.

a lot of people including me have beaten it within like 2 hours with the first 2 talents, so i actually thought it was kinda troll topic at first -_-

I didn't find it hard as much as boring... same three spots, farm farm farm for no benefit for ages. So I just stopped out of boredom rather than difficulty.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.