Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Considering the backlash of "My Christian beliefs!" and "White people can't be terrorists!" that Far Cry 5 got, it's a fair assumption.

(And for the record, I think that backlash is healthy, so long as people look inward and think "Why does this make me angry?")
    Who said white people can't be terrorists?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I like it. Would trigger a lot more people if it was the other way around. But still pretty South Park'ish of them to do.

but.. is there a way to actually make the combat harder or easier?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if only ubisoft wasn't making this game I'd get it, but principles. I'll just watch a playthrough of it.
    Buy it used if you got a PS4/XB1. You get to enjoy the game and not give them money.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quick way to put off a large player base, wont be purchasing this purely for the forced liberal BS. See enough of this in modern media/news/fb.
    Last edited by rosebull; 2017-09-08 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    but.. is there a way to actually make the combat harder or easier?
    Wonder if they could tie this to playing as a cripple...

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Quick way to put off a large player base, wont be purchasing this purely for the forced liberal BS. See enough of this in modern media/news/fb.
    You must be new to South Park.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You must be new to South Park.....
    Apparently it's news to people that Matt and Trey hate both liberals and conservatives.

Deleted
    Nothing I enjoy more than watching both sides trying to spin this as an insult to the other side without realising that South Park insults everyone.

Does that mean the more black player character is that more stupid he is and has problems with simple everyday things where whites have a blast?
    Man, thats racist as f.

Holy shit you can't be serious xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Does that mean the more black player character is that more stupid he is and has problems with simple everyday things where whites have a blast?
    Man, thats racist as f.
    No, actually it's kinda the opposite. darker characters get treated like shit, and get rewarded less for doing stuff that lighter characters get showered with praise and riches for completing.

As they stated in the article, difficulty doesn't actually effect your character at all, it only effects the way that the world interacts with them.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

You wouldn't be purchasing it either way. You clearly aren't a South Park fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't purchase the game since I don't like South Park. I don't like the humor, I don't think it's funny. It's mostly absurd stuff.

But some people like this.

And they have the right to have a product that dabbles exactly like a South Park game would.

So yeah, I'm fine with that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..