Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I havn't logged out yet
    Alright, if that's the case then I definitely take back my comment and apologize.

Secondly, I pm'ed you not sure if you saw it

So, was he just there, or did something cause him to spawn?

Found it.

https://puu.sh/xv4dF/95929e54a6.png

Tip: Gotta have a DH in your Party
    Can you please provide coords and where you had to go to get there? Your image is cropped and hard to distinguish where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Axerax View Post
    Can you please provide coords and where you had to go to get there? Your image is cropped and hard to distinguish where you are at.
    Minimap says Isolon, and it looks like the roof of the place where Herald of Chaos spawns. I'd like to know the spawn condition: random, or summoned somehow?

I've passed by there tons of times, saw no Videx, unless he's just now spawning.

Its nowhere near where im standing on the picture.

Gotta get my worlds first and then share the location

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Minimap says Isolon, and it looks like the roof of the place where Herald of Chaos spawns. I'd like to know the spawn condition: random, or summoned somehow?

I've passed by there tons of times, saw no Videx, unless he's just now spawning.
    There is an island nearby, it can only be accessed by demon hunters or glider if you're high enough. I've been over on it and saw nothing of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Axerax View Post
    There is an island nearby, it can only be accessed by demon hunters or glider if you're high enough. I've been over on it and saw nothing of interest.
    You don't need to glide or anything to get to him.

Dude, come on.

I'll pay $200 USD paypal for location and exact instruction to find him

10+ Year Old Account

If he is anything like the others, he will likely despawn soon, and may not be up again for days... so at this point you're just being a selfcentered jerk.

You literally came to this thread just to gloat.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-09-09 at 04:58 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

If you need a DH, but it's not a glider thing (cause you don't need a DH to glide), then it sounds like a spectral sight issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalerender View Post
    If you need a DH, but it's not a glider thing (cause you don't need a DH to glide), then it sounds like a spectral sight issue.
    Yep, he just confirmed that you don't need gliders, so it's spectral sight cause the mob is invisible/stealthed.

Deleted

I dont care for the achi tbh for the crappy xmog stuff ill grt over time no doubt and still never use
    What makes you think you are world first? And if you are genuine maybe you could help all the people out instead of been a dick?just a thought

Last ones I need are Shadowcaster Voruun and Soultender Videx.

Artemol if you have seriously killed it please share. At this point if you're really gunning for World First it's just gona be if you happen to be standing near Shadowcaster if it spawns.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

You know what's hilarious? If this guy actually did find it, honestly there is much more praise and recognition to be had by sharing the information, than "lulz muh world first" on an achieve that really has none tied to it anyway.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post
    You know what's hilarious? If this guy actually did find it, honestly there is much more praise and recognition to be had by sharing the information, than "lulz muh world first" on an achieve that really has none tied to it anyway.
    Indeed... No one likes you for being selfish, people like you for being helpful.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Just a thought: Wouldn't "Elixir of Detect Demon" (Dommsayer could be seen as demons with it) or "Truthguard" (Tank-Pala-Weapon) help too, IF you really need "Spectral Sight" (crap design in my opinion, if you really NEED a DH).

On another note, wouldn't "Skaggldrynk" work too (the invispotion of Legion), because with it you could also see "invisible locks and so on".

Either way, now we know that mob is in the game and other DH's will probably find him (and hopefully post information about it) and the last mob will be up in week 3 as a normal WQ.

I'm running around with Elixir of Detect Demon on. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I'm running around with Elixir of Detect Demon on. We'll see.
    There is a new alch potion with 7.3, that shows you all demons on the minimap.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

I'm assuming he's trolling but if he isn't the only person im remembering as "world first" is the guy who shared the info. So, not him. Doesn't matter anyway nobody gives a fuck, we'll find it eventually.