Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Soultender Videx

Anyone have any idea where this guy is? He's one of three I need for the commander of Argus achievement. WoWhead has no idea, nor do the commentators there. Figured I would check here in case anyone knows
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

At this point and time I'm going to assume either A) Never implemented or B) forgot to remove from achieve. I've searched PTR far and wide when it was up and I know myself nor anyone else had ever located him.

It's possible he is stealthed, considering that's one of the sounds associated with him on wowhead. It's also possible that there's a certain item needed to get to him or unstealth him. Considering there are chests on floating islands in Antoran Wastes that aren't possible to get by normal means, it's my best guess.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    It's possible he is stealthed, considering that's one of the sounds associated with him on wowhead. It's also possible that there's a certain item needed to get to him or unstealth him. Considering there are chests on floating islands in Antoran Wastes that aren't possible to get by normal means, it's my best guess.
    The stealth sound doesn't mean anything. A lot of mobs have it associated but don't use it, etc.

I doubt we need to get an item to get to him or unstealth him because if so then there would've been an item located by now in the data mine files at least. Nor is there an item we buy from rep again like in Tanaan.

Lastly you can get to a lot of places in Antoran by gliding if necessary. Any chest that can't be gotten to has been moved already.

Is he the one you need the teleporter toy from the Eye vendor to get to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Is he the one you need the teleporter toy from the Eye vendor to get to?
    That would be Rezira the Seer.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The stealth sound doesn't mean anything. A lot of mobs have it associated but don't use it, etc.

I doubt we need to get an item to get to him or unstealth him because if so then there would've been an item located by now in the data mine files at least. Nor is there an item we buy from rep again like in Tanaan.

Lastly you can get to a lot of places in Antoran by gliding if necessary. Any chest that can't be gotten to has been moved already.
    You could get to the chest they moved. It was just very hard to do without using gliders or having a DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    Anyone have any idea where this guy is? He's one of three I need for the commander of Argus achievement. WoWhead has no idea, nor do the commentators there. Figured I would check here in case anyone knows
    Haven't seen any sign of him. I'm still missing Videx, Shadowcaster Voruun and Vigilant Thanos.

Just missing Thanos, videx and Voruun. Voruun and Thanos both have spawn points so they'll be up as some point, however Videx doesn't have one according to WoWhead and the addon Handynotes which tracks all rares/chests.

So, we either have to do some specific shit to unlock him or they forgot to add him into the game or remove him from the achievement. Not sure what it is.

We do have the ability to stealth for a little bit from the abilities we get from the power core on the vindicaar. This is a method to unlock chests so maybe that's how we find him if he's stealthed? Just an idea.

Was never found on the PTR at all either so I'm assuming they forgot to add him/remove him. That or he's a rare in the new dungeon for some reason but even then he wasn't seen on ptr. So I dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely one of the ones unlocked next week, maybe? Or in 7.3.5?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I personally feel its a puzzle to get him to spawn.
    I assume he spawns in the plaza as there are a ton of spirits there.
    I've tried running around with Uuna to no avail.

Currently i'm going with the buffs found all around Argus will spawn him.
    U can pick up a Broken Soul Fragment buff on wastes. (He's a Soul Tender, assume this buff is the core part of spawning him) 10 minutes long.
    There's a shadow fragment buff in mac'cree. 5 minutes long.
    gives about 5 minutes to find the spot/the last fragment?
    Haven't found any other fragment buffs.
    There's a stacking 20% shadow dmg reduction in the ruins on mac'cree with nabiru just sitting in a cave
    Last edited by slocky; 2017-09-08 at 07:27 AM.

He could also be in the dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by fasterbackfella View Post
    He could also be in the dungeon
    Doubtful he's in the dungeon. Ran it multiple times and only saw one rare and that's the one that's associated with the WQ

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Haven't seen any sign of him. I'm still missing Videx, Shadowcaster Voruun and Vigilant Thanos.
    Thanos is up right now, I'm missing Voruun and Videx now and constantly checking Voruun's spawn. I wouldn't be surprised as some people have surmised that it's similar to the Tanaan Jungle rare, where you can only access Videx once you kill all the other rares in the area.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This is super silly but maybe he is somehow tied to squished demon eyes? Inquisitors are eye-themed.
    Could very well be possible, never know with the recent "secrets" :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slocky View Post
    I personally feel its a puzzle to get him to spawn.
    I assume he spawns in the plaza as there are a ton of spirits there.
    I've tried running around with Uuna to no avail.

Currently i'm going with the buffs found all around Argus will spawn him.
    U can pick up a Broken Soul Fragment buff on wastes. (He's a Soul Tender, assume this buff is the core part of spawning him) 10 minutes long.
    There's a shadow fragment buff in mac'cree. 5 minutes long.
    gives about 5 minutes to find the spot/the last fragment?
    Haven't found any other fragment buffs.
    There's a stacking 20% shadow dmg reduction in the ruins on mac'cree with nabiru just sitting in a cave
    You can also stack like 10 purple orbs near the conservatory, only 1 minute long tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    he might hidding in the rest of antoran wastes that we will unlock next reset day

Quote Originally Posted by Inderoath View Post
    where you can only access Videx once you kill all the other rares in the area.
    The problem with this is how would you access him? There's no item or anything in the game that suggests there is a hidden locked up area and if there was you'd need something to port to it which nothing is available.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    he might hidding in the rest of antoran wastes that we will unlock next reset day
    Nope, PTR had all three accelerated to open up in a week still never saw him once.

Pretty sure at this point he's not in the game active.

Found it.

https://puu.sh/xv4dF/95929e54a6.png

Tip: Gotta have a DH in your Party

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Found it.

https://puu.sh/xv4dF/95929e54a6.png

Tip: Gotta have a DH in your Party
    Well at first I thought you did find him, but apparently you didn't or at least according to your real achievements =/

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well at first I thought you did find him, but apparently you didn't or at least according to your real achievements =/
    I havn't logged out yet