15+ Year Old Account

Question Unable to Use PvP trinket in non-rated BG

My priest just got Fierce Gladiator's Badge of Dominance which has an on-use versatility increase on it. This is a pvp trinket I got from doing battlegrounds earlier. The problem is I can't use the on-use portion of it in any battleground or arena. Is this intended or a bug?

Trinkets are disabled in instanced PvP I believe
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    All gear is disabled in instanced PvP. This includes "PvP" trinkets. Vendor that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    All gear is disabled in instanced PvP. This includes "PvP" trinkets. Vendor that shit.
    I've been disenchanting most of the gear I've got so far but that trinket was actually an upgrade which is why I kept it.

Remember that you can obliterate PVP stuff, 75 Echoes of Battle => 1x 905 Armor Token which obviously can get warforged / titanforged.

Deleted
    It the strangest thing ive ever seen in WoW... You get rewarded a pvp trinket, through pvp and you cannot use the effect in pvp.

Deleted
    the question you should be asking is why have Blizzard designed PVP trinkets with procs knowing they are disabled in instanced pvp.

you can only then argue that they were designed with PVE in mind. which is pointless.

I thought I could use it in the world. I learned the hard way :P

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    My priest just got Fierce Gladiator's Badge of Dominance which has an on-use versatility increase on it. This is a pvp trinket I got from doing battlegrounds earlier. The problem is I can't use the on-use portion of it in any battleground or arena. Is this intended or a bug?
    This is working as intended.

Welcome to legion PVP lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It the strangest thing ive ever seen in WoW... You get rewarded a pvp trinket, through pvp and you cannot use the effect in pvp.
    someone make the history channel guy meme where it says holinka